We are hiring account managers who will improve our current business partnerships and successfully build new business relationships at a local level. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of IT &Peripheral sales experience. Must be comfortable with in person custom facing meetings
Develop a relationship with corporate clients
Build strategies and sales funnel aimed at generating existing customers inquiries
Secure contracts with corporations Manage and improve our enterprise sales
Achieve sales targets and execute sales strategies as a member of a sales team.
Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with an existing client (repeat flow).
Develop sales and relationship with current clients and follow up on referrals.
Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers
Collaborate with A2Zonrent founding team member on new business improvements based on feedback from customers and observations
Candidates with experience in similar industries will be given preference.
Ability to hold oneself accountable for achieving high levels of individual and - organizational performance.
Outstanding professional and personal references.
Highly energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented
Designation: Trainee / Team Member / Recruiter
· Any degree from recognized university.
· Open to work in Night Shift.
· Excellent communication skill
Industry- Information Technology & Services / Staffing & Recruiting
Job Functions-Human Resources
Shift Timing – 6:30PM – 3:30AM
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will strategically plan their approach to clients and offer compelling solutions to cater for client's needs. They are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships in order to meet sales goals.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and aid expansion effort
- Maintain existing business
- Plan strategically to assure product success
- Generating pipeline via researching for brands and clients in our target audience
- Working on cold-calling leads and prospects to pitch
- Getting on product demos, taking regular follow-ups, and converting prospects to customers
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Manage the whole sales pipeline from prospecting to on boarding
- Partner with marketing and demand generation team to build the pipeline
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Managing the Business Development Team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years' of industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of successful marketing strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Managing the entire business development cycle from enquiry to closure of the deal.
- Generating and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline at all points of time.
- Networking well and developing relationship with key decision makers in the target organizations.
- Understanding client's requirements from the product standpoint and developing an in-depth understanding of the healthcare eco-system.
What you need to have:
- Existing relationships in the healthcare sector, preferably in NCR/ Gurgaon
- Past experience in similar roles either with healthcare start-ups such as Practo, Lybrate, Beato, Wellthy, Meddo, DocPrime, ekincare, Portea, Pharmeasy, NetMeds, Mfine, Pristyn Care, etc. or with pharma, biotech and surgical devices company will be preferred.
- Past experience in successfully executing partnerships is a must
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
• Responsible For Meeting The Sales Targets Of The Organization Through Effective Planning And Budgeting.
• Map Potential Customers And Generate Leads For The Organization. He Should Look Forward To Generating New Opportunities For The Organization.
• Responsible For Not Only Selling But Also Maintaining And Improving Relationships With The Client. Client Relationship Management Is Also His KRA.
• Conducting Market Research To Identify Selling Possibilities And Evaluate Customer Needs
• Actively Seeking Out New Sales Opportunities Through Cold Calling, Networking And Social Media
• Setting Up Meetings With Potential Clients And Listening To Their Wishes And Concerns
• Negotiate/Close Deals And Handle Complaints Or Objections
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Business Development Executive who will be in-charge of leading our company's sales efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for acquiring' new customers to rapidly increase revenue for the company.
- Hunt /acquire new customers.
- Independently manage the whole sales pipeline - from lead generation -> lead qualification > product presentation -> negotiation -> closure and contract signing.
- Making sales pitches and attending sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Ensuring that the sales pipeline is constantly being built and worked upon.
- Doing sufficient research to make effective pitches.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Refine sales approach and meticulously execute on it (target industries, target buyers, and target personas).
- Keep self educated about competitors, and emerging trends among the customers.
- Partner with marketing, demand generation, and onboarding team to manage the customer acquisition.
- MBA with 2-3 years' experience in B2B sales role, preferably in automotive industry.
- Proven ability to achieve targets.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel & Powerpoint.
- Ability to draft persuasive proposals.
- Extensive, hands-on experience selling to large and mid-sized corporates.
- Should have a track record of consultative selling.
- Strong in building rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication skills - you are a clear and compelling storyteller across written and verbal mediums.
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills - you invest time in helping customers identify best solutions for their problems, and not force your solution upon the customer.
- Ability to negotiate confidently with mid & senior management folks.
- Organized and task driven.
Job Location:- Bodakdev -Ahmedabad
Salary:- up to 18000
Job Time:- 09:45 to 06:45
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Reports to: Director
Sampana Digital (SDPL) is a digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services with expertise in e-commerce solutions, web and mobile applications. We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and services.
Come and join us!
For our Mohali office, we are seeking a candidate who will look after our sales activities and initiatives. Lead Generation will run campaigns to generate leads and spread brand awareness. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills.
- Have to work on Online Bidding on portals like Upwork
- Generating leads via Interacting with clients for projects allotment and make a clear understanding of their requirements
- Preparing Proposal / Documentation of Project.
- Pre and Post-sales- Coordinating with the development team for the timely completion of the projects.
- Convert Leads to our projects/business.
- Preparing Proposal / Documentation of Project.
- Interacting with new or existing clients for project allotment and make a clear understanding of their requirement
- Good knowledge on Upwork & generating business.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Goal achiever to their targets on time.
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Convincing Skills with Good English Vocabulary.