Microcode Software looking Intern for the post of Email Process Executive responsible for working as assigned by the senior.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Requirement & Job Description
Experienced & Dedicated Candidates are required for handling International Inbound calls , major job role will be to answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, provide general information. You will be a part of the contact team that believes in Delivering Joy through exceptional customer experience for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone.
Desired skills & Experience :
Should be a graduate
Should possess Graduation in German Language (Level C2)
If has some international voice experience of minimum 6 months in reputed International BPO would be an added advantage
Should have flair for customer service , Excellent upselling skills
Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts/Offs
Job Role - Interfacing Executive
Location - Pune
- Provide service and customer support during field visits
- Follow discussed schedule and execute accordingly
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and resolve them with a guided approach,
- Follow regular reporting to the manager
- Document processes where required
- Follow all company's and department's field procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- 1-3 years experience in field support
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organisation.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organisation with a youthful team. We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://creliohealth.in/
We are voted as the #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.in CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
- Communicating with customers through various channels (email/chat)
- Take ownership of the tickets and resolve the inquiry to customer’s expectations to deepen the relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Deliver extraordinary service by responding to questions concerning signups, bank and card interest rates, managing disputes and others
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Build rapport quickly with customers/clients and put them at ease
- Proven high initiative and energy level with good influencing, decision-making and collaboration skills
- Deliver on Customer Service Metrics as Per Goals ( Customer Satisfaction, Value Generation, Query Resolution, Call Handling Time, Quality etc.)
- Keeping yourself updated on company products to effectively manage customer queries.
- Smart Graduates with excellent communication skills
- 1 year to 3 years of experience working in customer support roles
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly complex and manual queries, excel knowledge
- Candidate with Corporate Card/Credit Card Servicing knowledge is preferred
- Empathetic, organised, problem solver
- Open to work in shifts (rotational day and night shifts).
- This is full-time, work from an office opportunity based out of Bangalore.
- No Cab facility will be provided but shift allowance will be provided.
1. Act as a first line support for IT department
2. Answer internal and external customer calls and emails
3,create service desk tickets, assign technician and follow up closure
4.Monitirng service desk dashoard and sending alert for SLA violations
5. end to end front line coordination
Skills - experience in interacting with US clients
basic understandign of IT set up and computing issues
ITIl V3 certification would be an added advantage
Please note that the shift timings will be 6pm to 3am and 8:30pm to 5:30am.
Home drop available
JOINING BONUS FOR EARLY JOINERS .
- Address and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Plan, execute and implement applications and configuration change procedures.
- Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of development, Platformsupportand channel partners
- Gain and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to domain
- Flexibility - responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work.
- Coordinate across teams and resolve all complex application and system issues ranging in complexity (Low to Critical).
- Coordinate with departments and QA departments and administer code migrations in various environments and production outputs.
- Manage all production systems and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
- Follow standards and best practices bring operational efficiencies, stability and availability of the system.
- Comprehend various metrics on operational dashboards and reports and take corrective actions
- Manage all development system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solutions to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
- Assisting with systems integration
- Issue management and problem management - ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
The Real fit candidate for this position
is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems. He shall be a responsive team player who can proactively contribute to building technical strategies for operations, applications and systems by promoting an understanding of the technology and business roadmap. He /she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment with following key skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Critical thinking, complex problem solve and Troubleshoot
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to independently learn technologies and process through continuous learning.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility tosupportmultiple locations when necessary.
Reporting to our global VP of Commercial the Customer Success team lead will be responsible for all aspects of customer success, including:
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack
- Delivery of a high standard of customer success maintaining a single view per customer across channels
- Defining and leading the implementation of our customer success policies
- Selection and management of our customer success software
- Maintenance of the help site(s) and template responses - updating as new features become available
- Recruitment, training, and performance management of customer success staff
- Experience in a high volume customer service environment
- Experience hiring and developing customer success staff
- A can-do attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of customer success platforms and how they work
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Customer service attitude.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
2. Developing a deep understanding of our product to help customers (mainly doctors)
3. Empathizing with customer needs and finding the best possible solution to quickly resolve their queries
4. Developing interpersonal skills working with a diverse customer base
5. Coordinating with the internal development team as and when required to ensure that bugs are resolved
6. Focusing on the quality of work and documentation of the action as well