Jobs at PayMate
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
- The Product Development team within PayMate works with business to establish the overall strategy and priorities for the products and platforms. Based on the business strategy and overall priorities, the Product Development team creates product plan, including high level business requirements, solution designs, benefits definition and aligns with overall go to market rollout plan.
- We are looking to hire Product Managers with Payments background and Supply Chain Finance experience. You will engage existing and potential customers directly, and decide the future of the product based upon a strong understanding of the customer requirements. You will also collaborate with technology, marketing, sales and support to solve for the best customer experience.
- The candidate should be willing to accept a dynamic and multi-faceted role requiring to work across several teams and even geographies, while working with the core management team on the best way forward to help achieve our collective goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build a scalable Payments Automation System
- Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyse patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Will be responsible for the end to end product roadmap from features creation, prioritization, go live, onboarding process streamlining.
- Responsible for regular running of solutions and products - monitoring success through revenue
- Maintain communication among and between stakeholders - interacting with business managers to ideate the requirements , work with the technology teams to implement the solutions
- Collaborate and work with various internal departments and external vendors in the launch and implementation of the processing platform for specific clients in the specific markets and regions. This involves working with the technical teams for roadmap, feature and release management
- Definition of platform features include creating detailed user and process flows
- technical level designs and algorithms to satisfy the feature requirements
- Working with clients to define business requirements from the high level down to the detailed levels.
- Work with the technical development teams to review the solution and technical designs with an understanding of how the solution impacts the overall platform architecture
- Work with the technical testing teams to review the test cases and testing to ensure newly defined platform features are properly tested
- Some platform features require the development of new APIs for which field level designs are required.
- Collaborate and work closely with our external processing partners and vendors in the launch and implementation of the processing platform for all markets and regions.
- Work with our processing partners to ensure the card processor's platform has features that are needed for the specific markets in question and where there are gaps to draft up the solution in conjunction with our partners and have that delivered in a timely manner
- This role would require the person to work across geographies, time zones, cultures and competencies as well as internal teams who might not be very familiar with global payments & its intricacies
- Be willing to get your hands dirty - from writing feature stories, drawing swim lane diagrams to running sprint meetings, you will do it all
- You would be required to articulate & justify your vision & strategy behind you roadmap to domain experts & leaders again & again in a crowded & evolving payment stage
- Dealing with engineers & architects to design new flows, adapt systems to new market innovations while maintaining integrity & scalability of the platform is vital
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE :
- 5-7 years of experience in product management with 3 or more years in Payments background
- Strong customer centricity
- Ability to think creative and solve problem
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior experience at fast growing fintech / B2B startups will be preferable
- Highly adaptable and aware. Comfortable in an evolving and dynamic environment.
- Good networker: persuasive with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- Worked with banking & payments partners
- An engineering degree (a management degree is a bonus, not mandatory)
- Formal product management training - good to have
- Knowledge of Product Management tools like Trello, JIRA, Figma, MS Projects, Postman, etc.