- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project
- Develop, present, and take feedback, and iterations for the final user experience.
- Must be open to doing multiple iterations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 1-4 years of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- Must have experience in a product-based company.
- Work with a team who build scalable products in past(100M+ user products).
- Be part of an early team and grow fastest with the company and take pride in building scalable products.
- Work-life balance and startup culture at the same time.
About Eximius Ventures
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Manage and mentor junior designers
- 6-8 years in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Figma and the like is a must.
Role & Responsibilities
- Obsess over getting immersed in the user's environment, understanding their psyche, motivations, and behaviors to understand the real problems and needs.
- Own end-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Identify and apply relevant research methods to generate effective responses to the research questions.
- Independently conceptualize, plan and execute foundational, generative and evaluative studies while operating in complex organizational demands, with minimum guidance.
- Apply your expertise and knowledge of research methodologies, human factors, the user-centered design process, and statistics to product and service design in an iterative development environment.
What are we looking for?
- ... have the working knowledge of different qualitative user research
methods and understanding of quantitative research methods and a comprehensive understanding of all the stages of the user research process.
- ... are well versed in scoping user research in ambiguous problem spaces.
- ... have 0-2 years of industry experience in UX
research and/or design-led research practices.
- ... have recent experience in a research role and can hit the ground running.
- ... are possessing strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and document the research data for use by the company’s various functions.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of startups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
At VakilSearch, you'll be part of a leading legal-tech team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You will find your place in an environment built on strong relationships where every associate is empowered to make an impact and is valued for their contributions.
A Creative Designer must complete various tasks in order to produce a finished model, graphic or label. We have reviewed several job listings and found the following among the core Creative Designer duties and responsibilities.
Produce Design Concepts
It is up to the Creative Designer to initialize a project by coming up with a general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations. At this stage, a Creative Designer might work in collaboration with managers, engineers, artists and other designers to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
Assist with Prototype Development
Once the design has been approved, it will enter a production stage in which a prototype can be created. The Creative Designer will once again collaborate with a team to ensure that the prototype is created within project specifications and expectations.
Coordinate Services of Outside Vendors
If the project a Creative Designer is working on is a brochure or label, quite often a printer will be needed to produce the finished product. Or, a digital model might require technical support or engineering services. These types of duties might be assigned to outside vendors and it is often the Creative Designer who will be responsible for finding vendors to work with.
Creative Designer Skills
Creative Designers should be strong communicators who think creatively, are detail-oriented and are able to meet deadlines. They should thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills. A Creative Designer should take a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials. Besides these general skills, many employers might look for potential Camp Counselor candidates to possess the following skills.
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Creative Designers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Creative Designer, focus on the following.
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
Advanced skills: While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred. Add these to your Creative Designer toolbox and broaden your career options.
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop and Flash
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products
What you will do
- Develop out of the box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers
- Knowledge of Colour Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus
· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
Houzeo is an online platform that lets homeowners sell their property by circumventing any traditional intermediaries. The platform enables users to create property listings & upload them to various portals, connect with
local real estate professionals, use the provided dashboard to obtain a property valuation, compare the value with other properties, avail market analysis reports, fill federal/state disclosures electronically, connect with
attorneys/escrow companies, and more. The company earns revenue by
offering various monthly packages.
Houzeo is based in Manhattan, New York with offices in Charlotte, North Carolina (US), and Mumbai, India. Our founder is a finance, real estate, and technology veteran with an ivy-league MBA. We were showcased at the TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield in New York City. The startup is already profitable and experiencing double-digit month-over-month growth. As we are building our brand, we are growing tremendously and launching new products to enhance customer experience and highlight partner services.
We're scaling rapidly and this in turn has created an opportunity for us to expand our services to cover the mobile
Headquarters: Manhattan, New York
Location: Thane, Mumbai.
Designation: Senior UI/UX Developer
Preferred Candidate: Has experience both as a UI/UX Designer and Developer
We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Developer to join our IT team. As part of the UI/UX developer role. You will be optimizing software and applications to function smoothly across different devices and screen sizes. Besides, you will be coordinating with the UI Designer, Web Designer, and Backend Developers to improvise
website visuals and functionality. You should be able to develop mock tests and prototypes to determine software/website functionality. As a UI developer, you should have a strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and
If you have excellent developer skills that can offer a seamless user experience then do write to us.
2. Working closely with Designers and Backend Developers to ascertain client needs
3. Optimizing websites, programs, and applications for better speed and functionality
4. Creating aesthetically appealing websites along with a friendly user interface design
5. Following established code practices when undertaking user interface development
6. Designing features and applications for mobile and other screen sizes
7. Coordinating with Developers to rectify any issues
8. Developing functional documentation and guidelines for other team members
9. Conceptualizing website designs and placements
10. Determining project timelines
11. Using analytical tools to determine website performance including website speed, load time, etc.
12. Following UI design guidelines and best practices
13. Ensuring all designs and specifications are rendered properly
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
2. 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Developer or Web Developer
4. Knowledge of website aseptic practices and UI/UX designs
5. Full-stack experience in developing applications and software
6. Strong analytical skills
7. Ability to work in a team and under pressure
8. Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
9. Up-to-date with the latest UI technologies and practices
10. Understanding of design programs like Adobe Photoshop, Figma and Illustrator
11. An eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
- Being responsible for all visual communication design & creation across all platforms
- Working closely with the Head of brand to develop new concepts and campaigns - long term and short term.
- Handling end to end responsibility from conceptualisation of campaigns/ content to execution
- Being responsible for managing 3-4 member visual design team including graphic designers, image editors, videographer/ editor
- Day to day job will entail : Social media content development ; Website content ; Performance marketing content
What you need to have:
- 4-5 years of experience with Visual communications / graphic design including concept development to execution
- Should have worked extensively on designing for social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook etc
- Savvy with all graphics softwares - AI, Corel, Procreate, Photoshop, videography and video editing, Adobe Premiere
- Education - Fashion Communications graduate from reputed institutes
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.