- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks. Also, coordinate with recruitment consultants and agencies as required.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Any preference of Industry: Startup experience and technical hiring experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
About Listed Fans
We are India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up enabling 15k+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. We started in 2018, and we have grown more than 10X in the last year, making us India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
We’re currently valued at $250 Million, with marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, and RTP Global supporting our vision. We owe everything to our people, we recently announced our first buyback worth $1M, and now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher.
What you'll do?
Be responsible for bulk-hiring to build the sales, and customer obsession team across India
Own end to end recruitment cycle and candidate experience
Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, and take initiatives with employer branding initiatives
Collaborate with internal team leads to understand and develop a hiring a plan
You should apply if,
You have 1+ years of experience
Have experience high paced bulk-hiring of field sales
Have experience in a hyper-growth start-up or a large consulting firm, that would be a plus
You are proficient in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who are we?
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (Over 10 million downloads): www.onescore.app
What you will do:
- Execute new ways of attracting and hiring tech and product talent - PAN India across various technologies.
- Manage complete recruitment life cycle (Source > Screen > Interview > Hire)
- Conduct interview assessments combining various methods including technical assessments.
- Building a healthy talent pipeline across the tech/ product domain.
- Deliver exceptional candidate experience throughout the process.
- Collaborate with the HR team, delivering on key internal SLAs.
- Ability to conduct market intelligence in sourcing candidates, mapping, negotiating offers and decision-making.
- Manage vendor relationships.
Who you should be?
- Passionate about technology, hiring and networking with people.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Technical recruitment experience (preferably with Product/ Fintech Companies/ startups).
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Skilled with G-Suite applications, preferably ATS experience.
- Preferably someone with a technical education background.
- Strong communicator and go-getter.
Work Location: Aundh, Pune office (the role is on-site with WFH flexibility owing to environment and business drivers)
• Create and publish job ads in various portals.
• Network with potential hires through professional groups on social and digital media.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
• Screen and shortlist resumes and job applications.
• Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlisting of qualified candidates.
• Interview candidates telephonically or online for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive).
Role Talent Aquistion
who can handle multiple clients
Expertise in contract staffing
Big 4 experience will be preffred
- facilitate and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners
- negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors
- Good stakeholder management and 3-4 years of experience working in a similar set up where they have handled the Contract hiring piece
- Prior experience in MIS, tracking of profiles, sourcing candidates, scheduling
- Exp in Vendor management, assessing vendor performance, clearing PO’s, empanelment of vendors and creating SOP’s.
- Establishing the process (create a flow chart on process and circulate to all businesses)
- Maintaining vendor database and keeping resumes ready skill wise.
Our client focuses on providing solutions in terms of data, analytics, decisioning and automation. They focus on providing solutions to the lending lifecycle of financial institutions and their products are designed to focus on systemic fraud prevention, risk management, compliance etc.
Our client is a one stop solution provider, catering to the authentication, verification and diligence needs of various industries including but not limited to, banking, insurance, payments etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was founded in 2015 by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, two of whom are chartered accountants and one is a graduate from IIT, Kharagpur. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have raised $1.1M in funding.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements
- Building and maintaining an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner
- Designing and driving employee referral programs
- Developing and implementing a strong campus hiring program, with the aim to make us the employer of choice
- Planning and coordinating events, assessment, and interviews for hiring candidates
- Serving as liaison with candidates and communicating logistics associated with assessment and interviews
- Conducting background checks for shortlisted candidates
- Implementing the on-boarding program for all selected candidates
- Conducting regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Providing advice and assistance to all levels on various recruiting/ talent acquisition related matters
- Utilizing metrics to identify and implement process improvements
- Conducting analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, 2+ years in a team management role
- Ability to lead & manage recruitment function apart from sourcing individually
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges
- Ability to work independently, spontaneously with very less monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude
Role & Responsibility for Recruitment Consultant:
· Partnering with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs.
· Identify the actual need of the client and find out a relevant set of candidates for the same.
· Performing reference and background checks
· Participant in screen & shortlisting of resumes.
· Performing reference and background checks
· Administering appropriate company assessments.
· Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
· Coordinating with the job seeker and hiring manager.
· Following up on the interview process status.
· Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure recruitment goals are achieved
· Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process.
· Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
· Collaborating with the team leader, account key manager, and another team member.
· Completing timely reports on employment activity.
Position – Lead - TA
Reports to HR Head
Experience: 4 years + (Team Handling experience is must)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential sales staff members using industry-standard techniques
- Familiarity with online job-hunting websites
- Develop multi-hire sourcing approaches and work in partnership with colleagues across the network to tap into overseas sourcing channels
- Works within a budget agreed
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and to agree sourcing strategies and timelines
- Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times.
- Handling TA team and monitoring their daily work.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to influence different styles
- Have exceptional communication skills and a very strong ability to manage a variety of leaders
- Strong willed, decisive, a fast learner and able to effect changes fast
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and employ effective organizational, project and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships, recruit candidates, and influence selection decisions
Technical Recruiter / HR Executive
Notice Period: 30 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based IT Managed Services company focused on the Data Services, DevOps, and Cloud services to support Enterprise Applications, headquartered in San Jose, California USA.
We are looking for an HR Executive/Manager to join our India team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure and Cloud platforms.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. You will be given high-level exposure to work with the executive team and to be part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
3 - 7 years of experience in Technical Recruiting /Staffing experience/HR Operations
Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and negotiation skills
Effectively utilizes recruiting tools including networking through social media outlets, professional affiliations, job boards, database searches, etc
Technical Staffing initiatives including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation and welfare benefits, training and development, records management
Background working at a small to mid-sized technology startup in a high growth stage
Must possess critical thinking, strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
Ability to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Must be diversity Oriented to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type
Competitive drive & strong work ethic, “whatever it takes” attitude.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, IT, or related field
Strategically advise and work with company leadership for building an amazing team. From attracting and hiring the right people, to creating programs that will engage and cultivate their talents once hired, to implementing team building and retention strategies to keep them engaged, you will lead the charge to create and implement these programs and initiatives.
Demonstrates competency in the execution of the full life cycle recruitment process (source, screen, submit, pipeline, etc.), policies and guidelines, and client service objectives.
Hands-on experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search preferred
Writing job descriptions and screening applications for competency with the hiring requirements.
Scheduling and keeping tracking of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Demonstrates a proficient understanding of the business and industry; can effectively build relationships with candidates to create and sustain a pipeline for future positions. Can utilize established networks to anticipate and meet client requests.
Payroll processing for all employees.
Lead and inspire in all areas of the people services. We’re looking for someone with a high degree of emotional resilience, ethics, thoughtfulness, and positivity for this role as you’ll be looked at as a leader amongst the team.
Strategically advise company leadership for all things related to people services as well as a generalist who is seen as the point of contact within the company for all people services.
Understand our company services, technology stack and work with the technology team leader to align our recruitment practice for the effective hiring process.
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Must be flexible to work on the office timings and off-hours to accommodate the multi-national teams
Position : Recruiter - (IT / Telecom)
Location : Delhi/NCR
1) Should have Strong analytical and logical abilities
2) Excellent verbal & written communication skills
3) Should have Experience & Knowledge into domestic IT/Telecom hiring industry.
4) Strong Experience in Client Handling/Team Handling.
5) Experience in Sourcing profiles through Job Portals, Networking, Headhunting & Social Networking Sites.
6) Should have Knowledge about Technical Skills & Recruitment Process. (Sourcing).
7) Should have strong Telecom Technology Skills.
8) Must be target driven and must be able to thrive in a time pressured environment.
9) Strong Experience in End to End Recruitment Life Cycle(Sourcing to On boarding).
10) Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
11) Screen incoming resumes and application forms
12) Following up on the interview process status
13) Reference and background checks
14) Must have basic knowledge of Salary Heads
15) Comfortable for travelling if required to visit rest of the offices