Greetings from Adwing Network Solutions Pvt Ltd.!!!
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Mumbai for a Human Resources Executive. The Human Resources Executive will be responsible for managing employee relations, providing support and counsel, planning and executing HR policies and procedures, managing employee benefits, hiring and onboarding, training and development, and promoting a positive work culture. The Human Resources Executive will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities and provide customized solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 4 years of experience in human resources, with experience in employee relations, recruiting, training and development, and HR policies and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of labor laws and regulations in India
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain positive and productive relationships with employees and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Adwing Network Solutions Pvt Ltd
This is a build role and so our ideal candidate has the passion and experience to create the best possible people strategy for our team, using a combination of best practices, insight and innovation with an understanding of the needs of a growth stage company.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
People Management & Leadership: Lead the P& C team to continue developing People & Culture processes as outlined below. Continue to develop the existing team of People leaders through coaching, mentorship, and leadership. Recruit and hire new P& C staff as needed.
Employee Lifecycle Management: Oversee the end-to-end employee lifecycle from onboarding and development, through to transitions and exits, creating a positive experience for all employees and driving engagement. This will include the development of a data-driven framework for continuous improvement in all aspects of the employee experience.
Talent Acquisition and Recruitment: Partner with talent acquisition team on strategies including job description creation, vacancy advertising, candidate screening, interviewing, and hiring processes - ensuring the adoption of best practices in inclusive hiring.
Compensation and Benefits: Develop and implement a competitive compensation philosophy and benefits strategy that motivates employees, supports retention, and attracts new talent.
Talent Management and Succession Planning: Implement comprehensive talent management strategies that ensure the right people are in the right roles, manage performance, provide career development opportunities, develop skills matrices, and oversee promotions and transitions. Develop and execute succession-planning strategies that ensure business continuity and support our future growth.
Learning and Development: Develop and implement comprehensive learning and development programs, focusing on the skills and knowledge that employees need to excel in their roles. Develop a strategic L& D program to support Parachute's leaders to help the company level up and scale.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI):Champion DEI by fostering a work environment that values diverse perspectives, promotes equal opportunities, and is inclusive of all employees. Develop policies and procedures that reflect the company's DEI-B Values.
Employee Relations: Create and support a program that strengthens relationships between employees and the organization, resolving workplace conflicts, handling disciplinary procedures, and promoting employee well-being. Use metrics to address systemic issues, define root problems of employee-relation issues, and create programs to systematically address them. Support existing P& C team currently responsible for this function.
Legal Compliance: Ensure all HR policies and practices comply with local, state, and federal labor laws and regulations.
Organizational Development, Design, and Change Management:Drive organizational development and design efforts, working in collaboration with senior leaders across the organization to develop key HR staffing plans for new and existing departments.
HR Metrics, Analytics, and Strategic Investment:Implement a comprehensive HR dashboard that tracks key metrics across all HR functions. Utilize data analytics to inform strategic decision-making and guide investment in new full-time employees (FTEs), thereby maximizing profitability and optimizing capital deployment.
Future-of-Work Thought Leadership:Be a strategic thinker on how to position Parachuters to help the company achieve its 3-5-7+ year ambitions. Have well-researched and thoughtful stances on topics such as hybrid, remote-first, time-off, flexible time, sabbatical programs, comp philosophy, etc. to fully leverage the People & Culture function as a differentiator for the company.
What will set this person apart:
- Proven business leader with 3+ years of leadership or management experience, in a leadership role within Human Resources.
- Experience working in a high-growth tech startup or similar fast-paced industry is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in various aspects of HR management, including but not limited to talent management, learning & development, compensation strategy, and legal compliance.
- Experience managing the end-to-end employee lifecycle and succession planning.
- Proven track record of strategic thinking and decision-making ability, with the capacity to manage a critical function within the company.
- Experience leading a team of HR professionals and working closely with senior leaders and executives in an organization.
- Strong understanding of HR metrics and data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- 21 days of paid vacation, 7 days sick leave, 3 days of no questions asked leave
- Encouraged time off on your birthday
- Flexibility for remote work on a case by case basis
- Comprehensive insurance plans (from Plum) and commuter benefits
- Rewards for every work anniversary
- One month paid sabbatical after your five year Skimm'versary as a full-time employee. and more.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Draft HR policies in alignment with the company’s HR philosophy and the overall company policy.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and rewards & recognition program.
- Assess training needs to apply, execute and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
MBA HR, MSW HR, MA HRM or similar qualifications.
- Nature of Experience: Experience in https://resources.workable.com/tutorial/good-recruiter">recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and https://resources.workable.com/tutorial/faq-talent-acquisition">talent management.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Ethical and decisive.
- Should have an approachable demeanor.
- Excellent communication and English proficiency.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- People-oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Location: Chennai, Ambattur
- Preference will be given to those having experience working in a startup.
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Please read them below and if interested, do go ahead and apply!
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Hire diverse personnel across Product Development, Marketing and Sales Department
- Create and keep track of the organization's overall HR strategies, methods, tactics, and procedures
- Cultivate a supportive workplace
- Managing and maintaining a setup that promotes optimum performance
- Maintain the benefits and pay schedule
- Analyze the training requirements for a program and keep an eye on it
- Report to management and use HR indicators to assist in decision-making
- Maintaining a complete MIS
- The Recruitment Lead will be responsible for overall Annalect India recruitment strategy development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs. Execute Recruitment strategy to drive business results of each internal departments and appropriate stakeholders.
- The Recruitment Lead will possess and exercise exceptional skills in: problem solving, strategic thinking, and project/process management, coaching and fostering collaboration. To monitor and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
Functions and Responsibilities:
40% Recruiting Strategy: Provide day to day support on the overall recruiting life cycle and building trusted relationships with hiring managers.
- Overall Recruiting Strategy for Annalect
- Responsible towards the Annalect senior leadership in planning, developing, executing, and directing hiring strategies, processes, and programs for Annalect
- Lead sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels across all of Annalect’s recruiting needs.
- Manage and maintain external search agency relationships, contracts, negotiations and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage university and external program relationships to build additional sourcing pipelines.
- Oversight over all Annalect open roles and health of the pipelines.
- Identifying key industry related events and coordinating participation.
- Responsible for partnering with Marketing and Design on all recruiting related activities including managing our social media brand related to hiring
- Partnering effectively with the Annalect Global recruiting team, ensuring alignment on practices, and alignment on use of external agencies.
- Hiring Manager Relationships
- Responsible for building an understanding of our hiring needs, conducting a needs analysis and evaluation of job descriptions that best target our talent profiles.
- Responsible for providing counsel to hiring managers on approaches to recruiting and interviewing practices
- Act as a relationship manager between hiring managers and candidates, being responsible towards Annalect and balancing our needs and expectations with that of the candidate.
- Partnering with the Annalect HR team on supporting Annalect Hiring manager needs.
- Educating and enabling managers through the Annalect interview framework
- Manage open job postings and candidate pipeline
- Responsible for managing an active and passive pipeline search through a variety of recruiting channels.
- Responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the life cycle of the recruitment process.
- Provide support on building out job descriptions
- Gathering candidate feedback in a timely manner
- Coordinating and scheduling candidates in a timely manner being respectful of the hiring managers’ schedules.
- Ensuring alignment of communications through job postings and candidate experience align with our overall Annalect culture and brand.
20% Recruiting Operations
- Reporting and Metrics:
- Ensuring the recruiting report is updated on a weekly basis and providing any further metrics or reporting needs analysis.
- Leadership level communication: Managing the Leadership and as appropriate Managers communications on the overall health of our recruitment.
- Oversight of the budgets aligned against search agencies, external events, memberships
- Oversight of referral program partnering with Finance, including processing of any referral payments
- Agency Relationships: Responsible for negotiating and managing any external agency relationships. Fiscally responsible for the costs and management of these relationships.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting flow and offer approval flow:
- To ensure that the HR Policies & Procedures on recruitment are fully complied throughout the selection process. Strong ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), at all levels within and outside the organization
- Solid understanding of on-going Technology trends. Past experience in managing and mentoring a team of at least 4-6 recruiters is a must.
- About 10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry. HR , Recruitment , Recruitment Manager/Preferably from Analytics or IT domain company
- Hands-on experience on MS Office skills
Ways of Working
- Think and act strategically to resolve issues, problem solve, add business value
- Approach work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational/planning, project management, and multi-tasking skills required to deliver on time and within budget
- Work independently with minimal supervision to set priorities and demonstrate excellent program /process and management skills
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Use excellent communication skills to collaborate and provide transparency on all things
- Be a collaborative, high-energy, proactive self-starter
Responsibilities will include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles Everything you do will be to promote brand reduce time-to-hire and ensure we attract & retain the best professionals.
• Internalize roles to craft a precise job description, in line with company vision, to attract the best talent
• Engage & nurture candidates to build a robust pipeline by sourcing from various top platforms internal referrals etc
• Drive relationship building with key tech & management campuses
• Effectively screen candidates for technical competencies and job ft via phone screening
• Work with cross functional teams as owner of the recruitment process
• Consult with management to draft a clear candidate scorecard as per desired attributes
• Share offer letters and onboard new hires
• Maintain and update all internal tools including ATS
• Use data for better decision making with aim to reduce time-to-hire
• Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values unique culture and vision for the future
• 2 to 5 year of technical recruitment experience in India
• BE or Tech or equivalent from a reputed institution, MBA is a plus
• Strong academic record with at least 70% or equivalent in undergraduate/postgraduate is a must
• Ability to understand technical roles and explain job requirements to potential candidates
• A track record of completing end-to-end recruitment cycle
• A trained eye for scanning the best talent pool from their resumes
• Proven history of using innovative ways to communicate with passive candidates
• Expertise in sourcing from various top rated sourcing platforms and working with ATS
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and proactive in seeking solutions
• High level of empathy with outstanding verbal & written communication skills
• Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current organization
• A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
About Accoona Global
Accoona Global is a multinational offshore software development company Head Quartered in Texas, having development centers in Texas and Pune, India. Company has a large client base across US and strong plans to grow further in technology and services through its cutting-edge technologies in Telecommunication, IoT, Insurance, digital presence, Ecommerce solutions, ERP, BI, data analytics and IT infrastructure services.
Accoona Global is looking to hire an enthusiastic HR Generalist who will be responsible for Employee engagement and recruitment efforts, new employee induction and onboarding, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to help them build strong human resource department and maintain strong bonding with employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize and close open positions within the set timelines.
- Handle employee queries and grievances
- Complete pre- joining and onboarding formalities
- Conduct employee engagement activities
- Run the payroll process for the organization
- Manage exit formalities and complete FnF procedures
- Handle all compliance requirements and other documentation.
- Manage dynamic relationships with employees, stakeholders and recruitment partners
- Goal setting and performance reviews
- Develop and coordinate all HR policies and procedures
Background and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR generalist role, preferably in the IT and ITES organization.
- Experience in managing end to end recruitment process including sourcing, co-ordination, negotiation and employment branding.
- Experience in handling entire employee life cycle
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office
- A sense of ownership of job responsibilities and drive end to end closure.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and ability to manage timelines successfully.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Preparing JD understanding the needs of hiring manager as well to ask questions that will help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Screen for basic competence of candidates against a technical job description
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and close candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Identify & Sourcing candidates through various channels Job boards, LinkedIn, cold calls, Technology forums, as well as the database acquired and Buddy referrals as per the requirements of the company standards.
- Generate Recruitment Dashboard periodically & Maintain MIS. on Talent Acquisition activities
- On boarding of new joiners
- Support and advise on HR policy, ensure compliance to the company's policies.
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues.
- Handling HRMS.
- Update management on a variety of matters including absence, poor performance and manage terminations
- Research attrition/retention, analysing trends thorough headcount and exit data and recommending appropriate course of action.
- Leave and Attendance management Organise Corporate events and other employee engagement activities
- Organise Corporate events and other employee engagement activities