- Only NIFT, NID, or pearl graduate
- Develop standard UI components and style guides
- Build wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design
- Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface specifications
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs, and emerging technologies
- Conduct, observe and analyze usability testing sessions
- Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites
- Develop consistent, intuitive architectures
- Support the QA team to make sure features are implemented in the coded version as intended
- Determine timeline and deliverables
- Evaluate and set best practices and standards
- Work with UI managers and team to define user flows and sitemaps
- Measure the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Work with frontend and backend developers as needed
About Stride Ahead
Minimum 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc in Creative Agencies. Experience in basic graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc. Experience in Animation software - Flash/After Effects is preferred Good communication skills. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects). Experience with other creative software is a big plus.
Freshers are eligible to take interview
1+ years of video editing and design experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (including sound sync, audio noise removal, colour correction, title animations, should work on templates) Ability to work independently and be a proactive learner Good communication skills verbal and written Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver projects according to timelines.
We want to look attractive and be functional at the same time.
- As a - UX Designer- at Angara you will work closely with our core team to create interfaces that enable the best experience for our customers.
- Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- They are responsive, flexible, and thrive in collaborative work environments.
- So, if you are the one who is zealous about creating and executing customer-focused experience by collaborating with a team of passionate designers, product managers and engineers, we want to talk to you.
What will you do :
- Design creative visual interfaces those are user-friendly as well as aesthetically appealing to the customers.
- Deliver all project phases from concept and design to production (evaluations, task flows, scenarios, wireframes, low-fidelity/high fidelity prototypes, and design guidelines)
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Measure the results of the product, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product and feature understanding
Key skills :
- A sturdy portfolio demonstrating past work and relevant, user-centered design solutions
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
- Ability and passion to design for the business user and yet keep the human interaction approach
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience working on different devices user experience
Required qualification :
- A bachelor's degree in design/Human Factors/ HCI/ Cognitive Science/ Psychology
- You possess knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- You have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- E-commerce design experience in a global context
Startup is a very funded with good credentials of the Founders.
Infovenz is looking for an UI/UX Designer who possesses strong knowledge in impressive user interface design and excellent in creativity. UI/UX designer will work with our clients and local team to design enterprise web applications. UI/UX designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, preparing UI prototypes, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with software application interface design and modern wireframe tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, images and icons.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. navigation, responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Illustrate design ideas using boards, process flows, user flows, sitemaps, etc.
• Design GUI elements like menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, etc.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites, app function and look like.
• Create original graphic designs (Images, sketches, etc.)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Proven work and portfolio of design projects
• Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe tools, design software, and design trends.
• Team-spirit; good communication skills to collaborate with various clients, stakeholders.
• Good time-management skills
What We Are Looking For:
Experience level: 1+ years
Expertise: Photoshop, Figma (or other wireframing tools)
Must-haves: Strong Communication Skills, Structured thinking, Well organized.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
Be responsible for overarching design & create world-class user experience & design language for Scenes - web application & mobile apps.
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Develop a deep understanding of our customer problems to create elegant and engaging solutions. Achieve this by exploratory research and usability tests.
Present and negotiate your designs to the product team with an open mind.
Work seamlessly with the marketing team to maintain product branding and visual design.
- 20% - Design the user flows and mockups basis the product requirements, which would be defined by the founders and shared as inputs by the early users. Key features we are planning to build in the coming months: Forms and Social posting.
- 50% - Design the UI mockups based on the user flows defined above to clearly illustrate the design and functionality of the product.
- 30% - Create industry and scenario-specific templates that can be readily used by users who are coming on the platform.
- Other short-term responsibilities: Create email and web designs for clients, as part of the product and services business.