Company Brief: Semantics Evolution is one of the top-notch translation service providers offering its language translations and localization services to business enterprises.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
• Generate business and close new clients from all industry sectors (law firms, automotive, financial services, tech and pharmaceutical companies) through referrals, online campaigns, cold calling, networking (like, LinkedIn, Just Dial, IndiaMart, Sulekha, Yellow pages, PPC), and other means (tradeshows, etc.)
• Generate, pursue and close translation and interpreting opportunities in our key sectors and with target companies
• Develop and manage sales pipeline, revenue forecasting, and reporting • Manage prospect pipeline and record customer interactions
• Create, maintain and leverage client relationships
• Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop and promote the
company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
• Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
• Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
• To work closely with Sales, Operations, Technology, Business Implementation, Vendor Management, Marketing, and Bid Management to develop and implement tailored solutions for new clients.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• Fluency in English is essential
• University College degree
• Proven experience selling translation, interpreting, and localization services
• Negotiation and deal-closing skills
• Communication skills including the delivery of presentations and pitches
• Business analysis, planning, and organizational skills
• Experience in working with high-value sales targets
• Commercial awareness and results focus
• Engaging and consulting with senior-level management
• Experience in using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho, V-tiger) to track sales activity
• Effective time management skills and attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Remote, WFH
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Semantic Evolution Pvt Ltd
- Exp: Fresher to 3 Years
- CTC: Fresher - up to 3 lacs || Experienced: up to 6 LPA
- Working Hours: 10.30 am to 7.00 pm. (Flexible)
• Convert leads to admissions through calls and emails.
• Conduct personalized in-person and virtual counseling sessions.
• Build corporate relationships for bulk admissions and tie-ups.
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
• Maintain accurate CRM records and generate reports.
• Stay updated on program details and market trends.
• Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in relevant field.
• Sales, counseling, or corporate engagement experience.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in English and local languages.
• Strong organizational and CRM skills.
• Willingness to travel for corporate meetings.
Job Title: Senior Sales Professional
Experience: 5+ Years
CTC: up to 7.20 LPA
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of B2B sales experience, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain lasting client relationships.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong drive to achieve results.
- Knowledge of the Food and Beverage sector is a plus.
- Preference will be given to married candidates.
- Hotel industry experience or an MBA is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
experience in Radio / TV / OOH / Print sales and account acquisition, having worked with corporates and agencies.
Experience: 7-10 years of sales (corporate) experience with Radio / TV / OOH / Print. Exp. in Airport
OOH will be added advantage.
Compensation: As per Industry Standards
Education: Graduate / MBA / Specialization in Mgmt. / Marketing / Sales would be preferred
Industry: Media / Entertainment
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Strong experience in Ad / Media Sales (OOH / Radio / Print / TV)
- Must haver exposure to acquiring and handling large corporate clients / advertisers.
- Hands-on experience in concept selling, brand planning & selling, prospecting and business development/alliances
- A networked individual with pre-existing relationships with clients and ad agencies.
- Ability to perform in a target-driven sales environment and cope up with a fast-moving business environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication. Excellent with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Identify brands, businesses, and industries to service, to increase our media usage and new business development.
- Establish contacts with key decision makers/marketing heads of large corporate clients.
- Responsible for growing the revenue through sales efforts – market coverage and new business development.
- Capable of conceiving original consumer engagement strategies and pitching them to clients and developing long-term relations.
- Conceive sales strategies and pitch them to clients and develop long-term business relations.
- Constantly gauge market responses for further strengthening our business relationships.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance with the client’s deliverables.
• Establish goals, analyze growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
• Ensure company-wide consistency in client service and sales procedures.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives additionally develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Female candidate preferred
Knowledge on Cloud technologies : AWS, Migrations, MAP Program, Devops, Modernization, Data etc
Added advantage if previously worked with AWS/public cloud partner management network and understands the cloud business well.
Experience: 3- 5 Yrs
Education : UG with MBA Preferred
Our client is a Mumbai based healthtech company that works in the field of digital therapeutics. It leverages human and technological interventions to cater to patients suffering from diabetes, obesity, PCOS, among others. Designed to complement doctors’ medical therapy, its programs offer 360-degree guidance regarding nutrition, exercise, sleep and other factors which help patients achieve their physical and mental health goals.
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
80% of your time on Business Development:
a. Manage the whole sales cycle from initial interest through sales activation.
b. Working closely with the AVP and designing an outreach strategy for corporate clients which include HR Heads, CHRO's, Business Heads and other decision makers.
c. Attending Sales calls and meetings. Identify new opportunities in the market, building relationships with prospects as an expert on employee wellness.
d. Adhering to monthly and quarterly targets.
e. Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience.
20% of your time on Account Management:
a. Acquiring a thorough understanding of the clients’ key needs and requirements and ensuring best-in-class client service.
b. Build and maintain professional relationships with the clients to retain them for a long-term.
c. Deeply instilled hustle to upsell and nudge the partners towards renewal.
d. Preparing, maintaining and updating relevant data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals.
e. Coordinating with various internal stakeholders such as various departments and also external stakeholders such as the clients.
f. Educating and updating the clients about the various products/services of the company at the right time.
Minimum 4+ years of B2B sales experience.
High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Prior experience of selling to HR Leaders.
Understanding of the Digital health industry will be a plus.
Inside sales and marketing intern to make calls, follow-ups, set up appointments. E-mail
communication, mailing marketing materials, and corresponding packets to potential
customers. Required to create content, communicate online, and help to build a brand’s
reputation, with the ability to understand target audiences. Knowledge of how to best
communicate with potential and existing customers, provide verbal responses, to qualify the
individual communicating with essentials. Social Media posting.
Gain a clear understanding of customer’s businesses and requirements.
Gather market and customer information.
Customer Acquisition, Revenue generation, Data gathering, Field sales, Cold
Calling, Business Presentations.
Focus on revenue generation, increasing profitability and sales target
achievement on a regular basis.
Prepare business presentations, proposals and showcase company
capabilities to prospective clients and their teams.
Develop, review, and report on business development strategy, ensuring
that strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team.
Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract prospects.
Develop business plan to drive penetration, revenue growth and brand
Execute pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business including
Coordinate with client for timely feedback including making repeated visits
to client as and when required.
Identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships with Potential clients.
Effectively execute and manage every element of the sales process on an
individual level and build a top-notch direct / partner sales team.
Developing and implementing long term relationships with all clients.
Optimize utilization of funds for visibility, promotions and trade engagement
Quality data generation to for calling’
Competitor and Market analysis
Coordination with the support team to give external support to the
customer for customer satisfaction.
Extracting exact requirement from the customer with exact documentation,
scope of work and handing the requirements to the technical team.
Good understanding of business processes.
Superior communication both written and verbal (proposal making, email
correspondence), Presentation and Relationship building.
Excellent time and team management skills and be comfortable working in a
Brilliant negotiation skills
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!