About AVE-Promagne Business Solutions LLP
About the Role:
HighLevel is looking for a Technical Recruiter who is passionate about working with software engineers and technical professionals, including Software Engineers, Infrastructure, Mobile Engineering, UI Engineers, Design, and Product Managers.
You will develop job descriptions, schedule intake meetings with the hiring managers, and research tech platforms to source active and passive candidates.
You are comfortable taking the lead in building and developing engineering talent pipelines. You thrive in finding passive talent in a competitive market and landing high-quality Engineering and Product hires. As the subject matter expert, you deliver market insights back to peers and business partners to drive sourcing strategy decisions. With experience leading and mentoring other recruiters, you are also focused on driving process improvements and creating a fantastic candidate experience!
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from kick-off meetings with hiring managers to sourcing/screening to closing candidates across various engineering and product roles.
- Proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest, and pitch candidates on HighLevel's mission and core values.
- Oversee and manage a detail-oriented process with recommendations for process improvements.
- Support innovative, scalable solutions that achieve HighLevel's business goals.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate all pieces of an offer package.
- Partner with VP of People and HR team to create an employer brand that highlights HighLevels employee value proposition.
- Mentor/coach junior recruiters to build a robust recruiting organization.
- Establish and build trust with hiring teams and stakeholders to maintain a great working relationship.
- 4+ years of experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process for Engineering talent, either in house or agency
- Experience working for a fast-paced, tech organization partnering with senior leadership and management teams on hiring initiatives
- Ability to write complex search queries and boolean search strings for sourcing across multiple platforms
- Comfortable interfacing directly with hiring managers, including Director and VP level technical leaders
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (Shortcut, Github) for technical sourcing
Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. As a profitable, disruptive, and growing SaaS company, it caught the eye of many and recently raised $60M in funding. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, many team members work for the company remotely from around the world while maintaining a strong company culture and work-life balance. Want to learn more? Check out our website: www.gohighlevel.com
Why Work at HighLevel?
- Collaborative, high performing, team-oriented environment, with a strong corporate culture and collective mission
- Competitive base salary
- Stock Option Plan
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening,calls,
assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each positions
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
What you’ll need:
- Any bachelor/ master’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in IT Recruitments/ Talent Acquisition
- Strong research and industry mapping skills
- Familiarity with ongoing direct sourcing market trends and ability to remain
competent with self upgradation of techniques and skills.
- Implement new talent acquisition strategies & support in implementation of existing selection mechanisms.
- Produce and update job specifications and descriptions
- Post job ads on the Various portal, social media channels, and relevant job boards
- Evaluate resumes, cover letters, and job applications
- Adhere to operating budget for recruitment.
- Perform interviews and evaluate the candidates skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Maintain a database to create a candidate pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Follow up with successful candidates and update the companys internal records.
- Be a point of contact between the candidate and the company during the selection process.
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings.
The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs.
A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Any bachelor's degree.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
MUMBAI Location - Work From Office
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri or Indeed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Atleast 2 years experience in exclusive tech hiring, preferably for product startups.
- Expertise in leveraging the Internet, ATS/CRM applications and sites such as LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, Github to find candidates.
- You should be a pro at X-Ray searches and complicated Boolean search strings.
- Ability to devise innovative ways of sourcing candidates who are generally not available to most on the internet.
At Talenticate, you will get to partner with high growth Product Startups, as you use your recruiting skills to help them identify the right people for their team.
It’s not going to be easy – EASY doesn’t EXCITE us!
You will need to use your full understanding of: technologies, human psychology, and product startup culture to zero-in on just the right person for every mandate that you handle.
You will not be in the business of just “placing candidates”, your work would involve “networking and building relationships” with talented and smart people in the tech industry.