• On-boarding of new clients and servicing of existing clients for increased business. • Responsibility for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development.
• Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameter.
• Ensuring timely collection of all revenue from clients
• Ensuring end to end client relationship management and servicing
• Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
• Responsibility for achieving sales and revenue targets in the designated areas.
• Mapping of new projects and new Broker in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new brokers to ensure coverage across designated territory.
We are the fastest growing company in the online real estate space. Born out of the need to simplify the search for a home, free of fake listings and endless site visits, we created a unique property search platform that filled the gaps left by others in the market. Led by passionate problem-solvers, and backed by top investors from around the world, we are poised to become the most trusted place to find a home in India.
A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers.
He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Employment Type Full-time
Work Time US and Latin America time zone
Apply through this link
Any role with us is a career building opportunity. At 22by7, the incumbent is the complete owner of any opportunity she or he creates.
The sales effort is backed-up by right process and people in place like- dedicated Solution Architect Team, Dedicated Post Sales Team (Tech Team), Marketing and other Support function in place.
Dedicated 24*7 support team
We not only resolve but ensure BCP and thus empower our client’s for enhanced productivity gain and realization of their Business Score Card.
Culture that has been voted as a Great Place to Work by the People of 22by7
Highly credible and competent Team Members
True work life integration and balance
Other benefits like Medical Insurance, Covid Care, and support structure over and above
About the role
Role- Enterprise Sales Manager- New Business
Reporting to- Head Sales
Role Type- Individual Contributor
No. of Vacancies-02
- Handling end-to-end sales
- Selling IT Infrastructure or IT Transformation Solution to Enterprise Accounts
- Selling across verticals Enterprise Accounts
- Working on GTM strategies and seeding 22by7 as a Solution Partner in Client Account
- Account Planning, Mapping, meeting the Decision Making Unit of the prospect or existing clients
- Understanding the clients existing infrastructure and the pain points and building on the clients transformation journey/ growth journey
- Pitching the right solution with the help of Pre-Sales team members
- Cross-Selling and Up-Selling- Growing the Account
- Maintaining a healthy strong funnel on solution portfolio of 22by7
- Answering the RFI/RFP/PoC etc with the help of Pre-Sales team
- Managing the OEM, Disti eco system and leveraging it for getting leads/ pre-sales / closures
- Working on BOM and pricing
- Handling presentations, techno commercial negotiations and Closures
- Create Customer Experience Excellence through continuous follow-up and customer interaction
- Working with other cross-functional team like marketing for carrying out different client/vendor related activities
- Take Sales Accreditation on different product lines which helps for strong pitching
Of the Solutions
Education- Open- Any Diploma/Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate
Experience- 5 to 10 years, sales exposure in similar or related domain, must be in IT sales and market exposure is a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good at engaging and managing relationship with CXO level
- Excellent at relationship building and managing it
- Who can sniff opportunities
- Good mental resilience
- Drive to win
- Go getter
- Loves to work in fast paced environment and who loves working with target
- Open to travel
Sales Competency Dictionary
Technical Competencies- These are the competencies which are core and directly related to the job.
- Domain Knowledge & Expertise-
- Communication Skill-
Opening a conversation
Listening and Understanding abilities
Assessment of buyer
Growing the conversation
Art of probing/ questioning
Establishing trust, credibility, relationship over a communication
Closing the communication loop
Written communication- e-mail, documentation etc.
- Negotiation Skill-
Uncovering and delivering value, increasing the pie, creating win-win situations
Showing the value/worth
Finish it strong
Planning & Methodical
Networking for new sales opportunities
Behavioral Competencies- These are the competencies which manifests into the obvious behavior demonstrated by a successful sales professional.
- Achievement Motivation- The extent to which an individual is driven to succeed or can also be put as how important is for the individual to succeed in the given role.
Drive to Succeed
Achieving the goal
Sense of Achievement
Fear of Failure
Perseverance or Persuasiveness
- Emotional Stability/ Adaptability- The ability to adapt oneself to the environment and keep calm and focused even though an individual goes through tough challenges. The mental toughness to bounce back and hard.
Can take strong decision
- Emotional Intelligence- The ability to ‘Read people’
Able to empathize with people
Understands the emotions
Understands motivations that drives human behavior
- Locuz of control- Every individual attributes the success or failure to intrinsic or extrinsic factors. That is the factors which is under his control or not under his control. Thus they become ‘Accountable for their actions’.
Accountability for their action
In-charge of their plans and action
Owning up their success or failures
Doers or Action oriented
Strong at execution
- Organising Skills- The ability to extract information, interpret and plan.
Logical interpretation- quickly and accurately
Planning and Prioritizing
Desired Exposure/Background- Candidates who have worked in similar SI set up, exposure to corporate sales, selling IT solution to end customer. Must have a fair understanding of the business solution offered by 22by7
The Role growth- Can grow to Team Lead
Business Impact- The role makes a valuable contribution in the growth of the business profit, revenue, market and customer engagement.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in the IT industry as a domain consultant and/or product owner and should be part of at least 2 complete IT project life execution cycles.
- Proficiency in the following automotive sales life cycle stages
- Sales Planning
- Sales Invoicing
- Sales Reporting
Pricing and Launch Steering
- We are looking for a success-oriented candidate who has a proven track record of IT consulting in the automotive domain.
- The candidate will have to define business/process models for automotive clients taking into account Industry best practices
- Work closely with global teams and business stakeholders in the automotive industry to drive business workshops to define requirements, develop product backlog, and elaborate functional specifications for an IT solution. The candidate should also be able to analyze requirements, model as-is and to be process and support business during testing.
- Should own and drive domain/ business thread of large IT programs ensuring that the solution exceeds client expectations.
- Lead the consulting team for client engagements and actively support /lead sales opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years manufacturing experience in one of the global automotive OEMs is a MUST and should demonstrate strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices
- Minimum of 10+ years of proven experience in agile methodology performing the role of a product owner with certification in CSPO. Should also have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA). Should have expertise in at least 1 process modeling tool or BPM tool.
- Should have at least 10 years of experience in managing teams, including recruitment, coaching & mentoring, and performance management.
- Have led teams for client engagements and actively supported /led sales opportunities & RFPs working closely with senior managers, client engagement managers, and sales teams.
- Should be ready for extensive travels within and outside the county. Should have experience in working in a multi-cultural team spread in multiple time zones.
- Should have proven academic records and display thought leadership with a deep understanding of the latest technology trends in the automotive industry
- Conversant with spoken and written English.
- Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profiles. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High-quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Completing daily outbound call quota & talk time through allocated leads
- Creating sales pipeline & convert leads to meet and exceed targets
- Upselling and cross-selling relevant products to enrolled students/ customers
- Ensuring post-sales servicing as per the set standards
- Demonstrating a strong customer service orientation in all spheres of activities.
- Handling escalations and ensuring client satisfaction in issue resolution.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a min of 60%
- 1-2 years of prior work-ex in the education industry in online sales. Experience of online sales in GMAT, GRE, or SAT is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to continuously learn about colleges/ universities abroad.
- Having a GMAT / GRE score is a huge plus.