Are you an experienced online sales professional who has a growth mindset and can drive sales and business development through inbound channels? Then read on.
Our client is a social education technology organisation delivering enjoyable & personalised digital learning to schools, NGOs, coaching institutes and learners including the last mile learners. They design, deliver and support tablet and mobile based digital learning solutions with English medium and local languages. Their vision is to facilitate access to enjoyable and life shaping digital learning to every student irrespective of their social, economic, cultural, locational and language status.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
As an Inside Sales & Support Manager, you will actively drive the inbound leads into conversion aligned with the sales objectives and take complete ownership of the inbound sales and support process.
What you will do:
- Aligning with the sales and growth objectives of the organisation and then driving the inbound lead generation, relationship building and conversion.
- Monitoring the incoming leads, understand the requirements and sending them an appropriate first response
- Connecting with the leads on phone / whatsapp, building a relationship, gathering more detailed requirements and sharing details about the organisation and the best suited products
- Maintaining a record of all leads and categorising them basis the stage of conversion
- Apart from our website, gathering leads from other inbound platforms like IndiaMart
- Creating proposals and quotations, and driving end to end sales process over phone/ email.
- Following up and engaging with the leads, checking with them for any questions or further information and provide them with the same
- Supporting all current customers, users and using the support conversations to drive more app downloads and more possible customers and get maximum sharing and business value from them. Every support call to be leveraged for business value.
- Executing all email, bulk message and tele calling campaigns for sales
- Innovating new ways of connecting with probable customers through digital/ telephonic means.
- Closing the leads and generating revenue as per monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Answering all enquiries and tele support calls that come from users and customers
- Smartly using every conversation to pitch new products or getting the users to give us reviews/ feedback and sharing our app/ solutions
- Ensuring every enquiry is driven with maximum value and satisfaction, and ensuring every lead is closed with maximum sales output
What you need to have:
- Graduate / Post Graduate with a Proven inbound sales and support experience of at least 2-4 years
- Aggressively growth oriented - both professional and personal. Must be very entrepreneurial in nature
- Demonstrated ability and work to gather requirements from the inbound leads, send them an appropriate response, engage with them, maintain their record, send them proposals and close the leads for actual business outcomes
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills in English - both written and oral
- Should be well versed with inbound and digital sales strategies
- Should have skills to execute Email, Telephonic and Chat based sales & support most effectively