Job title: Talent Partner
location:- Worl Mumbai (Hybrid}
Salary/rate: Open to discuss
Currently, we are scouting for Talent Partner (Non-IT Recruitment)
Qrata is a talent startup that partners with fast-moving digital companies globally to scale their teams. Since 2016,\Ve have served over 100 funded startups ( top brands. some unicorns tool) and hire teams in the spaces of engineering. growth, design and product Our mission is to be the top curated talent marketplace while fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive \ workplace.
Qrata matches top talent with global career opportunities from the world’s leading digital companies including some of the world’s fastest-growing startups using qrata’s talent marketplaces. To sign-up please visit Qrata: https://www.qrata.co/
About the role:
Qraca is looking to hire a recruiter \Vho should be experienced, and motivated that can help source and hire for top-funded companies globally. The ideal candidate is a high-energy, strong communicator \ with a knack for engaging experienced professionals.
• Responsible for End to End Recruitment (Sourcing, screening of profiles, scheduling of latest CVS).
• Responsible for understanding and analyzing the requircn1ents In different technical skill set categories.
• Creative sourcing methods like Linked·ln, Internal databases, and referrals. head-hunting.
• Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
• Willing to take challenges in Recruitment & closing the demands on tier1
• The ideal candidate should have zeal togro\v In technical Recruitn1ent i.vorld.
• Must have recruitment/Non-IT hiring experience and expertise In Screening. shortlisting, negotiating and coordinating With the Recruitment process.
• Experience in \Vorking on fob Portnlsis n1andatory
• Experience in full·cycle Recruiting, Sourcing
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
• Aggressive and talented professional With excellent communication skills.
• Well organized & capable of managing Quality and Volumes of open positions
Location - Bangalore
Roles and responsibilities :
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Perform pre-screening calls and interviews to analyze applicants' abilities and fit the company culture.
- Screen resumes and talks to candidates at the top of the funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met
- Coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; Manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing
- Act as a true partner to hiring managers on recruiting and sourcing strategies that help us hire the best talent
- Assist with weekly, monthly Recruitments Dashboards to assess TATs, SLAs, Recruitment Performance
- Ensure key targets are met like on time delivery, Cost per Hire, Replacement cost etc.
Are you a fresher looking to kickstart your career in the talent acquisition field? If so, we're hiring!
Our company is seeking driven and passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to learn and grow in the fast-paced world of recruitment.
As a fresher, you will have the chance to work alongside experienced professionals and gain valuable skills in candidate sourcing, interviewing, and assessment.
We're looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, eager to learn and committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
You should have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and the ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment.
we value diversity and inclusivity and strive to create a positive and supportive workplace culture.
If you're ready to take the first step in your recruitment career, we want to hear from you!
Experienced Candidates are also welcome on board.
About this Role:
The Talent Sourcer focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units utilizing multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists and networking to identify top talent for our organization. If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard to find candidates, this role is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating the Excelgens value proposition
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments and behavioral based interviewing
- Develop a pipeline of talent for current role and future hiring needs.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing new techniques and skills.
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
- Sound knowledge on sourcing skills and knowledge about paid and unpaid job sites.
- Social media hiring, volume hiring
- 70 % non tech roles like sales, marketing , BDM, backend support roles.
- 30% of technical recruitments like Php, Java...etc
- Very good communication skills and great negotiation skills (very important)
We at Zoop.one are looking for a technical Recruiter who possesses a strong drive for Bringing Exceptional Tech Talent Onboard.
Recruitment, Headhunting for Middle to Senior Management profiles.
Understanding the Clients Requirements.
Sourcing and Screening profiles through various job portals
Involvement in recruitment process right from the inception to final joining process.
Identify candidates through conventional & innovative sourcing methods
Knowledge of market & industry mapping
Must have experience in hiring in IT domain and software domain
What you’ll do:
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates from various platforms
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen various profiles based on various tech stacks
Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Tools and Skills Required
Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain Tech Job Requirements
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques for high calibre tech talent.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging passive candidates
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed. You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
Hands-on experience with various interview formats and test Assessments.
Minimum 2 tears experience into Tech Recruitment
Must have Technical Background
BTech/BE in Computer Science.
What’s attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
• Health Memberships
• Sports Subscriptions
• Entertainment Subscriptions
• Key Conferences and Event Passes
• Learning Stipend
• Team Lunches and Parties
• Travel Reimbursements
That’s what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!