Wireframing Jobs in Pune
About this role
If you like translating digital to real users and all set to take the ownership, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc).
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- Professionals are shifting their career more than ever.
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Build the relevant skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Conduct user research, prototype, create user journeys, A/B testing and more
- Use the prototyping tools such as Figma/AdobeXD
- Engage in quantitative and qualitative research and convert them into actionable insights
- Create a smooth user experience by exploring unique approaches to solve users' problems
- Work closely with different teams of developers, data scientists, marketing, customer success, sales to understand the problems and devise holistic solutions
- At least 3 years of full-time experience as a UX Designer in a product based startup or a UI/UX Design agency
- At least 3 years of experience working with software development teams
- Background in HCI and understanding of MVP along with good UI sense
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a lean team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
Also, explore: https://instagram.com/cutshorthq
PS: Do you fancy an off-site in Vegas? Hop in!
What You’ll Do:
- Translate requirements into engaging interactive experiences that create meaningful product design
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- User testing for intuitivity and experience
- Leverage customer empathy, research and design principles to support design decisions
- Establish a strong design culture by championing user-centric design and design thinking
- Focus on timely delivery of flows working with the Lead Designer and Product Manager
- Navigate through internal dependencies within the design team and some external dependencies on development and product teams (product and dev collab)
- Drive productivity within your own team by ensuring processes are followed
- Responsible for ensuring design quality, consistency, and coherence of user interfaces across products
- Collaborate with front-end engineers to understand their constraints and needs for easy execution of the design system
- Ideate, execute, maintain and update our UI components, interactions, patterns, version control system for product design
Who You Are:
- Proven working experience as a UI/UX Designer
- In depth portfolio of design projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options with stakeholders
- Critical thinker, problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Balsamiq and Marvel)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software's like Figma and Sketch
- Knowledge of creating and working with a Design System
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction a plus
- 0-3 years working as a UI/UX designer with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing mobile, and web applications for B2C, B2B, and Enterprises.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design, usability principles, techniques, and methodologies, you keep up with the latest trends in design and technology.
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch / Adobe XD / Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Expertise in creating design documents including user stories, conceptual models, annotated wireframes, storyboards, and creative briefs.
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamentals in visual and graphic disciplines, typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.
- Professional certifications and courses will be a plus.
Your work will involve
- Understanding and scoping business requirements into technical specifications, converting user needs into wireframes and documentation for development
- Understanding user journeys and business workflows
- User research and interviews for getting insights
- Designing innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Doing wireframes based on proposed solutions
- Analyze product and user data to derive insights
- Working with developers, analysts, designers, customer support, sales and marketing teams to build products which people love to use
- Managing scrums to keep track of the work done and what needs to be done
- Planning releases and roll-out of features and products into the market
- Design thinking.
- Good business sense
Soft skills: Curiosity, Willingness to learn and understand, Ability to organize tasks and manage time
Experience: Job experience in a similar technical field
Demonstrated leadership through organizations, projects, or other extra-curricular activities.
Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune Banner
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://creliohealth.in/
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.in CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
Zazzy is an interactive design and technology studio making things that engage people in new and interesting ways. We've done it for multinational brands, Y Combinator companies and fledgling startups.
A team of creatives, misfits and ardents helping brands bring the best experience possible for their audience.
We are looking for a talented, kind, & thoughtful UI Designer to join us. As one of the earliest members at Zazzy, you'll get to work on one of the most interesting, challenging and impactful challenges.
We are looking for someone equally comfortable taking the lead on a single project and having a support role on many. Someone who'd be one of us — a real part of our team!
How you will contribute:
- Execute wireframes into UI design
- Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by design principles
- Execute UXD to visually appealing interfaces
- Designing web & mobile application interfaces
- Creating beautiful as well as functional UI and giving wings to UX
A little bit about you:
- You have had a previous experience with at least two years in UI design or visual design
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- You are a clear and effective presenter
- You welcome critics and have learn & grow attitude.
- You're always curious to learn more and question the decisions.
- Work with good people and exciting projects.
- Work out of a super cool office or remote if you want. (We prefer at least two days a week in the office.)
- Work hard, party harder.
- Casual startup environment.
- Chance to work on some amazing in-house products.
- Ample room for all kinds of design experiments and growth.
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards .
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-9 years of working experience as UX Designer
- Experience with designing B2B SaaS applications
- Customer-centric design mindset
- Passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level and drive
- business results
- Experience working on Martech, Adtech, or Salestech applications is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- Multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models and workflows
- Wireframes, screen flows, prototypes
- Understand how design impacts customers and business
- Good at tracking business post design implementation to measure success and identify opportunities to enhance the experience
- Discovery: Work with PM to discover customer’s needs by doing customer research
- Define: Do competitive analysis and external trends analysis and define the problems, Usability Criteria and Critical Success Factor
- Design: Use different design frameworks to produce the customer-centric solution and deliver, personas, user scenarios/stories, storyboards, Journey Map, User Flows, Wireframes
- Deliver: UI with spec, communicate the rationale behind the design, help dev team move forward
- Online portfolio showing examples of real published work skills required
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment — and a sense of humour is a plus for our team culture
In this role, you will:
- Articulate complex visions through simple and novel designs
- Engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, product managers, developers and marketers
- Design user interactions, workflows, and interfaces that meet feature user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements.
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by customer data, design rationale, personal expertise, and industry trends
What you’ll bring to this role:
As a Product Designer and part of our UX team, you will collaborate closely with our Design, Product Management, Development teams and other cross-functional partners and customers. You will excel at this role if:
- You are highly skilled in all aspects of design: User Research, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Visual Design, and Usability Testing. Turning complex flows into simple and intuitive experiences and working on deliverables throughout the product life cycle to support design discussions, decision making, and development.
- You have B2B SaaS experience and have worked closely with product management development and analytics team to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the user’s shoes, read between the lines of user feedback, and keep a constant drumroll of UX improvements.
We need someone who has imagination and vision, but who’s also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs. You’ll have smart, skilled, and personable colleagues — culture is as important to us as the final product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year grEvery person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of 100% employer-paid dental & vision; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous fertility and adoption beneﬁts; paid parental leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; and an employee assistance program. Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so take as much as you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
What You’ll Do
- Actively practice and evangelize customer-centric design thinking.
- Deeply understand business goals, distill them into design problems, and come up with elegant solutions.
- Own and drive the end-to-end process for solving UI/UX design problems: ideate, conceptualize, design, test and refine.
- Use quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform the design decisions iteratively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of product managers, software engineers, customer success managers, and marketeers to design intuitive and engaging user .
- Create user scenarios, user journey workflows, wireframes, UI designs and interactive prototypes throughout software product development lifecycle.
- Deliver hi-fidelity design mockups and assets ready for software frontend development.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of hands-on UI/UX design experience in Web and mobile responsive apps.
- A strong design portfolio showcasing your problem solving skill and high design caliber.
- Fluency in contemporary design aesthetics, paradigms, and tools.
- You are creative, detail-oriented, and methodical with a passion for user-centered design.
- You are self-motivated with a go-getter attitude who can work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, result-oriented work environment.
- You are a self-aware and humble team player who is a great partner to work with for cross-functional teams.
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator.
Nice to Have
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in design or a certification in UI/UX design or HCI from a renowned design institute.
- Design experience in the food or e-commerce industry.
- Familiarity with accessibility in design or designing for ADA compliance.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to- use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of
professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
Build page navigation buttons and search fields
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
Portfolio of design projects
Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Good time-management skills
As a Zoop Designer, you will be responsible for all communication and graphic design for our marketing and product initiatives.
This individual is a Martian, a storyteller and a visionary for design and its impact on everything. They are proactive in exploring trends and coming up with new thoughts and concepts without any caffeine.
We all know design is highly abstract but unique and jaw dropping design strikes everyone out. Design practices lay the foundation of how our products and brand are perceived by customers.
- You will be responsible for gathering inspiration from unlimited resources, be our go-to guy for design.
- You will always be working towards levelling up your Photoshop, Illustrator and tool skills
- Help us build a powerful brand with a sophisticated and experienced design acumen
- will keep yourself Up to date with the latest graphic trends and techniques
- You will possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
What you'll do:
- Responsible for Designing Brand Assets & Collaterals
- Create Graphic Illustrations, Components & Layouts
- Designing of Branding and Advertising Assets
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps
- Quick Mockups and Screen Flows
- Video & GIF
- Conceptual designing
- Develop graphics for Social Media illustrations, Emailers, logos, websites, etc. as needed .
Tools and skills Required :
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- AdobeXD or Figma
Good to Have Skills
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premier Pro (Bonus Point)
- Rive (Bonus Point)
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
Seniority is India’s first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
( www.seniority.in ) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position: Product Manager
Experience: B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A
product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build
for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be
comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
• Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
• Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
• Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
• Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
• Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
• Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a
robust and scalable back end tech architecture
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product
decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
• Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
• Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
• Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
• Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
• Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained
• Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have:
• Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
• Experience working for any consumer internet companies