- Set the vision, roadmap, and direction for the Customer Data Platform
- Collaborate with stakeholders and different teams from the organization to collect data, identify gaps, and create functional requirements.
- Champion customer data platform workshops and user adoption.
- Planning & execution ofonline campaigns on Marketing Automation tools (like Webengage,Clevertap) which includes email, SMS, Push Notifications, inApp notification, Onsite Promotions, Users Journeys etc.
- Responsible for Post-Install Conversion rates, User Engagements across primary Lines of Businesses & Other Health Metrics
- Use Segmentation, Personalization & Dynamic Content to drive the Multi-Channel & Multi-Device Communication strategy via Marketing Automation Tool to enable scale
- Implementation of the Marketing Automation Tools(Webengage/clevertap) - A Single Cross Channel Unified Platform to handle Data Aggregation (Search, Transaction & Analytics driven)
- Reactivation of inactive user base through various online marketing channels
- Work closely with Tech, Product, & Revenue Team to execute Engagement/ Retention Activities
- Using marketing automation on Webengage/clevertap to build hyper personalized dynamic content campaigns basis real time user triggers
We are looking for a Marketing Head for a leading beauty care brand based in Hyderabad.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
- Managing brand marketing strategy by strategically and effectively using various marketing media.
- Control and optimally utilize large marketing budgets.
- Build and lead a strong next level team of product managers, marketing executives etc.
- Effectively deal with media agencies, creative agencies and brand research organizations.
- Build brand position and frameworks for communication across products/ range
- Creating and executing an effective digital & social media marketing strategy
- Develop the product portfolio for long term and immediate term.
- Work with R&D to develop products to fill portfolio gaps.
- Developing he right marketing mix for both current and new products- product, packaging, pricing, promotion
- Develop strategies to increase off-takes for products and execute them in conjunction with sales team.
- Monitor brand health parameters like awareness, trial, and satisfaction through tracks / research.
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing of a personal care / non food / FMCG brand
- Proven experience of leading marketing team of a high growth brand.
- The candidate needs to have orientation to work in a fast-growing company with quick thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Strong problem solving, influence and negotiation skills
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on client organic search campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with an attention to detail, passion, and a positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Auditing existing websites
- Competitive research and benchmarking
- Keyword research and mapping
- Content writing and optimization
- On-page optimization
- Link building outreach
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results for our clients
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
- Proficiency with Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing is preferred
- Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with all teams across the agency
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
Senior Manager - Account Management (Client Servicing)
- Have an overarching view of all the accounts.
- Manage the client servicing team.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Manage daily activities and tasks for clients by Line Manager
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise in real time
- Maintaining an accurate record of all necessary documents pertaining to the brand.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to deliver Creative, Data Analytics, Tech and Operational Services
- Develop a relationship with clients and manage their expectations (Kudos if you can balance the two together!)
- Upsell! Always be on a lookout to identify opportunities and convert them to grow revenue
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Take responsibility for the quality of work, the accuracy of brief and the team’s output
- Maintain weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
BECOME A PEOPLE’S PERSON!
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and motivate-inspire your team members
- Stick to the client’s brief and the agreed process to deliver effectively
- Utilize your team’s productivity keeping the Scope Of Work and allocated budget
- Be all ears to Account Managers and mentor to get the best performance possible
IMPROVE THE PROCESS!
- Relentlessly work on improving the internal processes while solving problems along the way
COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE!
- Manage all business communications
- Become a link for the internal team and make sure the process is consistently followed until the project is completed as per the client’s brief
SKILLS WE DESIRE
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A+ presentation skills (making PPTs included)
- Natural attention to detail
- Financial management and commercial acumen
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against ROI and KPIs.
Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Measuring experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimising user experience. Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Identifying critical conversion points and drop off points and optimising user funnels. Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners. Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Managing the Inbound SDRs process from lead qualification to opportunity stage
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sr SEO Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, and be responsible for executing company’s SEO - with a high degree of independence.
What you will do:
- Planning and executing the SEO strategies for 10X growth YOY
- Coordinating with the content team and the tech team to get the work done
- Identifying the key resource needed to achieve the targets and hiring them independently
- Understanding the customer experience and its impact on the SEO
What you need to have:
- Has proven track record in the SEO
- Must be well-versed with SEO, and has meaningful experience in the domain.
- Is informed on the new developments in the industry all the time and can pivot the plans accordingly
- While candidates from all companies are welcome, those with prior SEO experience in the edtech / fintech / overseas education market will get extra points in the evaluation process.
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, keywords, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan, monitoring & maintaining company online presence on social media.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Manage all digital marketing channels - FB, Insta, Marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart.
- Ability to execute campaigns across all online selling platforms.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets, analytics & reports.
Salary: 8-14 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Role and responsibility:
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for looking into online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Manage organization’s website
* Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
* Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
* Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
* Attend networking events and product launches.
* Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
* Work on SEO of the website pages.
* Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
* Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
* Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
* Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
* Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
* Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
* Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
* Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
* Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
* Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
* Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
* Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
* Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
* Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
* Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
* Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
* Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
* Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
* Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
* Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
* Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience:
* Graduate or Post Graduate in digital marketing or relevant education
* Experience in digital marketing: 5+ years
* Experience in healthcare industry: 2+ years (Preferred)
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow