- Lead the development and implementation of a product strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to define product features
- Prioritize product features based on customer needs, business goals, and market trends
- Manage the product roadmap
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Founding Minds
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understanding the product offerings and managing new deliverables
2. Working on product planning and its complete roadmap, including UI/UX
3. Collaborating with FynTune's stakeholders, including both the management and their clients who utilize FynTune's technology solutions, such as insurance companies, aggregators, and financial enterprises, to plan projects effectively
4. Working along with the QA team on product logic and product validations
5. Working along with the technology team on product development
6. Working with the project team & supporting them on product deliveries
7. Coordinating with stakeholders (internal & external) for the smooth delivery of the overall project
8. Understanding the requirements of clients on the project front and getting the deliveries from FynTune's technology and product team
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for fulltime (in-office)
2. who are graduates and freshers.
3. Should have relevant skills and interests.
Role: Product Manager
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Product Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Product Management - Technology
UG: Any Graduate
What you'll do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends and come up with innovative products that cater to the same
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Work closely with business analysts, UX engineers to build workflows
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Review daily, weekly and monthly reports and propose solutions to reduce bounce rates, increase conversions (leads & online sales)
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Vakilsearch and its features across primary market segments
- Degree/Certification in product design or engineering
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
About the Company:
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), worlds one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of 14 years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile:
You would be responsible for executing different tasks in product lifecycle by collaborating closely with the stakeholders to identify and design solutions to improve user growth and customer experience. Identifying the root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights. Collaborate with the teams to translate vision into solutions which will drive business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the product roadmap spanning across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including various cross-functional teams.
- Generate new product ideas, research/ analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then help in executing implementation of those ideas by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, IT, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Conduct user & site search analysis and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that supports product requirements.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and user stories. Work collaboratively with IT, QA, Design and Analytics across sprints to determine the best implementation and reasonable launch timelines to deliver great customer experiences.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback Pre and post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems.
- Root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system
- Transfer, communicate and report the gained knowledge and key findings out of the analysis, internally to the stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, Business or equivalent experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of product management in ecommerce domain preferably product based and retail sector
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, tablet and mobile web
- Understanding and experience of conducting User testing would be preferred
- Strong analysis skills & deep understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Passion for creating best user experience.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Site Catalyst or Google Analytics.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with managing and analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior leadership to shape the product.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think, analytically and execute methodically.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated relationship-management skills, and a proven track record of delivering results and influencing both within and outside the organization.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do what is necessary to accomplish goals.
- Strong Creative skills with ability to think out of the box.
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Basically, we believe that startup life isn't about functional silos. It's about solving problems. If you are a problem-solver who gets excited by the thought of cracking something new frequently, this is for you.
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and with a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR)
- Lead, plan & execute new initiatives & projects
- Work closely with the founders in scaling up the organization
- Shaping the company's overall business strategy. Developing strategic plans and assessing company performance
- Responsible for assisting the Founders with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives
- Building the new categories at Wishup and expanding the existing ones
- Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions
- Responsible for supporting all special projects needs of the Founders, acting as liaison with key stakeholders, analysis of market trends and internal performance, the analysis of data in collaboration with experienced data analysts, and the production of written reports and oral
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Startup (B2B, SAAS, VC companies are preferred)
- Bachelor's degree for a Tier 1 institute (preferably IITs, BITS)
- Structured thought-process
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- High Execution bias
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Plum you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features.To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/" target="_blank">https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 5+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- We ll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You ll report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
1. Reporting to the Product stakeholders (including Founders) and collaborating with the product development team.
2. Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
3. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
4. Determining improvements to product features.
5. Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
6. Preparing project status and risk management reports.
7. Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
8. Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
9. Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
Qualifications (Must Have) :
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, marketing, or a related field.
2. At least 2 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
3. Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
4. Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor behavior.
5. Exceptional ability to identify improved product features and contribute to marketing strategies.
6. Ability to report to the Product Manager and collaborate with the product development team.
7. Proficiency in compiling project status, risk management, and marketing reports.
8. Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
9. Competency in training internal departments on new product features.
10. Excellent communication skills.
Apply only if you have
- 4 - 7 years of total experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role in a consumer product based startup
- Ensured that the Product's technical aspects aligned with the business, vision & mission
- Communicated technology strategy to colleagues and investors
- An understanding of budgets and business planning
- Scaled yourself to become a tech leader
- An ex-entrepreneur will be preferred