Location: CyberCity, Gurugram
Position Type: Full-time, Work From Office
PodTech is seeking a seasoned IT Recruiter to join our dynamic team in CyberCity, Gurugram. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in recruiting top-tier talent in the software development industry.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand specific role requirements and desired qualifications for open positions and write accurate Job descriptions.
- Source and screen candidates through an internal database, online job/resume boards, Internal Job Posting, social media platforms and referrals.
- Develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and develop a pipeline of passive talent
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward promptly.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum meetings to understand project timelines and help expedite the recruitment process accordingly.
- Responsible for handling IT requirements for the India Region and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in IT recruitment.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting which includes requirement qualification, sourcing, resume evaluation, phone screening, interview scheduling, salary negotiations and onboarding.
- Learn and implement best practices in employee engagement activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Excellent working knowledge of Job Portals like Naukri, LinkedIn, Indeed, cut-short, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT recruitment, preferably with a focus on software development roles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Proven ability to identify, attract, and hire top talent in a competitive market.
- Experience recruiting for Agile/Scrum environments.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other recruitment software.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in compensation and benefits for IT professionals.
- Immediate Joiners preferred.
- Competitive salary package.
- Health insurance.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Paid Leaves/Maternity Leave.
- 5 days Working
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We focus on transforming businesses with PodTECH Innovative IT Services. Unleash your tech career potential with PodTECH. We are currently building software for hyperscale data center providers and are also working on our own computer vision products.
Our teams are based in the UK and Cybercity Gurugram.
Join Our Innovative Team
Shape the future of technology with a dynamic team. Contribute your skills and ideas to create cutting-edge solutions.
Accelerate Your Career Growth
Thrive in a tech ecosystem with continuous learning, mentorship, and challenging projects that propel your professional growth.
Innovation at the Core
Break new ground in technology with innovative projects and the latest tools and technologies.
Work, learn, and thrive together in a collaborative and inclusive culture that values teamwork and personal development.
Find harmony between work and life, pursuing passions while excelling in your career. Experience fulfillment with us.
Make an Impact with Technology
Join our team, make an impact in solving challenges, driving change, shaping a better future through technology's power.
PodTECH is a software development company with a comprehensive suite of services. With a track record spanning 15 years, we've delivered 100's of projects, continuously helping enterprises around the world to transform business by creating effective digital solutions with the use of innovative technologies.
PodTECH's areas of tech expertise:
- Discovery Phase
- Business Analysis
- Solution Architecture
- UI/UX Design
- Custom Software Development
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- IoT Development Services
- Cloud Development
- Quality Assurance
- DevOps Services
- IT Security Management
- Data Science / Machine Learning / AI
- Project Management
- ITIL Foundation
Are you a fresher looking to kickstart your career in the talent acquisition field? If so, we're hiring!
Our company is seeking driven and passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to learn and grow in the fast-paced world of recruitment.
As a fresher, you will have the chance to work alongside experienced professionals and gain valuable skills in candidate sourcing, interviewing, and assessment.
We're looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, eager to learn and committed to providing exceptional service to our clients.
You should have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and the ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment.
we value diversity and inclusivity and strive to create a positive and supportive workplace culture.
If you're ready to take the first step in your recruitment career, we want to hear from you!
Experienced Candidates are also welcome on board.
• Full cycle tech-recruitment - Source and hire the Technical Team through sourcing,
databases, networking sites, Social media, direct approach, referrals, etc.
• Manage the hiring process and provide a high-touch experience for the candidate
from the application to offer.
• Should be able to hire SDE1, SDE2, SDE3, Tech Leads, PM’s etc
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting MIS reports to the rest of the
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
Must have Skills:
• Minimum of 3-years & up to 8 years of Talent Acquisition experience
• Prior experience of min 3 years in tech-hiring for start-ups/product based companies
• Must have worked in a fast paced Startup
• Prior experience in technical Hiring -either as in-house recruiter or from a
Recruitment Consulting company
• Ability to conduct different types of interviews- structured, competency-based,
Psychometric, stress etc.
• Possess good negotiation skills
• Hands on experience with various selection processes -Video & Telephonic
interviewing, background reference check, etc.
• Prior knowledge of various recruitment management systems
• Good understanding of technology and technical systems
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
to all levels and functions both internally and externally.
• Attitude to work hard & smart
Aura is developing a platform to help companies/communities mint, buy, trade and sell NFTs in the easiest manner possible. Developing a state of the art store front customized to the community and a user friendly interface to unlock the digital growth of companies in the gaming, art, music, etc space by leveraging the power of NFTs. We are assembling a high performing team from the tech ecosystem to build this product and compete with the likes of NBA TopShot.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Work on the cutting edge of blockchain technology and the upcoming use-case of NFTs (Non Fungible Token)
- Be a part of an early stage startup with funding from founders of Polygon
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- A bachelor's of science or human resources degree.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- 5+ years of work experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- Experience with a tech start-up would be a plus
- Experience of hiring tech role like from end, backend, full stack and app developers
- Hands-on experience using HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- An ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines.
- An ability to be Self-driven and maintain a positive attitude
About Company :
Our client is a renowned social transformation organization that bridges government, corporates, non-profits as well as citizens to create a sustainable livelihood for underprivileged urban youth.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Proactively partner with leadership across the portfolio to determine hiring requirements and develop sourcing and acquisition strategies which include exploring talent partner relationships, tapping into alumni programs, consulting organizations, campus placement drives and other innovative sources.
- Understand resource requirements for thematic areas and verticals, design appropriate job profiles, identify the appropriate talent acquisition strategy and maintain an extensive database with appropriate metrics to track and monitor requirements promptly.
- Execute all stages of the recruitment process from start to end.
- Collaborate with the vertical leads of different organizations and Project Team leads and augment and oversee the induction program for all employees.
- Augment the employer branding strategy and ensure implementation of the short-term and long-term deliverables carved out for the organization and the portfolio organizations
- Master's degree required preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any relevant fields.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in partnering and working with multiple stakeholders
- Having past experience of working in matrix organizations would be a preference.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & PowerPoint
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive for Merito. Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team, consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Client onboarding and engagement.
Analyzing requirements and creating job descriptions.
Ensuring quality recruitment and selection within agreed TAT.
Individually contributing toward closing key executive search requirements
1-3 years of agency recruitment experience for Tech / Non-Tech / leadership roles.
Minimum 1 year experience with executive search
Hands-on experience with optimally utilizing ATS and other recruitment software.
Fixed Pay + Variables
A Recruiter must be very skilled at finding talented individuals to meet a company’s needs. This will require Senior Recruiters to be active on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college campuses or universities and any other creative methods they can conceive of to locate qualified individuals. Recruiters are often competing for the same candidates so being charismatic and fostering a good relationship with these potential employees is very important.
Interview and Hire Talent
The ability to conduct L1 / L2 (Technical) interviews is essential for the Recruiter. Some will be tasked with all interviewing responsibilities while others may do an informal interview session to decide whether or not senior management should proceed with a formal interview. Regardless of their role they must have knowledge of interview techniques and be good at reading people. They must also be able to perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, ordering background checks, salary negotiations and providing new employee orientation assistance.
Maintain Candidate Database
Recruiters are tasked with maintaining a database of potential candidates. They document any phone calls, emails or other correspondence they may have with a possible employee and note which candidate would be best for a particular position. These databases provide large companies with a healthy pool of qualified applicants. Senior Recruiters may also have to keep reports and other paperwork on those they successfully hire.
Core skills: We want Recruiters with these core skills. If you want to work as a Recruiter, focus on the following.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with social media platforms and Job Search Portals
- Experience in recruiting or human resources
Technical Recruitment, Sourcing and End to End recruitment lifecycle.
Hiring for Mid senior to senior roles for technical team.
Stakeholder Management, Team collaboration, Reporting, Good with Data and good communication skill.