What will you be doing at Enalo?
- Understand the problem statement and derive potential product solutions.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and user research.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to take the product forward.
- Participate in product strategy, build a roadmap and execute to bring products to life.
- Manage product requirement definition and feature identification for future initiatives, including documentation of prioritized feature sets and use cases.
- Lead the development and QA teams at the appropriate times to realise the goals of the product.
- Own scrum and all the related activities like sprint planning, and release.
- Create user stories and use cases for product features.
- Look for roadblocks and mitigate risks.
- Organize daily stand-ups, brainstorming and review sessions.
- Maintain backlogs and prioritize them effectively.
- Experience the product as an end-user and identify gaps to make the product better. And ensure users can see the value of the product!
- Craft product presentations and do demos.
- Define product metrics and speak through data.
- Be a driving force in assembling the resources necessary to ship high-impact products and features, and facilitate communication throughout the development process.
- Work with the release process and support teams to ensure that the product is released successfully and any issues in production are resolved quickly.
- Measure and analyse the success of a product or feature using internal tools as well as tools like Google Analytics
- Efficiently manage agile development of the product.
- Contribute to the product's 'Go To Market' Strategy.
Skills required :
- Strong familiarity with product development, user flows and UI experience.
- Proven ability to successfully manage all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Expertise with web/mobile analytic tools.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of agile management (Scrum).
- Ability to break the ground through research and data analysis.
- Good collaboration, design thinking and presentation skills.
- Affinity to marketing.
- Preferred experience in product development as an engineer
- Preferred experience in a product company
- Experience in building or working with an early-stage tech product startup would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in B2B SaaS/Payments will be added advantage.
EMB is looking for a Product Delivery Manager to join their team! As a Product Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and guiding the execution of all work that is delivered by our partners. You will provide excellent client service, applying the partner’s best resources and effectively managing people across departments to ensure that projects are flawlessly executed on time and on budget.
- Analyzing the structure of a business, understanding its goals, and advising technical and non-technical stakeholders on how to achieve those goals through technology.
- Being an expert and evangelist for EMB, and in how to deploy our capabilities to maximise customer success.
- Experience in Web/ Mobile App based projects is ideal
- Creating product documentation, user flows, and rough wireframes, and working with designers to refine the customer experience into a polished, shippable product.
- Communicating, translating, and simplifying business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Working with the Technical team to ensure that they understand what the customer wants to achieve, all the way through to detailed specifications.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with internal teams and clients
- Ensure flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate with the partners to develop schedules and enforce/ execute them
- Manage the project schedules to ensure completion on time. Surface any unresolved timing or resource issues with the partner
- Develop rapport and partnering relationships with key clients. Build the relationship by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the business
- Manages project scopes to ensure projects stay on budget
- Involved in project-level strategy planning/development
- Develop a deeper understanding of the client’s business and the automotive environment by actively learning about business, products, and competitive environment.
- Based on knowledge of business and industry, bring forward and identify new initiatives and opportunities
- Writes presentations, POVs, test plans, and recommendations for projects
- Presents creative ideas to clients
- Understand fast past nature of business and positively respond to last-minute client requests
- Sufficient presence to be respected by clients and internally
- Understanding problems and building solution prioritization frameworks
- University degree (ideally in tech-related courses)
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in an agency environment in a client service role
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines across multiple projects, and display strong organizational skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge from project-to-project
- Well organized
- Shows initiative and desire to learn
- Handles assigned work requests in an efficient, timely manner
- Has strong client relationship experience
- Can successfully complete projects without assistance
- Understanding of KPIs and analytics
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Use sound and logical judgment
- Displays strong problem-solving skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Product-oriented problem-solving approach
- Understanding of key marketing metrics and product funnel
At EMB, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our client's businesses and provides creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
About the role
- Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
- Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
- Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years managing cross disciplinary products at scale as a product manager
- Strong passion for Privacy. Although no previous experience in this domain is required and mentorship will be provided, you must be willing to become a deep expert in this field.
- Computer Engineering or Software Engineering background with the ability to parse various layers of a software stack (to understand its implications on Privacy)
- A history of building and cultivating lasting cross-functional partnerships with both internal and external groups across Engineering, Product, Security, and Legal
- You are a strategic problem solver and valued collaborator; you are just as comfortable strategizing and leading as you are diving into the details of product work when circumstances require it.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and are flexible, self-motivated, dedicated, and hard-working. You actively recognise needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
1) Understanding the business requirements (specifically "WHY")
2) Participating, researching (similar products/apps) and brainstorming in designing the UX / UI with the business team and designers
3) Minimalization of the UI and UX to cut the clutters and make a WoW experience for the end customers
4) Working with developers and Project Manager to make sure they are always moving in the right direction
5) Involving and working with the QA team to make sure the product is actually shaping the way it is intended
6) Final approval of Quality Check of product to go live
7) Work with the Marketing team to further enhance and tune in the product UI/UX
B. You have to have fluency in written and verbal English
C. You must be creative, enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player
D. Ready to put extra hours when needed and to attend the late-night meetings as required during go live or similar deadlines
If you feel this position fits you, plz contact us with answers to the following:
1) Why should we hire you - in max 2 sentences?
2) List of references to your past work that you are proud of
3) Your current CTC and expected CTC
4) How many hours can you put up to achieve the very best in work?
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and own product roadmap- Work very closely with the design, and technology team to ensure steady product execution.
- Customer Research - Understanding the pain points of the customer amongst different industries. Research into existing and potential future customer segments enables further granular segmentation on the marketing and sales side of the house
- Sales Enablement - Familiarity with the different stages of our sales cycle.
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Track the initiatives and measure week-over-week progress
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 2+ years of product management experience and a strong execution track record in building and managing technical software products
- You are excited about bridging access in the financial services space and becoming an industry expert in the field of income and employment verification and the competitive space of employment-related APIs
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- You have the technical knowledge to collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams while also having the communication skills to distill and position the important information to the rest of the business organization.
- Knowledge of research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
What is the role?
Product Manager for this company will be responsible for the product features, analysis, documentation &
release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes feature specs,
listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this
through development and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind
of qualities we are looking for this role, please checkthis link
• Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility
including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market,
SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs
• Solve customer problems and build functional, technical and design
specifications for the solution.
• Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help
develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
• Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
What are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic individual with 3+ years of experience in product
• We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and
• Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges
ll be preferred.
• We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with
soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore
together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits
this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report
to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy
the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning,
- positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Delivering MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Setting pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, delivering a monthly revenue forecast & proposing an overall budget to ensure success.
- Developing the core positioning and messaging for the product & performing product demos to customers.
- Developing sales tools and collateral also brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Preferred experience in a job in the healthcare market
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) and technical background, with experience in data driven projects, analytics dashboards and B2B platforms
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Growth to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize tactics and collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We’ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings. You are a natural storyteller, love perfecting digital experiences, and quickly build empathy with your end-users.
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Led others to impactful decisions: cross-functionally and/or as direct reports (Min 6 yrs of experience)
- Are willing to join a startup at the growth stage to take it to the next step
- Have experience building and growing product referral programs, engagement and activation programs, and trust-building initiatives
- Have built up the product intuition to prioritize new growth-focused features and the marketing intuition to make them resonate with our clients
- Have a track record of delivering business outcomes to share in your past experiences growing a consumer product or company
- Have experience in mentoring/growing the product team
- Want to find the path to helping millions of Indians to be healthy
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine ( click to know how )
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!