- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
- Payroll Processing
About AMN Life Science Private Limited
Insane helps and supports scale the meaningful Coaches and experts to expand their reach to the people. Since starting in 2016 we have grown our clients' journey creating an impact in people's lives in their personal and professional growth.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and human-centric Talent Acquisition Specialist who is responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and people's journey- from onboarding to exit.
We are looking for a creative thinker, with an entrepreneurial mindset who understands how to create amazing experiences, has phenomenal communication and content creation skills, and has experience with establishing thoughtful workplace practices.
- Hiring and onboarding exceptional talents
- Taking care of all the documentation of the employees and updating of the database
- Make sure everyone in the company is happy (attention to mental health, collecting feedback, fun and bonding events, etc)
- Taking care of employee journey from hiring to exit, including exit formalities
- Handling expenses, reimbursements, and payroll sheet
- Design and implement a comprehensive employee experience strategy embedded with the company’s mission, and values, and keep employee mental, emotional, and physical wellness top of mind.
- Ensure all the employees are informed of the changes in policies and practices
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment cycle for applicants
- Develop powerful sourcing strategies across all our platforms for key roles
- Set the vision and execute employer branding initiatives across Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and other platforms and Track key metrics to improve the efficiency and efficacy of recruitment processes
- Assess the impact of People practices, benefits, and policies on the employee experience and advise on proactive approaches to company wellness.
- Plan and execute purposeful and outcome-driven events and employee engagement programs geared to attract and retain talent.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, HRM, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of employee experience, internal communication, onboarding, and/or employee engagement experience.
- Strong communication, and presentation skills.
- Deep analytical, pragmatic, adaptable mindset, with the ability to evaluate data and feedback to implement solutions and action plans.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to partner effectively with business leaders and people team colleagues to define and deliver effective processes, data, and programs that support the business goals.
- Skills using Google Docs, Google Slides, or other communication skills.
- We believe in both personal and professional growth because that is what makes a team impactful and successful
- Competitive salary and benefits compared to the industry average
- Flexible vacation/ time-off policy
- Opportunity to create, design, and envision the mission of industry leaders
- The best culture you can find in an agency where we encourage and promote professional growth with various learning incentives
- We don't micromanage: we expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well).
• End to End Recruitment & Selection
• Joining & Onboarding Formalities
• HR Operations
• Employee Benefits & Engagement
• Exit Formalities
• Good Communication & negotiation skills
• Good Peoples Skills
• Excellent in software Microsoft Office
• Effective Planning & meeting deadlines
• Ability to adapt to new software
• Positive Attitude
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Problem Resolving & Conflict Resolution
• Good Internal Co-ordination
• Committed & passionate to learn and improve
FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, policies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain a pay plan and benefits program
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills,
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail,
- Etrong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to architect strategy and drive execution,
- In-depth knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations, and HR best practices,
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Being accountable for boosting performance management, growth mindset, and keeping happiness in culture intact.
- Creating a strategic onboarding & performance evaluation keeping human resources excited about the workplace and their growth and achievements.
- Creating a performance-driven culture by creating a robust performance awarding structure and policies.
- Observing and initiating ideas to create a happier & efficient workplace. Developing policies to keep organizational sanity.
- Ensuring grievance handling, company policies & compliance with labor laws and other binding provisions.
- Working with other department leaders and CXOs to design and improvise on structures, policies, and growth plans.
- Monitoring and presenting HR metrics and review the departmental budgets.
What you need to have:
- Masters degree in Human resource management.
- At least seven years of experience in human resource management.
- Previous work experience as a senior manager or similar position.
- Understanding of labor regulations or similar laws applicable.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment and on the deadline; aptitude for problem-solving and decision making needed
We are looking for a skilled HR personnel to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including employee engagement, recruitment, performance management, training development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services
People are our most important asset and you'll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of this role.
- Building the HR function of the organisation.
- Partner with management to address day to day HR operational issues such as employee relations, compensation reviews, escalated benefits issues, performance management and training.
- Playing a role in the strategic deliberations of the executive team.
- Act as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating HR related needs and delivering value added services for the benefit of the employees.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture.
- Ensuring that the organization's values are reflected in people oriented decisions.
- Drive employee engagement, team building activities and new hire orientation.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing feedbacks grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of Bombay Play's employees.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program according to the competitive market.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management in coordination with our compliance team.
- People oriented and results driven
- At least 4+ years of proven work experience working in a similar role preferably in a start up environment.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Experience in crafting policies from the scratch and executing employee engagement activities.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
ABOUT VOLKS CONSULTING:
Designs, builds and delivers market-leading HRMS solutions for its customers around the world. We
help drive the revolution with unmatched insight and unrivalled technology, connecting front-end
revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency optimized on a common technology
platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to
their customers and achieve real-world results.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Product Hiring team for our clients. Technical
Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates
for various technical roles for our clients. You will also network online and offline with potential
candidates to promote the employer brands, reduce time-to-hire and attract the best professionals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Understand our clients & become a domain expert for them.
• Understand the client’s requirements & source potential candidates from niche platforms like
stack overflow, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.
• Parse specialized skills & qualifications to screen resumes.
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities which includes a project based
• Interview candidates combining various methods (eg. – structured interviews, technical
assessment & behavioural assessment)
• Craft & send personalized recruiting emails to candidates.
• Facilitate & finalize the candidate offers & timely follow-up to ensure their joining.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter (1-3 years).
• Sound knowledge on SDLC &various technologies.
• Passion for learning client domains, technical skills & extensive screening methodologies.
• Excellent resume sourcing skills from various platforms like job boards, LinkedIn, stack
overflow, GitHub, etc.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills including ability to write quality
• Ability to change oneself in a highly productive & fast paced environment.
• Excellent people skills & coordination skills.