You are a great fit for this role if you relate deeply with the following expectations:
1. You have 1+ year of prior experience working with an edtech startup.
2. You should be someone who has a curious, analytical and data driven mindset. Someone who is a learning machine and thinks from first principles.
3. You are someone who deeply enjoys working on digital marketing, both from strategic as well as tactical perspective, with a result-obsessed approach.
4. You should have 3+ years of full-stack digital marketing experience across all verticals including Paid Social Media, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, CRO, Web Analytics. (please note that this means you should have an expertise in each of these channels)
5. You have great copywriting and written communication skills, which you execute with a customer-obsessed mindset.
6. You have a clear history of delivering amazing digital marketing results for your organizations/clients in terms of brand awareness, traffic, leads, customer acquisition & retention in a cost-effective & time-efficient manner.
7. You have developed your own unique and unconventional growth hacks from your experience.
8. You have good experience working on tools like Ahrefs/Semrush, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, OptinMonster, Hotjar, CRO tools, OneSignal etc.
9. You have a deep understanding of digital user journeys and optimized customer funnels.
10. You should be from a Tier 1 Engineering/MBA college in India. (preferred, but not mandatory)
Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against ROI and KPIs.
Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Measuring experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimising user experience. Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Identifying critical conversion points and drop off points and optimising user funnels. Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners. Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Managing the Inbound SDRs process from lead qualification to opportunity stage
Best place to hide a dead body is page two of Google.
So., We are looking for SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Exp : Minimum 1 yr
Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Proven SEO experience
Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• Hands on experience in Blog posting, Guest Posting, Comment posting, Forum posting,Social Bookmarking submission, Directory submissions, Blog Submission, Article submission,
• Experience in Business Listing, Profile Link, Article formatting,
• 2-way link exchange, 3-way link exchange,
• Should have work experience as an SEO executive role, minimum 1 year
At Wise, we are building the world's best online tutoring platform that companies teaching online can use to manage their online operations from scheduling demos to running classes for your learners. We have designed an extremely user friendly interface for your admins and instructors to set up your online academy within a matter of 5 minutes.
- We are a platform used for online tutoring by over 150,000 teachers to conduct live classes for over 2,500,000 learners
- Our platform has been tested at 500k DAUs and more than 2 billion+ minutes of live sessions have been conducted on the platform
- We have a customised and native Zoom integration (no redirection) for interactive live class experience
- We are building the world's first infrastructure layer for digital classrooms and have open APIs as well as a White-Label options to setup a native experience for your online teaching platform
What we need
A digital marketing expert with 2-3 years of experience running and coordinating digital marketing campaigns. We are execution-focused and work would involve building things quickly & adapting based on market feedback. If you love designing marketing campaigns and want to expand and grow, we would like to talk to you.
What you will do
- Work directly with the founding team and drive key product decisions
- Define and establish marketing strategy with the copy team
- Analyze and take decisions on furthering marketing and creative strategy
- Independent player (We’re a team but, we want you to contradict us on the way)
- Social media and google ads skills
- Spreadsheets, or Airtable (Just give us numbers, or graphs, we love graphs)
- Creative and innovative
Good to have
- Good communication skills
- Team-oriented mindset
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about everything
- Not looking for a full-time engagement
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but am willing to build it together with a great team
- Would fight us in a duel to make our product better
Job Role : SEO Specialist
Job Location : Bangalore (Remote working)
We are looking for ambitious and experienced SEO experts who will work with us to think strategically of a long-term plan and implement it with the help of internal and external constituents. The SEO and content marketer is a key role within our Growth team who will be responsible for looking at the industry landscape, understanding our competitors and roadmap, and then coming up with a plan to increase organic traffic to our website with effective SEO strategies. Within this role, you will also be responsible for coming up with a content strategy to complement SEO initiatives.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with SEO either at a B2C company or at an agency
- Experience with building and executing an end-to-end SEO initiative
- Experience in writing external-facing content with publicly available examples
- Experience in using SEO tools and platforms like BrightEdge, SEMRush, etc.
- Deep understanding of organic search and SEO best practices, as well as pitfalls that hinder SEO efforts
- Comfort with data analysis and ability to articulate the results in written and spoken formats
- Either a business, writing, or communications degree
- Any experience in writing code is strongly preferred
- Engaging with multiple people through various social media platforms and getting backlinks.
- Getting high traffic by bookmarking web pages and blogs. Creating backlinks through various blog directory submissions.
- Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization,
- Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates SEO experience will include excellent knowledge of search engine technology
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities
- Take part in submissions across the web Directories and articles, directories, social bookmarking, blog, and forum Submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO-related activities.
Skills required for the role:
- Candidate must generate backlinks on a daily basis using good PR & amp; DA websites
- The candidate is expected to generate 150-200 backlinks in a day
- The candidate must be very enthusiastic about Off-page link building techniques
- Candidate must be up-to-date with new techniques coming in the market and accordingly use those methods for our clients
- Candidates must find out new websites for link generation on a daily basis
- The candidate will be responsible for improving the ranking of the website by using Off-Page techniques
- Complete responsibility of Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook ads.
- End to end campaign management (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads) ·
- Conduct keyword research and optimize campaigns. ·
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and strategize the best plan ahead for the business.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommend improvements.
Skills Required: · Proven 2+ years SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition. ·
The Specialist will also portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
Should have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Initiate New campaigns across various channels.
- Launch and optimization of PPC Campaigns.
- Overseeing Accounts related to Search platforms as well as inspecting Budgets.
- Providing necessary reports and monitoring KPIs.
- Have the highest possible Return of Investments towards Online Marketing Efforts.
Other important responsibilities include –
- Managing Large Keyword list creation.
- Formation of Effective and optimum paid strategies.
- Launching of numerous PPC campaigns Monitoring accounts related to Search engine Platforms (Google AdWords, Bing etc) Rightful Targeting of the required Audiences.
- Timely working on Budgets and Bids towards gaining better Return of Investments (ROIs) Generate attractive and concise advert copies.
- Maintain and Coordinate Partnerships with Vendors and PPC Ad Platforms. Enhance and adapt Modern trends related to SEM and PPC