About Phyllo: Phyllo is a developer tool for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us as an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer/business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $15M Series A from RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and top angels from Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more.
More info at:
- Our Crunchbase Profile: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo" target="_blank">https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
- Our coverage by cryptechie, a popular US blog on technology and web3: https://www.cryptechie.com/p/creatoreconomy" target="_blank">https://www.cryptechie.com/p/creatoreconomy
You will be responsible for:
- Owning accounts from the first touchpoint to deal closure.
- Orchestration of pitch as the deal leader and coordinating with various team members who play supporting roles.
- Running Outreach Campaigns to acquire new leads and qualify them.
- Discover and hunt new target prospects.
- Facilitating product demonstrations and technical audits.
Managing the contractual process for new customers.
You will own the responsibility for building a healthy sales pipeline, meeting quarterly and annual lead targets. You must be able to collaborate within a team environment while holding yourself accountable to the highest of standards.
Here is how you will continuously add value to the organisation:
- Research and identify new business prospects; identify trends in the creator economy to discover new developers building for creators.
- Identify ways of connecting with these prospects to discuss business opportunities.
- Understand clients’ needs and consult and present them with relevant solutions. Demonstrate Phyllo’s capabilities relevant to them.
- Build a pipeline and own deal closures. Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual performance targets.
- Manage the CRM and log deal data accordingly.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings.
- Attend and participate in product development and strategy meetings, presenting input from the field and acting as the “voice of the customer.”
We are looking for someone with:
- 2-4 years of B2B SaaS or Developer Tool Sales experience
- Sales experience in an early stage startup
- Experience of selling to a product or a tech audience.
- Proven track record of deal closures and sales success.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Stock Options.
- Laptop of your choice.
About Phyllo Inc
- Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us like an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer / business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as a proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
- We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
- A strong pipeline is the key to successful sales and the BDR is a critical contributor to the pipeline growth.
- Outbound Prospect via various channels including phone, email, social media and video conferencing.
- Prospect for the right prospects within the North America region.
- Qualify and convert inbound leads.
- Create qualified opportunities.
- Campaign and event follow-up.
- Prospect at C-level, VP and Director levels.
- Effectively articulate the value of our solution to both technical and non-technical buyers.
- Passionate and driven to excel in a startup environment
- A fast learner who is always looking to improve and grow
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confident, outgoing personality who can drive pipeline activity over the phone
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- University degree + 2 to 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in working in a fast paced, metrics-driven sales environment
- Experience in working in Data Analytics or Enterprise SAAS
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding targets
- Microsoft Office and Hubspot CRM experience
- Software sales experience
- Eagerness to grow fast in the sales organization
• Researching, identifying, sourcing, generating and nurturing new leads, target identification.
• Engage with potential clients and nurture them to a qualified opportunity and onboarding them on the platform
• Position Sourcewiz effectively to win with clients
• Keep abreast of the latest trends to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the target market.
• Analyses and creates a plan for engaging the target market.
• Possess strong and proven expertise in SAAS product sales.
• Experience: 1-5 years in SaaS Product
• Excellent communication skills and has to have good understanding of technologies terminologies and trends.
• Understanding of sales performance metrics.
• Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills
• Proven ability to understand client pain points and proposing solutions.
• Proven ability to work and effectively communicate
We are looking for a Sales Intern with good communication skills who can run the sales drive for our software products.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out Sales Drive.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Experience with warehouse operations and knowledge of how a SaaS in inventory/ material management creates an organized data and reduce cost.
2+ years’ experience with enterprise SaaS environments in a Sales and Pre-Sales capacity.
Knowledge of supply chain planning systems—TMS, WMS, inventory management, fulfilment, etc.
Proven ability to demonstrate products, methods, or services to prospective or current customers.
Ability to assess a company’s supply chain needs and creatively provide solutions to address those needs with the company’s offering.
A consultative approach to sales pursuits
Experience in giving presentations to customers in a sales environment at all levels up to and including C-level with a convincing approach.
Excellent writing skills (Statement of work, proposals, documentation, presentations)
Excellent verbal skills (explanation of solutions, meetings, presentations, training)
Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Any Degree qualified.
The right candidate will work well, think outside the box, and be highly self-motivated.
Generate qualified leads by rigorously prospecting in the assigned region or market via outbound model.
Respond quickly and qualify inbound marketing leads via web form or web chat, as required.
Do rigorous research on companies, present solution, doing demo, and follow-ups.
Be product expert and champion.
Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
Collate and help Product and Marketing teams with feedback.
Proven work experience of min one year as an Inside Sales Representative or similar role.
Prior SDR experience in SaaS product firms is mandatory
Previously handled products with pricing in range of 500 to 1000USD monthly billing is mandatory
SMB and or Mid-Market experience mandatory
Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions like US Or UK or Global Markets mandatory -
Good To Have
Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, Slintel, Hubspot etc.
Min PUC Passed
Should be willing to work on Field
Should be willing to Join Immediately
Bangalore city only
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Driving new customer acquisitions and will be hunting new logos by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Leading medium-large sized custom engagements involving market assessment, go to market strategy, competition benchmarking, company profiles, therapy area analysis, whitepaper support among others.
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities with Fortune 500 companies.
- Providing presales support- proposal building, resource and cost estimation
- Creating sales reports that take a look at the company's sales & developing long term sales goals.
- Creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid- management levels.
- Client interaction : Giving presentation to business heads of pharma companies suggesting them strategic and tactical road map for driving business growth.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of client engagements including client and stakeholder communication, project planning and execution, project management, capability development, and training programs
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Ensuring Partnership scouting & generating data business and garnering consulting projects.
- Maintaining sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
What you need to have:
- An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SAAS B2B analytics products to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Have a proven track record of performance with more than 100% achievement of sales targets.
- This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting the sales quota and overachieving it.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences