Greetings from CloudTrains Technologies!
CloudTrains is a digital product agency that designs & builds new-age technology helping Fortune 500 companies & next-generation start-ups to drive growth & build the future of digital inventions. We are a highly curated team of 500+ certified developers, outside-of-the-box thinkers, lean product-first methodology, and an obsession with making game-changing mobile-based products.
As one of the largest mobile app development companies in the world, we have handled over 900+ complex projects of various brands like Tech Mahindra, HCL, Freshmenu, Cobone, Unnati Silks where we worked on mobile apps, IoT, Wearables, Blockchain, AR/VR, cloud integration, cross-platform, on-demand, enterprise mobility, web, mCommerce and alike.
Job brief :
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the liberty to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and creating strong bonds with clients.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Account Management for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Proven working experience of 1 year as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in the IT Service Industry.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
Why CloudTrains Technologies?
- Hackathons and Tech Talks
- Free Workshops
- Free Breakfast
- All Hands Parties
- Activity and Fun Zones
- Mentorship and Guidance
About CloudTrains Technologies
Work with Executives to identify Client needs
- - Interaction with Sales Team to engage in pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Must be excellent in verbal and written communication
- Must be detail oriented in work and focused on results
- Ensure to take appropriate steps to resolve customer's problems
- Audit work orders for accuracy and make corrections if required
E-commerce solution sales is preferred
Identify new business opportunities through research and analysis of market trends and customer
Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers
Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers
Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate new business opportunities
Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas
Perform effective online demos to prospects and Create and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients
.Approaching potential leads and closing them within a stipulated time frame.
.Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockists and business associates for the company towards business growth.
.Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
.Excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Greetings from colan infotech!!!
Sale company products to customers over phone, email etc
Qualififcation - any graduate
COMPANY Project X
REPORT TO CEO
SCENARIO Consulting Startup & you'll be the first Sales personnel on our team.
“With great responsibilities, comes great commissions”
We are looking for an energetic and charming Sales Consultant who has solid Business-to-Business (B2B) sales and account management experience in either four or all of the business areas:
- IT hardware & software services
- Web / App Design & Development
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Services
- Branding & Marketing Services
- Business and Management Consulting
- HR & Recruitment Services
- Graphic Designing
- Interior & Architecture Services
- Content, Photography and Videography.
He/ she will be skilled with the knowledge of technology in the above specified areas, and will be responsible for generating new leads and clients, and drive the business growth in India and the international market.
This position requires a professional who is 'Street-Smart', Agile, has good knowledge about the one or more of the above fields, and who thinks outside the box to get a deal closed.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi, Project X is an innovation lab, based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Our lab's designed to create and launch new companies, products and services. It's invaluable in jump-starting novel ideas that can either disrupt or complement existing companies. We draw from our cross-functional expertise and collaborate to create these new offerings.
We come up with new ideas, execute them, and iterate until the idea is fully implemented. For more details: www.tarangsanghi.com
Be the voice of our people & products and grow our business.
In Marketing and New Business, we’re on the front lines of every industry, connecting the clients we meet to the opportunities, thinking and services we offer. We start the conversations that lead to world-changing work.
Vendor tie-ups - across categories you specialise in.
Build the entire sales process and associated material.
Generate leads, and close deals.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning & Strategy- Plan and execute a sales strategy that will help the team to get quality business.
- Build Process- Prepare a sales plan and sales performance tracking system to keep track of the process from approaching to acquiring each prospective client.
- Marketing Material- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Networking- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products & services, and get new clients and vendors.
- Lead Generation- Generate qualified leads by proper utilization of calls, email, social media, and other means to get in touch with the relevant personnel in the client company
- Lead Management- Document all the meetings through different methods, such as CRM, MS Excel, Minutes of Meeting (Email), etc.
- Learning- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by us through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Need analysis- Assesses clients’ needs and accordingly make recommendations and solutions.
- Proposals- Prepare presentations to address the client’s problems with relevant solutions in a consultative manner.
- Educate- Demonstrates our offerings to highlight its pros and cons, v/s various competing products or services.
- Deals- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Stay Updated- Gains familiarity with the different industries, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Consulting- Provides technical advice, and after-sales.
- Project Management- Coordinate with the internal & external teams to complete projects within the set deadline.
- Client Servicing- Maintain good relationships with clients by taking constant feedback on the systems and services
- Relationship Management- Maintain good relationships with the internal, as well as external stakeholders.
- YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE- 3+ Years of proven experience in Sales/ Business Development.
- EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS- We prioritize skills over degrees but Bachelors/ Masters degree/ diploma/ certification in Sales & Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, CRM Systems, have knowledge and can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
QUALITIES & CAPABILITIES-
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills.
- Knowledge of relevant products and services.
- Motivated, have negotiation skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking under high-pressure
- Sound judgment to recognize prospects’ key pain areas, and understand clients’ requirements.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated, organized with leadership and management skills.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Sales Growth Hacker
About the Company:
SaveIN is India’s first social finance based neo bank, that aims to offer unique financial products and services to its customers in a never seen before, fully digital avatar through its mobile app.
Founded by a group of experienced CXOs from Banking, Fintech, Consulting and Media, SaveIN is working towards disrupting the way Indians transact, bank and save money.
At present, SaveIN is offering a revolutionary, new to market, product that is digitizing the way individuals lend and borrow money, within their trusted contacts like family, friends and acquaintance. In due course, SaveIN aims to launch several other financial products and services in the personal finance and banking domain.
Our promise to you:
- We aim to hire the best of talent, passionate about the vision of SaveIN
- We aim to create an equal opportunity, open, challenging as well as rewarding environment to bring the best out of our people
- We are here to be a large, prosperous, profitable, and resilient organization so that we may serve our customers sustainably across economic cycles, we aim to achieve this in the most ethical and transparent manner possible
- Being compliant is not only an obligation, but a chosen way of life
- We would love to see you grow and are committed to do our best in contributing towards your success
About the role:
SaveIN is looking for a Sales Growth Hacker
You will be responsible for driving growth by Identifying new business opportunities, pitch company’s product and services and close these opportunities, manage these partnerships, plan monthly initiatives and sales targets to drive business objectives
Location: Gurgaon/ Work from home
Reporting: Founding member & COO
- Define and execute Sales strategies in accordance with overall business objectives
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Able to develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners
- To achieve sales targets by working with partners
- Address customer queries for key business processes
- Listen to the needs of the customer and share insights with product and marketing teams to help create and deliver solutions for customers
- Act as a product, domain and market expert through presentations & demo videos and onboarding videos to customers
Skills and competencies:
- Education: Graduate/Post-graduate with experience in Sales
- 2+ years of experience in Business Development/Partnerships
- Experience in B2C product/ mobile based product
- Past experience as a Banking/insurance RM can be an added advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to take complete ownership
2. Working on online bidding software
3. Writing creative and customized proposals for business
4. Conducting lots of research and learning about IT and other industries
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting business propositions.
- Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- To meet prospective clients and give presentations on the company's services to clients.
- Build and deepen client relationships through proactively suggesting new ideas and opportunities add value to our client’s businesses
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Establish a good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation.
- Communication with clients (after-sales) to maintain the client-relationship
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, and a self-starter
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Detailed and multi-task oriented
- Mission-driven and highly entrepreneurial mindset
- At least 3 years of sales and business development experience in the software industry
We are conducting interviews for International Business Development Professionals / Corporate sales executive (Desk Job/Inside sales/No field JobAddress:301/302,GraceChamber,Andheri-Kurla Road,Chakala, Andheri East,Mumbai 400069
Nearest Metro Station: Western Express Highway
Landmark: Chakala Signal, near gurudwara
No of Working Days: 5 Days (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Upto 3 Lac + Incentive +International Travelling
Age: Between 18years to 29 years
We request you kindly visit the company web-site before coming for the interview- Website: www.synnexgroup.com
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Create and maintain a database of target organization in the assigned market
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualifications required: A Graduation and above
- Minimum Experience Required: 0-1 Years
- The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent English communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
Having high degree of self-motivation and ambition
Note : Please come in formal with updated Resume
Note: Please ignore, If you have attended an interview in last 6 month. Kindly refer your friend and colleagues.