3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
Intro: This role is a part of growth team and will closely work with the founders to ideate and execute strategies.
Role break up:
- Strategize on opening up newer channels for growth
- Work closely to crack partnerships with other players in similar orgs(Shopify etc) to scale search as a solution
- Work closely in understanding customer pain points and relay that back to the product team
- Strategize and take hold of digital and SEO related marketing
- Work closely on improving funnel conversion of customers to take up Zevi as their go to product
- To hold pen on Appsumo, product hunt launches
- Will coordinate with different Vendors/extended partners to ensure timelines are met and help mitigate any issues that pop out
- Work closely with campaign management and solve for any issues that arise
Analytics and Others:
- Closely monitor Metrics and call out any redflags to the team
- Will have to handle basic reporting until we hire a DA
- Will play a key role in setting up the business org (Sales, Customer success etc)
- Experimentative but be thorough in the learnings we have from that
- Complete ownership end to end
- Ask tough questions and put company first
- Get things done
What we offer:
- Complete ownership
- Full freedom to execute strategies
- Direct access to all data
- Operate as a Entrepreneur in residence
Looking to join a high growth, fun company where you can have a huge impact? We are looking for an amazing, data-driven digital marketing leader to own the digital inbound marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales teams will help you accomplish.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget across paid, owned and earned media; selecting targets; determining the tactical mix; designing and testing offers and calls to action; and working with execution team members to set goals and measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies and distributed internal resources, creating demand creation programs "in a box" for sales, and building/managing shared demand creation processes with inside/field/channel sales. Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of digital technologies in B2B SAAS demand creation is essential.
This role reports to Vice President, Marketing Operations & Digital Marketing.
What You Will Do (Not Limited To)
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of digital marketing efforts via web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media, mobile and emerging online channels.
- Manage corporate web properties to support business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
- Orchestrate multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO/SEM/Paid Social media/Remarketing efforts to drive customer acquisition
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, and conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, and content and product placement
- Coordinate with corporate marketing, demandgen, field marketing and communications teams to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Set inbound lead goals and measure results
- Oversee media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
- Establish closed-loop analytics with demandgen, BDR/SDR/sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Pipeline creation (north star goal)
- Web site traffic
- Web property engagement/conversion
- Demand waterfall optimization (e.g. new-to-file lead, MQL, SQL, Pipeline Opportunity, Closed Won) and associated efficiency metrics (cost-per)
- 8+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, preferably including 3+ years in a B2B SAAS environment.
- Ability to manage team situated across different geographies, multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in different digital marketing channels; Hands on experience with Marketo, Google Analytics, SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Guide sales teams on how to market digital products
Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
Assist in drafting marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimization
Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
Creating and maintaining social networking channels
Assist in drafting internet friendly write-ups for email marketing campaigns
Assist in Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
Taking care of everything from Wordpress, SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
· Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
· Plan and execute campaigns and events
· Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
· Create online and offline marketing content
· Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
· 2-3 years' of marketing experience
· BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
· Excellent writing and communication skills
Their beauty brand offers a wide range of luxurious skincare and hair-care products specially designed for new moms. They use natural ingredients in their products that ensure that every mother’s skin and hair becomes trouble-free, glowing and manageable. Their healing and repairing formula are certified by the strictest international standards with regards to safety needed in beauty products.
Founded by an MDI alumna with expansive knowledge and experience with beauty, wellness and healthcare leader, it is truly a world-class range exporting to various countries across the globe.
What you will do:
- Managing and ensuring effective implementation of various activities such as SEO, content marketing, online campaign etc. under online/digital marketing
- Ensuring that meaningful and relevant content is created and targeted towards the right audience on various online platforms, by effectively managing content marketing
- Recommending the type of content to be marketed by analyzing current marketing trends and also observing past trends
- Managing performance marketing on various online ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Insta etc
- Identifying & suggesting opportunities through all digital channels, for revenue growth
- Creating buzz and building followers and thus managing social media marketing
- Participating in digital marketing budget planning/forecasting
- Strategizing customer acquisition and retention across all aspects of online marketing
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as various teams and also external stakeholders such as various online platforms
- Maintaining relevant database of the budget, actual cost, actual expenses etc. and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is desirable
- Relevant work experience of 5 – 10 years in Digital Marketing
- D2C background preferred
- Experience in beauty and wellness desirable
- Prior experience of handling a monthly Ad budget of 50 Lakhs and above
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good project management and planning skills
- Someone who could lead a team of 3-5 marketers covering all aspects of digital marketing including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Email, CRO, etc.
- They’ve likely got 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Should be comfortable contributing to strategy
- It Will is hands-on , to begin with (i.e. I expect someone to be extracting the data, setting bids, defining Keywords, etc.)
- Will have led a team before
- Need to be comfortable with large budgets and complex Ads accounts (1000s of AdGroups, 1,00,000s of Keywords, etc.
- Should understand some of the conversion tracking, attribution, display, and Facebook too
- Needs to be numerate e.g. above to extract reports, manipulate in Excel, etc.
- Comfortable challenging processes and strategy
- Strong verbal and written English required
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Transforming from agency driven to in-house digital marketing functioning
Supporting in building in-house digital marketing function