- Hire diverse personnel across Product Development, Marketing and Sales Department
- Create and keep track of the organization's overall HR strategies, methods, tactics, and procedures
- Cultivate a supportive workplace
- Managing and maintaining a setup that promotes optimum performance
- Maintain the benefits and pay schedule
- Analyze the training requirements for a program and keep an eye on it
- Report to management and use HR indicators to assist in decision-making
- Maintaining a complete MIS
- Owning the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines.
- Managing the recruiting pipeline, which includes determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing and managing referral processes.
- Executing recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Managing hiring / third-party agencies and build a relationship with them.
- Working closely with business leaders to influence and delivering quality assessment and high-touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Periodically leading and/ or participating in cross-business/ cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- Creating, building, and maintaining networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
- Participating and engaging with the team at company to understand future hiring requirements and source apt candidates from the cultural perspective.
- Acting as an advisor to hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration, and teamwork to hire the best talent.
- Working and adapting to company's ATS and keep a high bar while hiring.
- Accelerating progress by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing blockers, and escalating appropriately.
- 4 - 6 years of experience working in a fin-tech startup or Consulting firm.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Passionate about people and culture.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and are result-oriented
- Demonstrates exceptional communication competency, both oral and written.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated, and eager to learn.
- If you have a passion for helping others succeed and if you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company, we’d love to talk to you.
Basic experience in Customer Service in E-Commerce Sector
Quick and Handy with Basic Computer Operations and MS Office
Aware of different platforms of Lead generation for B2C Business & social media too
Generating Leads through Online platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc
Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and email.
Establishing new business under the guidance of managers.
Market research for identifying the new client, lead generation converting the lead into a prospect.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Work with a world-class fin-tech maverick that is focusing on creating a powerful future-focused infrastructure with sophistication and transparency.
Our client is a cross border payment platform started in 2014, with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience for consumers. It later expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SME’s, Financial Institutions, Enterprises, and other payment service providers. It is currently accessible in 90 countries dealing with 63 currencies, developing cutting-edge products and solutions that solve the most crucial problems in the FinTech space.
As a Manager/ Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for setting up and driving our core programs of sourcing talent and raising the bar of talent that comes to the company.
The role is a highly collaborative and visible role interacting with leaders across the region to execute on hiring plans.
What you will do:
- Sourcing, engaging and recruiting mid to senior level hires for positions globally
- Owning hiring for Non Tech positions covering Business Development, Customer Success, Operations, Marketing, and G&A roles across multiple countries globally including the APAC, Europe and US regions.
- Partnering with hiring managers to execute on hiring plans
- Developing proactive sourcing strategies to engage and developing a pipeline of passive talent apart from active pool.
- Creating strong governance with hiring teams to identify trends within the market, strategizing on outreach approaches, and brainstorming creative search methods.
- Leveraging internal tools to build pipeline and engaging active and passive talents in the markets
- Focusing on diversity and inclusion hiring and ensuring a diverse candidate slate across all roles.
- Reporting on recruiting metrics and performance reports on a regular basis
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; MBA / PGDM
- 3-5 years of non-tech & global recruitment exposure
- Must be an exceptional team player with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of the complete recruiting function, including research, sourcing, networking, behaviour-based interviewing and closing
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate effectively
- Must be a result-oriented
The Human Resource Manager will perform the routine functions of hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, setting up and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with regulation authorities and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiative.
- End to End recruitment cycle
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers, follow up till the candidate joins
- Handling full cycle of recruitment from requirement understanding to sourcing of candidates through in-house data base, using job portals, referrals.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Sourcing candidates through Job portals, social platforms and other relevant resources
- Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Posting the job requirements on different portals
- Following up on the interview process status
- Coordinating with the management on Profile feedbacks.
- Following up the candidate till joining.
- Maintaining Database and reporting to management.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Good interpersonal skills along with good English communication ability
About Accoona Global
Accoona Global is a multinational offshore software development company Head Quartered in Texas, having development centers in Texas and Pune, India. Company has a large client base across US and strong plans to grow further in technology and services through its cutting-edge technologies in Telecommunication, IoT, Insurance, digital presence, Ecommerce solutions, ERP, BI, data analytics and IT infrastructure services.
Accoona Global is looking to hire an enthusiastic HR Generalist who will be responsible for Employee engagement and recruitment efforts, new employee induction and onboarding, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to help them build strong human resource department and maintain strong bonding with employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize and close open positions within the set timelines.
- Handle employee queries and grievances
- Complete pre- joining and onboarding formalities
- Conduct employee engagement activities
- Run the payroll process for the organization
- Manage exit formalities and complete FnF procedures
- Handle all compliance requirements and other documentation.
- Manage dynamic relationships with employees, stakeholders and recruitment partners
- Goal setting and performance reviews
- Develop and coordinate all HR policies and procedures
Background and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR generalist role, preferably in the IT and ITES organization.
- Experience in managing end to end recruitment process including sourcing, co-ordination, negotiation and employment branding.
- Experience in handling entire employee life cycle
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office
- A sense of ownership of job responsibilities and drive end to end closure.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and ability to manage timelines successfully.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.