Myrsa Technology Solutions Career
MyrsaTech is a global technology consulting & services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. "Born in the cloud” in 2016, MyrsaTech applies its deep domain knowledge to client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity & bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies & the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to push business innovation.
Myrsa Technology Solutions is on a mission to provide innovative technology solutions and deliver real & rapid growth. Simply put - Myrsa is changing how modern organizations run their operations by automating their process & helping them scale and engage better with their customers.
Jobs at Myrsa Technology Solutions
Our growing software technology business is looking for a Mid Level Full Stack Developer to join our Development Team. We're looking for a talented, team-oriented, highly motivated, smart individual with a passion for software engineering, a strong desire to learn and an interest in providing mentorship to peers. We desire self-starting developers with strong experience developing sophisticated web applications leveraging the latest technologies. The successful candidate for this role must be an outstanding problem-solver with great database and software architectural skills.
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS
- Strong software development experience with Node.js in addition to detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
- Strong development experience using Node.js.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Portfolio of application(s)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git repositories.
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including JSON.
- Complex programming, program debugging, automated program testing, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
- Experience in other languages such as .net, including VB and C# are a plus
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Ubuntu Linux and Windows Server.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Exact skill match may allow flexibility with education and experience requirements
- Certifications are a plus.
Our mobile application developer is expected to design and develop applications that are useful, innovative and user-friendly. You would need to work on specific languages and concepts to build an application specific to the company requirements and to come up with creative ideas for applications that could capture users' interest. Depending on the organization's requirements, a mobile application developer would have all or some the following responsibilities:
- Understanding customer needs and translating that into a mobile application framework
- Designing mobile application based on best practices and requirements
- Working on different mobile platforms and developing the application in collaboration with other team members
- Testing the application and providing support
- Documenting project plan, technical specifications, and approach
Competencies and Skills Required
Strong technical skills and analytical skills are a prerequisite. You would also be required to do a lot of market and technology research to come up with innovative and user-friendly applications.
Apart from communication skills, good interpersonal skills coupled with a thorough understanding of product, market, and customer, are must-have skills.
Here are some of the skills required for our mobile app developers:
- Test Driven Development
- Mobile App Security
- Scripting Languages
- Robotic Applications
- Big Data Applications
- Cloud-Based Mobile Apps
- Swift Programming
- Enterprise App Development
- Beacon Technology for iOS
- Domain Related Awareness
- Analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend and process research data
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Technical expertise in mobile application development
As a user experience designer (UXD), you would have to create and enhances digital interfaces like websites, apps, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for consumers. Your work helps boost customer satisfaction, build brand loyalty, and ensure that there aren’t any design elements present that might deter potential customers. This includes everything from smooth navigation to enhanced visual appeal and a simplified sign-up or checkout process.
A background in or familiarity with cognitive psychology is a huge plus
We are looking for well-qualified candidates with the unique ability to perform well as a UXD and also at a high level as a technology and business manager and leader. You will be directly involved in executing the Company's overall technology & business strategy and implementation.
Our user experience (UX) design expert needs to be a multi-talented jack-of-all-trades who possesses knowledge in the areas of psychology, design and technology. We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• Evaluating our current website and recommending possible improvements
• Designing user flows to show how customers interact with our site
• Performing split-testing on some of our underperforming pages
• Performing user testing with the product in question
• Creating and implementing surveys for direct customer feedback
• Creating storyboards to reflect a typical customer
• Analyzing usage data and traffic patterns
• Conducting A/B tests to measure customer response
• Reviewing competitors’ products for additional insights
• Making style guides to define UI elements
• Communicating with clients and other stakeholders
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
o Analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems
o Develop REST APIs & web pages using ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, MS SQL server, MVC, Entity Framework Code First.
o Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements
o Working on Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development and analyze and resolve performance issues in all environments with XUnit.
Mobile app developers at Myrsa are responsible for building the Myrsa iOS and android app. The app is built on React Native platform with a common codebase for iOS and android. The role requires developers to be comfortable with bleeding edge technology and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Myrsa runs on ReactJs and React Native. Although prior knowledge of these technologies is not a must-have, a never-ending thirst for learning is. We are really proud of our app development team. We are doing twice more than any other app out there and with half the engineers. Come join us and be the most productive you will ever be
Comfortable with "Build fast and iterate"
Engineers at Myra don’t own code. They own features and technologies. This requires an understanding of product and business requirements and owning end to end execution of app features
- Excellent understanding of software design and object-oriented programming principles.
- Experience on React-Native/React, Redux is a plus.
- Fluent with the usage of instrumentation and debugging tools on respective platforms
- Minimum 2 years experience of developing native iOS/Android consumer-facing application with a minimum of 50 thousand downloads.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Designing graphics for social media pages
2. Making and editing for creating content
3. Editing Photoshop & Illustrator templates
4. Image editing and cropping image from the background
5. Resizing images
6. Work on web designing
7. Implement the designs
8. Create PSD's and develop them
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Video Editing
Role and Responsibility:-
Reporting and Analytics
• Develops, runs reports to analyze traffic, engagement, conversions
• Performs ad-hoc analyses
• Stays up-to-date with the latest search engine algorithms
• Provides proactive recommendations for optimization
• Executes or coordinates execution of recommendations
• Reports on optimization results, competitive analysis
• Monitors incoming requests for web projects and communicates them to DOWD
• Coordinate the posting and updating of website content marketing team members, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines
• Keeps project management portfolio up-to-date and on time with priorities and deadlines
• Assists the sales/operations team in communication on web team performance and project priorities with marketing team members and collaborators
• Identify necessary content modifications, additions, deletions and implementing approved digital enhancements
• Provides testing to web development team with provided scripts
• Assist web development team in project coordination to a meet stated deadlines.
• Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices.
• Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
• Create and maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages.
Research and Recommend
• Keeps current on trends in digital marketing
• Is always looking for ways to improve the UX through clever use of tools, trends, or resources
• Thinks about ways to leverage existing tools and third-party vendors to achieve new results
• Supports all recommendations with data points and research
• Maintain file system integrity through scheduled review
• Maintains all critical project documents as needed
• BE/BA/BSc degree preferably in Marketing, Information Technology, or related area.
• Minimum two years relevant experience within web marketing, design and/or website development and experience with desktop systems required, including web applications and graphic design software.
• Knowledge of web analytics programs and monitoring systems including Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst or Web Trends.
• Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of web authoring software including Dreamweaver.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for the creation, production and manipulation of graphics for the Web. Understanding of Standards-based, HTML5, HTML, CSS coding required.
• Experience with server-side technologies a plus.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills as well as interpersonal communication, writing and telephone skills.
• Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
• Ability to work independently, expedite tasks and meet deadlines.
• Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
As a Social media executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
• Executing test scripts and reviewing results
• Reporting and documenting technical issues
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with Quality Analyst to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
People hiring at Myrsa Technology Solutions
Global Market Insights Research PVT LTD
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
KinderPass is a digital child healthcare platform that helps parents track and boost their child's early, critical growth and development.
90% of brain development happens before kids start school but at-home developmental monitoring is not the norm and parents are not aware of how critical early intervention is.
165M kids below the age of 5 and only 27K pediatricians- developmental screening is not the norm and delays are either detected late or not at all.
If and when the issue is detected, parents face (1) poor quality of care (2) fragmented
therapy services at different centres (3) high costs, leading to poor compliance and poor outcomes.
We want to change this.
We are on a mission to enable every parent to give their child the right start.
We are building a team of leading healthcare professionals, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to reimagine child health and development in the critical early years. We are combining the power of tech and supportive real world family-led care to help kids thrive.
Evox Systems Pvt Ltd
About the company
We define technology with innovation, quality, and versatility. Our digital solutions are designed to provide a secure environment in an effective manner.
From humble beginnings 7 years ago in a dormitory in Mumbai, we have grown into a renowned company with a worldwide customer base.
We began as an open source service provider in cloud space. Since then we have transitioned into developing new products.
- Our main product is SaaS that provides online privacy tools for a solid customer base worldwide. It is a cloud platform where we deploy open source applications for users. We are currently serving over 8k users. Technology stack: Docker, Bash, PHP, jQuery.
- Our latest product in development is a news widget that helps websites perform targeted communication with their clients. Technology stack: MERN.
We are a small IT company based in Vadodara, Gujarat.
We develop, market, and maintain our own software products.
We are constantly perfecting our main product and developing new independent products at the same time.
About the company
Jazeera Technologies Pvt Ltd
About the company