Wireframing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for envisioning, defining, and owning our Product design strategy. You’ll work with product, operations, business, and content teams to understand customer pain points, unrealized wants to drive better user experience and customer satisfaction. You’ll own design standards, and execution while leading a team of passionate product designers, conducting and facilitating research.
- Plot user journeys, research plans, mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks
- Work closely with product designers, and product managers in designing, and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms.
- Conduct research, and experiments in partnership with internal and external research teams
- Drive design leadership, and design thinking within the organization
- Lead and manage a team of product designers
- Skills: Design thinking, Wireframing, Figma, Adobe Creative suite, User research
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We are also building features that empower institutions and educators grow their business by marketing and selling their courses online. We follow an extremely user-focused product development approach to address the needs of institutions, teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level and help them grow.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale and deliver the best experience to the users.
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll be responsible for end-to-end design of multiple web, mobile & tablet apps for different stakeholders like admins, teachers and students. Your work will include designing new features as well updating the existing ones based on customer needs & prioritisation. You’ll also be responsible for designing various branding & marketing collaterals like icons, logos, websites, etc. as needed. Your work will also include market & competitive research along with original creative thinking to create experiences that solve problems in simple but effective ways.
You will need to have a patient, collaborative, highly objective & a process driven mindset to work with the Product Manager and go past your own biases to deliver effective & simple solutions for our clients. You will also need to have constant engagement with the Engineering team to resolve any queries and ensure that the design is being translated into the product as intended. The role requires you to understand the problem being solved for the user, collect the users’ needs and translate it into effective & holistic solutions with smooth experiences. As a designer at an early stage startup where delivery speed matters a lot, it’s extremely important for you strike the right balance with minimal simple design but effective solutions. You will need a combination of creativity, business understanding, user empathy, process driven approach, collaborative mindset & the technical expertise needed to create simple, efficient and effective solutions and experiences.
- Understanding the business direction, problem being solved for clients and the solution being proposed.
- Empathising with users/customers to understand their needs, develop solutions that solve their problems.
- Conducting market and competitive research to understand best practices and commonly used controls.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of the user-centric design process.
- Collaborate with the product team and engineering team to deliver the final product.
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe XD / Figma.
- Good understanding of the entire design process right from requirement collection, persona development to wireframing, prototyping and to high fidelity designs.
- Experience in designing software products for different platforms like web, mobile and tablets.
- Experience in designing branding and marketing collaterals like websites, icons, logos, etc.
- Good balanced focus in both UX and UI aspects of the design.
- Ability to look at things objectively and come out of biases to consider different feedbacks and collaboratively deliver the best solution.
- Standardising design templates & creating the design language for commonly occurring elements across the app.
- Any experience in designing small translations and animations is a plus.
- Prior experience in designing software products for startups is a plus.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-4 years of experience in user experience design or similar discipline.
- Must have a basic grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of design tools like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centric design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Some industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience) preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
Please include portfolio, website, or samples of work to be considered.
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced and creative Freelance Product Designer to join our team! As the Freelance designer, you will be responsible for delivering the optimal user experience across our product portfolio spanning web and mobile apps. This is a high visibility role and has a large contribution to the overall success of the product and customer satisfaction. The
role requires deep collaboration with the product, technology, marketing and sales teams. This role might include some people management responsibilities.
- Craft every detail of new and existing product features, from understanding the customer pain point to defining wireframes, high definition prototypes and finally working with the technology team to taking it live.
- Partner closely with our Product, Marketing and Technology teams to understand what users need, want, and love about the product. Use the data to plan and define the optimal user experience.
- Create design systems that help with a common design language across the entire product portfolio in a distributed team.
- Aid product marketing in telling the product stories in the best way possible to help users in product adoption and onboarding.
- Build and implement processes for user testing. Take a data driven approach to decision making.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 4+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, preferably for a B2B or consumer SaaS product.
- Track record of building products from scratch and taking complete ownership of design output.
- Take pride in whatever work you do. Feel a sense of pride in building things that are clearly valued by the customer. Aim for pixel perfection.
- Believes deeply in data driven decision making and experimentation. Understand that what is right is way more important than who is right.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to thrive in a multidisciplinary team.
- Passionate about building great products that the person can be proud of.
- Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor in Design / Master in Design from Tier 1 colleges
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Own the end-to-end design process of the team to drive high-quality product design.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems(usability and findability)
- Deliver a constant focus on improvement. Leverage metrics, user testing, and innovative design thinking to guide your leading design decisions.
- Bring an in-depth understanding of design patterns across web and mobile
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment, good to have experience in a Product based startup.
2-6 years of designing B2C products for mobile & web.
- Have experience with accessibility and A/B testing.
- A track record of leading and inspiring design teams.
- Experience setting up user research programs and testing methodologies that drive
About CodeCraft Technologies :
CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company where super-talented designers and engineers work closely and bring to life, user-focused solutions.
Proven design & development methodologies are leveraged, and the latest technologies explored, to deliver best in class mobile and web solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work on the end-to-end design process, from early-stage research and ideation to iteration and implementation of products spanning a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IOT, Security and OTT to name a few.
We are looking for a Visual Designer who is user-obsessed and passionate about designing elegant experiences.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly effective design solutions
- Create low to high fidelity Mockups, user flows and prototypes to communicate ideas to multiple stakeholders
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Work closely with frontend developers and engineers to implement design solutions
- Maintain quality assurance through constant evaluation during product development
- Needs to be a critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities.
- Proven track record of designing interfaces for mobile and web
- Proficient in popular design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- A Portfolio that showcases creative problem solving
- Experience in creating stunning UI animations
- A good understanding of UI motion design
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- To ANALYZE Business Requirements end-to-end & Documenting Requirements
- Write Good User Stories (Preferably using INVEST techniques)
- Specify acceptance criteria for features and user stories to ensure delivery of requirements that meet or exceed the business needs
- Create wireframe prototypes, Mockups and documenting them using Visio or similar tools
- Document requirements by creating use cases, functional and requirement specifications documents
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper documentation of the product capabilities
- Own the Product backlog, elaborating and prioritizing user stories to be included in the backlog
- Presenting the product capabilities, gathering requirements and identifying gaps
- Interface with clients and partners to understand business environments, current and future requirements; participate as a solutions expert
- Roadmap prioritization, conceptualize new product features, and assist with competitive positioning
To design incredible user experiences, we are seeking a great UI designer. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for elegant and artistic design, be an expert in user interfaces, be able to convert high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and then turn those into stunning, simple, and useful user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams to deliver designs.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field.
- Proven 2 years with UI UX experience.
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
JOB TITLE: UX Writer
EXPERIENCE: (2-6) Years
TYPE OF WORKING: Work from Office
NOTICE PERIOD: Immediate to 30 Days
❖ Own all user interface copy and messaging on mobile app and website across all product areas.
❖ Create compelling content across entire user interfaces like onboarding, landing
pages, marketplace, community, Help & User guides etc. to improve overall
effectiveness of the product. Ensure clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios
including informational, error & instructional.
❖ Ensure clear communication of the value proposition and task at hand. Do
detailed user research to include industry specific localized slangs and terms in
❖ Collaborate with designers and product managers throughout the design and
development process. Collaborate with localization project manager to ensure
quality and contextual translations of entire UX copies.
❖ Leverage data analysis and customer interviews to review content’s effectiveness
and impact – both pre and post launch.
❖ Ensure consistency in voice of our product and brand across various product
❖ Should be willing to get involved in UX research.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
❖ Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related
❖ Have a knowledge of communication style guidelines, User experience
and UX Writing impact.
❖ Possess great written and verbal communication skills. Extremely
❖ Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects
❖ Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication
skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
❖ Detail oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with customer-centric approach.
❖ UX writing.
❖ Visual Communication
❖ user flows
❖ Visual design and design software
This is an incredible opportunity to build an enterprise level SaaS product. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for product development using agile methodologies.
- Create, maintain, and manage the visual systems, brand identity, production quality, and style guide.
- Execute the design projects across the entire product life cycle. You set the design tone for the entire product by working in close collaboration with product, engineering, and business teams.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create wireframes specifications with interaction flows for website and mobile site.
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app/website.
- Test the design flows, screen mockups with the QA team to ensure all minute details are covered. Partner with front-end engineers on UI implementation.
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
Candidate Requirements :
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a UI/UX/Graphic designer.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in designing core experiences for b2b products.
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing design aptitude, creativity, depth of thought and the ability to solve complex design problems.
- Proficient in working with Figma, Photoshop or other design tools.
- Strong understanding of common UX patterns and UI patterns, Information Architecture, Prototyping.
What you'll do
- Take ownership of Product design for Tartan's product across Desktop, Mobile (Web) and Mobile (Android and iOS) builds
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of a consistent Design Language for Tartan across all platforms
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Track the initiatives and measure week over week progress
- Be data driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of experience on hands-on user experience and visual design in the software industry with a strong focus on responsive design for cloud-first desktop/browser applications
- 1+ years of professional experience using Figma or Sketch and pushing these design tools to their limits. You are fluent in nested symbols/components and auto-layout constraints
- Strong background in interaction design, with the ability to effectively articulate the rationale behind design decisions
- Strong visual design sense and impeccable attention to detail, with a drive to speak up when something is not implemented to your standards
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
What you'll be doing
1. You will be working with product owners ( Client Stakeholders ), product managers directly to deliver the user experience. A product design from scratch or revamp assignment, on average, includes 2-3 product designers. You will be either leading/collaborating based on the project.
2. You will be part of all four steps we follow in our design process, Analyse, Strategize, Visualise & Evolve. These steps include various activities from wireframes -> dev hand-off.
3. Most of our assignments go through user research, including stakeholder interviews ( Who runs the product ) and actual product end-user interviews. On average, we do 10 interviews per product. You will be conducting them along with your peer.
4. We encourage the team to share and learn from each other, and you will also be part of internal/external workshops & knowledge sessions.
What you'll need
1. 3 to 4 years of experience in designing digital interfaces ( Web/Mobile )
2. You love to solve problems, have a hustling DNA, and are constantly ready for challenges
3. An ability to think high-level product strategy and distill into design deliverables
4. Take ownership of the design process and work as a self-directed member of a design team
5. Able to earn trust and handle your counterparts to deliver a great product experience
6. Should be able to demo your designs and defend design decisions backed with research or competitive benchmarking
7. Solid aesthetic sense with a keen eye for detail
8. Excellent understanding of clean UI, typography, alignment, and colors
9. We encourage T-Shaped Designer, specializes in one kind of UX design and has a breadth of capabilities in other areas.
As we build out our product offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Design Manager to lead a team within this new vertical at OML. The Design Manager will be responsible for building, managing, and scaling a team of talented designers and engineers to contribute to developing a compelling and scalable SaaS product. They will also be responsible for upholding OML values and building those into the team.
- Support and lead a team of product designers, by applying your expertise in strategic design methods and efficient design processes, across a multi-disciplinary team (UX, UX research, IxD, UI, VD, Graphics, etc) Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- A key contributor to product team working closely with PM and key stakeholders (product, engineering, data science, sales, marketing & PR) to define a long term strategy that delivers on the vision
- Be able to deliver value for end-to-end user experience design with a focus on interaction design and visual design.
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies and detailed interaction models
- Be accountable for the system designs within the scope of your team to fulfill both functional and non-functional requirements, that enables building a scalable and reliable product
- Bring predictability & visibility of the team’s delivery to all relevant stakeholders, which includes making complex technological context more accessible to improve the quality of decision making
- Continually research the user experience through interviews/systematic feedback from internal/external customers to dive into root problems and uncover opportunities to improve our product
- Responsible for building & growing the design team - skills development, personal development, mentoring & leadership growth
- Work towards inculcating a Design Thinking culture within the team.
- Experience managing a design project from start to finish
- Ability to communicate effectively to different audiences within the organization
- A keen sense of design - both interaction design and visual design
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
- Experience developing UX wireframes, interactive prototypes and mock-ups
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Can get hands dirty with all parts of the design process
- Understanding of influencer marketing space is a good to have
User Experience Designer
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: UX Designer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a talented designer who exhibits user empathy, big picture focus; and has mature design craftsmanship and problem-solving skills, who will work collaboratively with UX researchers, product managers and engineers while driving design from concept to final implementation
- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, product managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Take initial concepts and mock-ups and own the process of building them out into entire end-to-end experiences within the product.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Create & maintain design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mould our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the customers who use CAST, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
- Portfolio showcasing your proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, reflecting the synthesis of good visual and interaction design principles.
- A strong portfolio is critical for this role, both in terms of demonstrating your experience and as an example of your ability to create a compelling design presentation and be indicative of problem solving, creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- 2+ years of experience shipping products in a product/software environment
- Passion for design and a strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Should have demonstrable User Interference and User Experience design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Should have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Should have proficiency in Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools.
- Should have proficiency in responsive web designing and knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Should have knowledge about material design guidelines.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD etc.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- UI/UX Task to evaluate the skill
- Technical interview
- Final call
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards .
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-9 years of working experience as UX Designer
- Experience with designing B2B SaaS applications
- Customer-centric design mindset
- Passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level and drive
- business results
- Experience working on Martech, Adtech, or Salestech applications is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- Multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models and workflows
- Wireframes, screen flows, prototypes
- Understand how design impacts customers and business
- Good at tracking business post design implementation to measure success and identify opportunities to enhance the experience
- Discovery: Work with PM to discover customer’s needs by doing customer research
- Define: Do competitive analysis and external trends analysis and define the problems, Usability Criteria and Critical Success Factor
- Design: Use different design frameworks to produce the customer-centric solution and deliver, personas, user scenarios/stories, storyboards, Journey Map, User Flows, Wireframes
- Deliver: UI with spec, communicate the rationale behind the design, help dev team move forward
- Online portfolio showing examples of real published work skills required
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment — and a sense of humour is a plus for our team culture
In this role, you will:
- Articulate complex visions through simple and novel designs
- Engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, product managers, developers and marketers
- Design user interactions, workflows, and interfaces that meet feature user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements.
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by customer data, design rationale, personal expertise, and industry trends
What you’ll bring to this role:
As a Product Designer and part of our UX team, you will collaborate closely with our Design, Product Management, Development teams and other cross-functional partners and customers. You will excel at this role if:
- You are highly skilled in all aspects of design: User Research, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Visual Design, and Usability Testing. Turning complex flows into simple and intuitive experiences and working on deliverables throughout the product life cycle to support design discussions, decision making, and development.
- You have B2B SaaS experience and have worked closely with product management development and analytics team to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the user’s shoes, read between the lines of user feedback, and keep a constant drumroll of UX improvements.
We need someone who has imagination and vision, but who’s also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs. You’ll have smart, skilled, and personable colleagues — culture is as important to us as the final product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year grEvery person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of 100% employer-paid dental & vision; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous fertility and adoption beneﬁts; paid parental leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; and an employee assistance program. Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so take as much as you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Designation: React.js Developer (Frontend)
Department: Software Engineering Team
Qualification: Any Computer (Graduate or Post Graduate)
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows (Redux, Flux, and Webpack).
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with React Native, NodeJS is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Good communication skills. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, memory management, performance.
- Enjoys coding and problem solving
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Salary: Upto 18LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/Product designer to take on the end-to-end design of the web and mobile product suite experience. As a pivotal member the Anarock’s team, this portfolio will support Product Managers and Engineering for a broad set of digital experiences.
You will be responsible for translating business objectives into product concepts by iterating and optimising UI designs while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across mobile and web platforms.
We have 3 key focus areas: Product Design, User Research, and Visual Design.
Key job responsibilities
- Design web and native mobile app experiences that delight our users and help drive the company vision
- Collaboration with the product, engineering, data, marketing, and other teams to ensure a quality end-to-end customer experience
- Create consistent and thoughtful designs that include user flows, interaction designs, information architecture, and more
- Pitch and present designs to stakeholders for sign-off
- Provide accurate specifications for the engineering team
- Create design system to ensure consistent experience across various features
- Participate in design reviews and feedback sessions to help the design team
- 3+ years of product design experience (Product Based Company) in all phases of the design process: user research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability
- Experience in complex UX/UI design and end-to-end processes in B2B SaaS and B2C
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android native app patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design basics (color theory, typography, spacing)
- Strong understanding of digital design fundamentals (forms, interaction methods, responsive design etc.)
- Expertise with user-centered design principles
- Deep knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma,
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and
- Communicating and storytelling to present your work and articulate design rationale for efficient design
- Zooming out to product concepts and zooming in to design details while wire- framing, prototyping, and reusing components from a design
- Integrate and manage the ANAROCK brand through a visual design
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
About Attryb Tech Private Limited
Attryb helps SME businesses in marketing their products and services across the marketing platforms and acquires a holistic picture of the data and persona of their users, helping businesses improve customer experience and marketing ROI.
We are looking for an entry-level UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-driven problem solver.
- Gather, understand and evaluate user requirements for a marketing technology product focused on US small and medium enterprises
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to the senior leadership in the nascent product
- Work on quickly iterating over wireframes through the product and tech team's feedback
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Set and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Full time (in-office) availability
- UX/UI design portfolio - please include it with your application.
- Experience in UX, UI, interaction, and visual design with patterns, tools, and methodologies to draw from.
- Able to design autonomously in a responsive, fluid environment and have experience working in agile and fast-paced surroundings.
- A mind filled with beautiful, simple, innovative ideas and a high interest in solving complex product challenges.
- Experience with prototyping (InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.) as a way to explore and validate ideas, and communicate design requirements.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity in the early production definition stages.
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- A real passion for designing highly efficient and intuitive user experiences.
- A preference for creating clean, “less is more” user interface designs.
- Ability to give and grow from constructive feedback.
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites that operate in the same space
- Prepare customer analyses based on our target demographic and initial transactions
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
- Coordinate with UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
- Develop mockups for our development and design team
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing your findings
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user
experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our BarRaiser platform. You will ensure
that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability,
usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative
solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging
trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
● Investigating user experience design requirements for our platform.
● Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
● Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic
designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
● Designing UI elements and tools.
● Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure
the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies
and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
● Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
● A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years’ UI/UX design experience..
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
● Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision,
Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
● A team player but can work independently too.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Willing to relocated Bangalore
- 4+ years of relevant, hands-on Product Management experience at the leading
- Enterprise / B2B companies with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in SaaS.
- 2+ years of Development/QA/Testing/Test Automation experience is a must.
- Familiarity with at least a couple of Test Automation Frameworks/ Tools is a must
Job Role and Responsibilities :
What you will be doing :
- Create use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed and define Key KPIs
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target developers, customers, and partners through regular interactions and quantitative and qualitative research, and represent their voice to internal teams
- Monitor product metrics to identify how well the customers are using a particular feature and improve it accordingly
- Create world-class product documentation for all kinds of users. Create great In-product messaging that resonates with different personas
- Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Documentation teams to deliver an amazing product and an exceptional user experience time
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and event
What we are looking for :
- 4+ years of relevant, hands-on Product Management experience at the leading Enterprise / B2B companies with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in SaaS
- 2+ years of Development/QA/Testing/Test Automation experience is a must
- Familiarity with at least a couple of Test Automation Frameworks/ Tools is a must
- Industry experience and familiarity with UI design and best practices, general programming languages, and concepts, including web and mobile application architectures and components, and software-as-a-service concepts
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to make difficult trade-off decisions and yet create a roadmap to achieve business goals
- Strong organizational skills: prioritization, effective time management, conflict resolution, risk identification, and mitigation
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: Leader, express ideas easily and clearly, run productive meetings, and decisive
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile development process
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing and taking ownership of product end to-end including defining scope, developing requirements and product launch.
What you will do:
- Analysing customer needs/markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA/ B.E from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM/ ISB/ IIT/ BITS)
- 8+ years of B2C product experience at a product company
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features end-to-end
- Fintech experience is a plus
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Today, UPCRED is a fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the influencer marketing ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital influencer marketing and enhance the earning experience of over 50 million social influencers users across globe.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience for our users on WEB and APP, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reimagine and optimize the web and mobile app experience.
Plan and implement new designs.
Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
Create prototypes for new product ideas.
Collaborate with marketing & sales team to support UPCRED Footprints growth objectives.
Implement processes & structures to help with platform scalability and consistency.
You have at least 2-3 years of experience, ideally within UX Design, UI Design, or Mobile App Design.
Having experience in startups will be an added advantage.
You are able to lead and have good management skills.
You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Job Description for UI/UX Designer position (Full-time)
- Creating user-centered mobile and web designs by understanding product requirements and user feedback.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Build wireframes, designs and prototype elegant interactive solutions.
- Work on the UI/UX Designs across multiple platforms, mobile and web.
- 0-2 year of experience with UI/UX design.
- Have finished or are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field.
- Proven UI/UX skills and experience.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Good command on creative designs, ideas and suggestions.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Hands-On Prototyping experience (Figma).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of photoshop and illustrator tools will be a plus.
- Should be able to join on an immediate basis.
Designation: Product Designer
Company Name AMPA Orthodontics Pvt. Ltd.
Website www.toothsi.in / www.skinnsi.in
We are a well-funded (>25mn dollars) and rapidly growing start-up operating in 10 major cities of India soon to establish a PAN India presence.
toothsi is a new age Direct to Consumer E-commerce startup in the dental tech space providing smile correction services at home. toothsi utilizes revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment and at home. Toothsi recently has launched skin care solutions at home via Skinnsi
Based out of Mumbai and Bangalore, we are a motley crew driven by the same goal to build India’s first and largest Smile and Skin solutions platform. We have no mould for people - we welcome diversity in education as well as experience. Our investors are Tier 1 VCs and we are partnered with some of the fastest growing healthcare companies in India.
We’re building out our consumer and back end technology product line and are looking for passionate and data driven people to lead the mandate.
- An ego-free work culture & chance to be a part of growing start up team
- The freedom to execute your novel ideas
- Goals that will push you to the limits of your abilities
- The opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people with our consumer products and to work with the finest innovative minds and thought leaders.
- Take a lead in product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation. Also be responsible for the creative direction the product should take.
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
- Work closely with the Product and the engineering team deliver delightful customer experiences and ship new features
- Take part in creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Running user testing of applications, software, websites. Troubleshoot UX DESIGNER problems.
- Communicating scenarios, end to end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to other stakeholders
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Effectively mentor and inspire a team of designers. Help the team in raising the bar, resolving blockers, prioritising and breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks.
- 3+ years of experience in designing digital products.
- Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
- A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an engineering point of view.
- Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
- Keen interest in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always user-focused.
- A portfolio that showcases experience creating visual UI systems involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, transitions, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines as well as their limitation
• Initiate/ participate in user research initiatives and insights to drive design decisions
• Translate user needs and business goals into innovative products that provide an engaging
• Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams right from Design, Product Management,
Engineering, Operations to Marketing
• Practice design thinking, understand ‘jobs to be done’ framework, agile and lean UX
• Help define the UX Strategy
• Create design deliverables like customer journey maps, user flows, information architecture,
wireframes, detailed designs with little direction
• Rapidly prototype new products to flesh out the ideas and get feedback from clients before
committing to development work
• Manage shifting priorities, deliver pixel perfect products, and consistently meet project
• Ensure the quality of the design throughout the development cycle.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Proven problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas
• A portfolio that demonstrates a user centred design process, interaction and visual design skills
with experience designing web apps/ cross platform products in the consumer as well as
• Should be self-driven and proactively look at improving user workflows of existing products.
• Should have the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
• Have demonstrated ability to conduct user research, usability testing to uncover unarticulated
user needs, usability issues etc
across the technology platform(s)
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Should possess good communication skills to articulate the design process and design
decisions to stakeholders.
• Should be proficient in developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications.
• Knowledge of design tools like Figma, Adobe XD etc (Experience working with HTML/CSS is
Preferred Work Experience: 4-10 years , preferably with a combination of work experience in start-up
environments as well as large corporates
Education/Qualifications: B-Des /M-Des from institutes like NID, Srishti or IDC (IIT) preferred.
Nevertheless, your portfolio and thought process will play a more important role than formal design
Product Designers will use our client's existing design system to produce workflows for enterprise software.
- The most qualified candidate will have experience collaborating with Product teams and Engineers and should be comfortable taking requirements from Product teams to create high fidelity designs and occasional prototypes.
- The Product Designer will ensure that the visual styles embody the business goals of the product, and keep up with best practices and design trends.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in the same or similar position required.
- Experience building and shipping software
- Familiarity with Principle, Marvel, Abstract, InVision or Jira applications
- Knowledge of design systems such as Styled Components
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our design team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
We are looking for an experienced UI designer to design functional and appealing web and mobile app designs, focus on user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating User Interface Design, components, wireframes, prototypes, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas in all design contexts.
- Continually keeping yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in industry’s standards.
- Following material design and design system principles.
- Focussing on design contexts, consistency, usability, brand personality, and conversational design.
- Following standard of quality design, communicate with stackholders, manage time and tasks, create original and own design.
- 3 years of experience in user interface and graphic design
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, logo and branding design, user interface design, visual illustrations, infographics, flyers/newsletters, and components design.
- Knowledge of gif animation, UI style guidelines, branding design
Good understanding of design visualization i.e. color theory, visual weight, typography, iconography, patterns, grid system, responsive design etc.
Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Aftereffects.
- Knowledge of responsive grid systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset and are open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Excellent communication with internal & external stakeholders
You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team, and present the final solution during the design reviews;
We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
As a Lead Designer, you will have more responsibility around hiring, people management, and ownership of the product (or family of products) that you work on. You will also interact with our most senior stakeholders, and you will closely mentor a small team of Designers.
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and
internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud
platform. You will partner with business and product development teams
throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and
innovating user experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant,
intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to
interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must..
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize
and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use
cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of
issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior
leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer
Who we are?
At Edge, we believe simplifying employee data will help large corporates solve sub-optimal talent management problems. This data is more critical after the pandemic, as managing a remote workforce has shifted from optional to essential.
We have spent our last eight years understanding the workforce from the IT and BFSI industries. We have used this employee data to create a sophisticated intelligence. This brain behind our AI-based products is called EdGE graph™. We have used 11 million job descriptions and more than 30 million profiles to build the graph.
Our products like Pathfinder, Recruit and Mobility are deployed in IT companies like Wipro, HCL, UST Global, etc. and help them upskill, invest, and maintain their existing people. It has helped organisations improve their workforce availability, billing, allocations and drive straight bottom-line impacts. The new order of talent decisions helps us define, identify, and plan for a future-ready workforce.
We build end-to-end talent management products for organisations so that they have a 360-degree view of their talent supply chain. This helps them make informed talent decisions efficiently and build an intelligent workforce.
We built Edge Networks in 2012 in an apartment in Bangalore and soon, were supported by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC). We are a part of the NASSCOM Product Council and have been recognized by Gartner, Deloitte, Equidam, NVIDIA, Amazon as an innovative tech HR startup in various titles.
At Edge, we understand that modern companies that put the employees at the center of their workings, backed with data, will make their organisation productive. This is how we, at Edge, use tech for good.
Role: Product Manager
Experienced Product Manager to own product lines in the B2B2C space and work in tandem with the other products that we have, all of which derive intelligence from the underlying AI/ML services as well as a SaaS ready platform that we have built. You will use data to guide your decisions and develop solutions to make analysis easier for teams. You will develop a hypothesis, conduct in depth user research, and experiments to inform your product design and strategies. You will establish your product viewpoints and share them with senior leaders, partners, and customers.
Traits that you have
A team player – I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission.
Data Driven – Build different metrics to evaluate the product performance.
An excellent communicator – I know and understand the importance of clear, on-time communication. My spoken and written communication skills stand out for clarity and conciseness.
The customer’s biggest fan – I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes as well as through the eyes of the Sales guys in the organization
A collaboration champion – I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams.
Comfortable being uncomfortable – I am comfortable with uncertainty. I have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers. I also have a willingness to unlearn where needed.
Continuous improvement focused– I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement, and I am able to re-pivot fast.
A problem solver – I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the product.
Commercially and Technologically curious – I have a wide-angle lens. I am curious about what is happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the product’s overall risk and control environment.
Habitual Experimenter – I learn by running experiments on a very frequent basis, with a framework to learn from these experiments and absorb the learnings into product management.
- Define the product roadmap and ensure its execution through cross-functional and cross-platform collaboration
- Work closely with horizontal product managers and align the product roadmap within the broader product framework.
- Closely monitor & analyze the product metrics and present related hypotheses to help make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with engineering platforms to create data flow pipelines that aggregate the relevant data and present a holistic view of product performance.
- Work with the MIS & Reporting team to create relevant dashboards that provide transparency across the board
- 2+ years in software product management, post MBA, with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of products.
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Wireframing tools like Adobe XD, Maze, so that the interactions with the UX Designer can be efficient
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling connecting the story to the underlying quant
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis. Experience with tools like Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics ), SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, Marketing Automation, Data Analytics etc.
- MBA/equivalent courses from Tier -I institutes.
We’re looking for an UX Designer who will-
- Own end-to-end product design and produce usable designs iteratively.
- Be a member of our core design team and will work closely with product and engineering teams to research and design experiences for our customer facing android app, seller apps and associated platforms.
- Collaborate with user research teams in planning and executing user experience research processes like contextual interviews, card sorting, heuristic evaluations and usability testing.
- Research insights into viable design concepts and manifest them into seamless experiences.
Compensation - ₹18.0L - ₹35.0L
Experience - 5.0 - 7.0 Year(s) : Min 5 yrs of Solid Product management Experience
Location - Bangalore / Mumbai
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates shall be working in a product/internet consumer firm and only B2B Product Firms (Not B2C)
- Candidates shall be a full time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Candidates shall have experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within a B2B software company Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level’s small groups, large groups, and with executives
- 4+ years of work experience
- Build intuition of the product as a whole
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, derive problem statements and plan design engagements. Also, proactively launch efforts to improve different aspects of the product
- Conduct research to understand real world practices and usage behaviours employing suitable methods and accessories
- Analyse findings, derive meaningful and actionable insights from research
- Create functions, features and formulate optimised task flows to solve business problems and cater to user needs in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Interpret the solution on to an interface using the principles of digital psychology, visual design and interaction design for web or/and mobile
- Present design propositions and solutions to stakeholders using wireframes, mock-ups or high fidelity prototypes, receive feedback, advocate for best practices and iterate based on feedback
- Decipher usage pattern with the help of analytics and iterate design to be more efficient
- Cultivate efficient frameworks and practices for the enrichment of the team and contribute for the improvement of design system
- Experienced and well versed in conducting different methods of research and usability testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles, interaction design standards and UI patterns for web and mobile
- In depth understanding of the elements of a design system
- Great aptitude for solving complex business problems
Good to have skills
- Design specialisations - Illustration, motion design, graphic design, data visualisation, service design
- Domain specialisations - E-comm & B-B
- Cross-functional skills - Technological
Candidates with published/ written case studies will be preferred
Designation: Product/ UX Designer
DocOn is looking for an experienced Product designer. You are passionate about delivering delightful experiences to the customers via & influence their lives positively. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy solving complex business problems.
You are someone who inspires change, loves pushing boundaries, enjoys diving deep into user behaviour & sets a high bar for the team. You are eternally curious to learn & strive to continuously improve. You’re a firm believer that good design can make a big difference in the world.
You will own the product design responsibility right from defining the problem to identifying the new & impactful insights through an iterative process with user centered thinking at its core.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and platforms that are at the forefront of the design and technology revolution in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
Design for Docon user base across new initiatives.
Empathise with users and brings users' perspective to the discussion.
Deeply collaborate with product managers, engineers & business teams to design best possible solutions to users’ problems informed by research & data.
Effectively hand over the designs to the engineering team, test internal release & ensure execution of your designs at high quality.
Provide the reasoning behind the design solutions and anything related to the user journey, wireframes, research findings, high fidelity designs, and usability testing.
Improve the user experience of the product based on customer feedback or analytics findings.
Responsible for validating designs with customers at an early stage, also responsible for checking how features are used after they go live and iterate if need be.
We Look For:
- More than 2+ years of relevant experience designing for customers in B2B or B2C products.
- Empathy for users and their problems. Intrinsic motivation to solve problems & be customer obsessed.
- Ability to think backwards from the customers perspective, drive bold vision for the product area but also able to execute iteratively.
- Ability to abstract & think about the user motivations, emotions, constraints, macro ecosystem & at the same time can zoom in & demonstrate eye for detail to deliver quality, pixel perfect work.
- Strong portfolio of innovative, customer-centric design work that demonstrates proficiency in UX design and interaction design.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data by conducting usability studies and performing user research, survey etc.
- Capable of translating concepts into concrete representations in order to clarify ideas and promote collaboration based on shared understanding.
- Fluency in best practices of User Interface Design, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design, practical knowledge of User-Centered Design processes and lifecycles.
- Ability to provide and effectively communicate strategic and tactical recommendations based on quantitative/qualitative data and optimal design practice.
- Growth mindset and willingness to listen, learn and continuously improve.
Bachelors or Masters degree in fine arts, graphic design, multimedia or a related field preferred
DocOn is a fast-growing HealthTech Product Startup. A Primary Subsidiary of PharmEasy(India's Leading Online Medicine Ordering App)
Our Products digitize the way doctors practice and deliver a seamless experience to Patients.
We are en-route to revolutionize the Indian Healthcare Tech Ecosystem.
1. A leading EMR/EHR Software Product offering the best Doctor-Patient Engagement platform.
2. Leading Tele/Video Consulting platform for digitized consultation and seamless connecting Doctors-Patients
From its inception in 2016, DocOn has had only one focus - to deliver a state of art standard healthcare software; which is simple to use; at the most affordable cost and backed by an exceptionally high level of customer support.
We are backed and Supported by Industry experts hailing with immense knowledge and experience in solving Healthcare Problems.
Our users say that we have achieved this and much more.
18 Million E-Prescriptions and Counting
4000 + Doctors PAN INDIA so far
6 Million Patients and growing
We are growing strong, currently a team of ~150 DocOners
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexi Leave Policy
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Health Insurance
- Team Parties
- Working with smart, young, mission-driven people
- Approachable Leadership
- Friendly office environment
We are here to advance human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all
about creating new meanings, while art is about self expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these
two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we
drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
A User Experience Designer at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to
design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a
guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with ability to articulate
design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
• Drive creative brainstorm sessions and ideation workshops along with reviewing and
• Support new business initiatives and work with a cross-disciplinary team to help define and
execute concept direction to meet the clients’ business needs
• Identify customer needs and requirements by working closely with internal and external
• Create wireframes, prototypes, interaction diagrams, pattern libraries, and user flows to
convey the design
• Analyze existing systems and understand new needs of the business and target audience
• Conduct regular usability testing and provide actionable reports summarizing results
• Document discussions, concepts, and the finalized scope
• Oversee and contribute to the development of the product
• Conduct and perform testing to validate that the developed functionality is in accordance
with the scope (UAT)
• Coordinate activities with all artistic and creative departments to ensure that deadlines are
met and project goals are achieved
• Lead by example, inspiring others with the quality of your own work, your ability to clearly
articulate your vision and design decisions
• Presenting work to internal teams and clients, encouraging collaborative dialogue and
building consensus around solutions
• Contribute to the development of design best practices and design systems
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface
design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design or
• 0-3 years of industry experience
• An online portfolio showcasing latest projects (school/live)
• Candidates must have basic user-centered design methods and techniques
• Solid communication skills.
• Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and
understanding of all the latest tools
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve team goals.
About Moonraft Innovation Labs
We are here to advance human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all
about creating new meanings, while art is about self expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these
two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we
drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to
develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business
understanding and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is
just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a
breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we
do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize only idea as the boss. They live by imagination,
simplicity and speed. Our egalitarian culture and
● Work in agile product development (with Product owners, Managers, Developers) to
define requirements and design the solutions
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions, producing
journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that
lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and Web applications with a
special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying technologies and
● In this position, you will be challenged to understand business needs as well as user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design which is simple but elegant. You will
also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to have
the best user experience, iterate upon in accordance with user testing
Required Technical and Professional Expertise -
● Minimum 0-2 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer) with
experience working with internal or external stakeholders.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative tools like Notion,
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so technically literate
● Experience in designing web applications that support extensive Data Visualization,
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or sketches
that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and
design best practices.
1. Understanding Business Requirements and converting those requirement in to Web Pages using HTML, CSS, JS and Photoshop/Illustrator.
2. Should have minimum 5 Web Page Designed/Shipped/Live
3. Can mentor/lead junior webpage designers regarding best practices
1. Coachable, Flexible, and Embracing of Suitable Practices and Feedback as a means of
2. Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment.
3. Able to demonstrate Integrity, Drive, and Natural Curiosity.
4. Experience in a good web agency is a plus.
- Lead design initiatives end to end to help us build a delightful & intuitive user experience for our online world.
- Work closely with the founders, PMs, engineers, learning designers & content creators to conceptualize & realize our product vision.
- Get your hands dirty via prototypes, mock-ups, and wireframes.
- Continuously solicit feedback from users & ingrain that in our design process.
- Help create our organization’s design language & drive adoption across teams.
- Grow our team of designers & evangelize our mission to the design community over time!
- At least 4 years of experience in digital product
design and/or service design.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs
through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps,
- Ability to work well cross-functionally. This role will
work closely with product, brand and experiences
teams and it’s crucial to effectively foster good
- End to end journey thinking: It’s essential to step out
of the details to understand the holistic journey of our
- First principles thinker since we’ll be chartering new
waters in the field of education globally
- Exceptional attention to detail & obsession to
constantly improve design quality
- Have cross-platform design experiences (iOS,
Android, Web, H5 etc.)
Awesome to have:
- 2 years of experience leading a team
of of UI/UX designers
- Experience working on social or
consumer facing products
- Zero to one experiences building
products from concept to launch
- Ability to holistically combine online
and offline experiences
- Diverse graphic capabilities (basic
illustration & motion skills)
Work with the product manager and come up with a fully functional UX designs for a SAAS product from the ground up.
Work with the developers and support them transforming designs to code.
Own the UX process end to end and build a world class user experience.
Should be a critical and thorough thinker.
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead design projects and contribute to product strategy
- Plan and design memorable user interfaces that are elegant and usable across our iOS, Android, and web platforms.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize design ideas.
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages.
- Good knowledge of graphic/visual design
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life.
- Proficiency in Sketch (Component system), Adobe XD, Illustrator or any other tool that helps you churn out great design!
- Updated portfolio.
- People who can solve problems & create engaging experiences.
We’re looking for a Sr.BA – UX who will be responsible for identifying and defining product feature requirements and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. You will focus on growing and developing the end services offered by our existing clients. You will also build business cases for the prospective clients and thereby demonstrate the value proposition of our products.
In this role, you will closely work with our Clients, Directors and Thence Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands business strategy and goals by studying the business function, collaborating with the client and gather business requirements.
- Documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, User Journey which ensure that the UX solutions proposed are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Collaborate with UX team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and client stakeholders with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Complete ownership of project delivery, utilising the available resources
- Hiring quality talent to the team, evaluating assignments, taking interviews
- Help groom in-house talent to become leaders by constant guidance and feedback
- Manage multiple resources on reporting relationship, evaluating performance, handling appraisals
- Collaborating on user experience planning
- Consulting with clients and a range of team members
- Researching interaction design trends and apply to deliverables
- Researching technology trends that apply appropriately for a given project
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Use storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements
- Conducting user research activities such as usability testing, ethnographic research, card sorts, and surveys
- Analyze web analytics to generate meaningful usage insights.
- Working with business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes through facilitation, elicitation, visual modelling and critical thinking
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome
- Understanding of the business requirements, capture and track the details required to produce the end product, and document same in the form of user stories / use cases and process flow maps, content matrix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Proactive problem solver who, handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile Methodologies
- Client Handling
- Resource Planning
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Gathering
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Team Management
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management (desirable)
- Above 4+ years of Business Analysis/Project Management experience in UX environment (desirable)
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members
UX Designer Lead
UX Designer Responsibilities include:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's in Engineering with any design specialisation from Tier 1 Engg colleges.