We are looking for Product Manager that will be responsible for bringing new product lines to consumers in an engaging, functional way, while opening up fresh distribution channels and collaborating with other departments. He/She will work creatively and pragmatically to conserve resources and engage the product line’s potential audience. Knowledge of key demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the product life cycle including vision, strategy, roadmap, requirements, user experience, delivery, launch, and support.
• Lead interactions with cross-functional stakeholders in engineering, program/product management, business, and executive teams
• Executing process improvement initiatives to build scalable systems to support business growth.
• Driving optimization opportunities/initiatives and implementing new business processes.
• This role requires a self-starter with a strong background in process improvement, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and strong program management skills.
• Write a go-to-market summary and introduce it to the rest of the department
• Create mission statement for product launch and forecast performance in individual channels.
DESIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing required
• 3+ years of experience managing cross-functional products and programs with tight deadlines
• Knowledge of the market and industry (SAAS Platforms, B2B products etc.)
• Excellent networking skills,especially regarding distribution channels and social media
• 3+ years of experience in process definition, having taken a product from concept to execution
• Ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people and systems in order to invent,simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
• Industry experience at a multinational organization
• Product and Program Management experience showing ability to organize tasks, prioritize competing demands, find solutions, and follow through to successful conclusions
• Advanced Excel & business modeling skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to
What you'll do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends and come up with innovative products that cater to the same
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Work closely with business analysts, UX engineers to build workflows
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Review daily, weekly and monthly reports and propose solutions to reduce bounce rates, increase conversions (leads & online sales)
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Vakilsearch and its features across primary market segments
- Degree/Certification in product design or engineering
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
We are looking for a dynamic and competent Product Manager to become the eyes and ears of our clients and translate their needs into the world’s best SaaS product. You will work closely with the engineering, design and business development team to come up with the best strategy for product features and a roadmap to solve on-ground logistics problems. You will be accountable for the entire product lifecycle, right from planning through development, go-live, and retirement phases.
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyse complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- Experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
- Preferable Experience in building global enterprise SaaS products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
Exp: 5 to 6 years
CTC: 8 lpa to 10 lpa
Note: Serving Notice Period(30 days)/ Immediate Joiner
Candidates from coimbatore, chennai, salem, kochi.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope using the assigned resources
Develop detailed project plans to track progress
Collaborate with product owner to collectively define the team's work, manage product backlogs and new change requests.
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Help build a productive environment where team members take ownership of the product and its development.
Provide accurate estimation of tasks to within an accepted degree
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Report and escalate to management as needed
Regularly Liaise with the clients and stakeholders
Create and maintain quality documentation timely and of a consistent format
Proven background and working experience in a similar analysis or project administrator role within information technology sector.
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
Excellent communication skills - ability to explain concepts to non-technical experts; ability to understand business requirements and to translate into functional requirements
Experience of working with a requirement change management process
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Agile / Scrum, PMP / PRINCE II certifications are a plus
Communication :Be able to communicate clearly in an efficient manner.
Teamwork : Willingness to work together with co-workers, in finding solutions in order to improve the organization.
People Skills: The ability to communicate with, and appeal to, the characteristics of different people, both professionally as informally, in such a way that the organizational goals are met and executed.
About this role
CareerNinja is a personalised learning platform, that leverages AI to create customised learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background.
It curates the right content & connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
We are ultimately working to productise learning & career goal achievement so as to make the same accessible to anyone at mass-global scale.
Your role, very simply put, is to work with the Founder directly & make this happen. Along with the design & dev teams, you will drive product right from understanding the users, designing the right experience & interface to make it happen & ensuring it is shipped on time & of course continuously iterated. This is an opportunity to literally own and build a product from it's early days & see it to scale given the fast growth. Ultimately you will also drive product monetisation & growth.
If you grow well you will be the one leading all things product, thus this is an exciting leadership role.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Work collaboratively with the UX/UI and engineering team.
- Define a roadmap for the development team.
- Explore and integrate monetisation strategies and evolve business models
- Execute on that roadmap to ensure resiliency and reliability of the product.
- Work closely with engineering to solve problems and build elegant solutions.
- Work closely with design and content team to ensure you’re enriching the end-customer experience.
- Learn, understand and predict user interactions.
- 1-4 years of product management experience.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Growth and Business. Marketing understanding is a definite plus
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing a strategy for a product while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Solid engineering fundamentals & strong expsoure to technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer or a designer and working with distributed teams is highly desired.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 30) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
If you’ve made it till here, then you’re probably interested in the role!
● Device end-to-end product growth strategy in close collaboration with product,
design, research, engineering, and marketing teams.
● Device and implement strategy to drive product growth through virality
● Explore and validate new strategic value propositions for our users
● Defining and delivering against a clear set of business metrics and OKRs
● Ensure that product growth decision are data-informed - based on strong logical
rigor, in-depth analysis, and value data with opinions
● Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and collaborate on the company’s
short- and long-term goals
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
● You have 8+ years of experience in delivering and scaling highly successful and
innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste, creativity, and product
instincts, work experience with a gaming organization, or creating and driving growth for
the social product would be a plus
● You know that the voice of the customer is the most important factor in the products you
lead and have deep experience of successfully driving product growth through virality.
● Have deep experience in successfully delivering high-quality consumer experiences that
are informed by both quantitative and qualitative insights
● You deeply value and have experience with hiring, coaching, and leading diverse and
high-performing teams of APMs and PMs creating an inclusive space where people can
● You are steady under pressure in a fast-paced environment, capable of quickly and
clearly prioritizing both your time and that of your organization
● You celebrate both wins and failures, constantly seeking feedback and focusing on your
● You understand and value bringing joy and a sense of creativity to your day-to-day
● A flat and transparent culture
● Assistance and support to setup home workspace
● Tools of the trade - MacBook, Latest Softwares
● Monthly Communication Reimbursement
● Best learning and development opportunities
● A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
● Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
● Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
● Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
● Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
● Obtains product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
● Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
● Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
● Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
● Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
● Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
● Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
● Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
● Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● 3-8 years of overall experience depending on how fast you have grown in your career. We would be looking for evidence that your experiences are commensurate with the kind required from the person in this role.
● 2 years of prior product management experience preferably in an internet-based company which preferably is a best-in-class large company or a respected disruptor startup.
● A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a numerically inclined discipline such as Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Mathematics preferably from a premium institute.
● MBA degree from a premier institute and prior startup experience is preferred but not necessary
Attention: We are looking for Immediate joiners!
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For?
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large-scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
We are looking for an experienced product leader to join us to work on leveraging products to rapidly accelerate community growth and personalization.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for BabyChakra suite of products
- Partner with engineering to build products and customer experiences that delight our users and partners
- Define feature visions and roadmaps, gathering requirements from the community and business stakeholders
- Drive measurable business impacts working closely with cross-functional teams across the GoodGlamm group
- Actively prioritize backlogs that are optimized against benefit tradeoffs
- Write agile user stories and validate product ideas with stakeholders
- Make data-driven decisions with developers, QA, product designers and analysts to constantly deliver incremental and tangible value to the customer
- Be the internal voice and advocate of the customer and domain subject matter expert
- Demonstrated experience building products across community and commerce; side projects are welcome!
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to take ownership to build 0-1 systems that have large scale impact
- Demonstrated experience of having managed an entire product life cycle from Business & Consumer insights, PRDs, UI/ UX oversight, stakeholder alignment to execution
- Proven ability to adopt a creative and data-driven approach to solving problems.
- Inspiring & strong communicator, excited to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders
- Obsessed with user experience / journeys to understand and create a global product
- An intense curiosity about all things technology to include IoT, Data Science, UX and more
Job Title: Product Manager(Ecommerce)
As one of India’s most recognized luxury retailers, Aza Fashions offers an e-commerce solution that aims to take Indian design to the forefront of the global fashion ecosystem, with customers spread across 60+ countries. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager who can lead efforts to deliver a complete product experience that exceeds customer expectations. As an ideal candidate, you have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative, problem-solving mindset to fill them. You’re a market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production, from conception through release. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy, improve consumer experience, and grow market share.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams.
- Analyse consumer needs and current market trends.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and deployment.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Work with UX to translate ideas into customer-friendly UI for mobile, app, and web.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level us cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, operations, finance, and customer care teams on the development, QA, and release to ensure success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong work experience in a product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to execute tasks independently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in product design or engineering