You will be responsible to develop product road map and go-to-marketstrategy for new epay products and service.
• Design & execute Euronet Prepaid Card Product & GTM strategy
• Design and execute Product roadmap for Government Payments, Mutual Funds, Credit Card Bill Payments and other TSP roles that Euronet can play in the market
• Work with Sales teams on new business opportunities evaluation, solutioning and implementation
• Validate product propositions, their value to end clients and cost/pricing impacts
• Work closely with engineering team on the technology development and deployment
• Contribute to both qualitative and quantitative market research as to validate trends and recommend functionality enhancements
• Manage complete product lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualisation, user research, feature requirements, user interface, prototyping, underwriting, execution and Go-to-Market
• Create new offerings by demonstrating cohesive end-to-end thinking and collaborate with cross functional teams to define the work required to successfully deliver and realize a winning product offering
• Determine current and future product needs through own expertise and market knowledge, competitive product benchmarking, feedback from clients, epay sales team and other internal functions
• Be the expert for a complete product solutions space by thoroughly knowing the product functionality, constraints, business process, value, customer profile and industry domain (across core processes), how it’s used, and where it meets or fails to meet customer needs, helps teams solve problems through problem domain expertise
• Track interesting trends on emerging product offerings that are relevant to business
• Liaise with internal marketing team for promotion of products/services
• Support epay sales teams in preparing their sales forecasts based on the product development roadmap and enablement strategy
• Liaise with epay finance team in business case profitability analysis
• Prepare and present business reviews to the Executive Leadership of Euronet
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Euronet Global Development Center
and long-term releases, based on business opportunities and market research.
● Work with cross-functional product teams to accomplish product objectives,
overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines for product releases.
● Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
● Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training
● Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g.,
● Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform the team of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research
● Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.
● Act as liaison between Marketing, Technology, and Customer Experience teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new
Sr. Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and own product roadmap- Work very closely with the design, and technology team to ensure steady product execution.
- Customer Research - Understanding the pain points of the customer amongst different industries. Research into existing and potential future customer segments enables further granular segmentation on the marketing and sales side of the house
- Sales Enablement - Familiarity with the different stages of our sales cycle.
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Track the initiatives and measure week-over-week progress
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 2+ years of product management experience and a strong execution track record in building and managing technical software products
- You are excited about bridging access in the financial services space and becoming an industry expert in the field of income and employment verification and the competitive space of employment-related APIs
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- You have the technical knowledge to collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams while also having the communication skills to distill and position the important information to the rest of the business organization.
- Knowledge of research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- Building instranal dashboards to measure execution success of programs
- Identifying and build automated solutions for manual processes using data insights
- Supervising efficient working of all phases of product development.
- Administering the lifecycle of products from conceptualization to implementation, analyzing all business requirements and translating it into production
- Working closely with design, operations, engineering and testing teams in an agile environment to launch products with new features.
- Determine the product requirements through user engagement, translate requirements to detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture.
- To drive strategic projects aimed at improving the adoption of products/ services or their individual features
- Driving operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing Product/engineering teams to enable automation and scale
- Providing directions to the team on technical, deployment procedures, operational process & communication areas.
- Analyzing reports and following up process and results, and monitoring meetings to identify and suggest product improvements and trends
- Managing different teams and complex business processes and working across internal and external stakeholders
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Thrive is currently looking out for a rockstar Product Manager. S/he will be a very important person in Thrive's growth story. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data driven and understands the Indian consumer well. This person will be involved in the entire product development life-cycle; from concept through release.This person will also work directly with the founders of the company.
- Manage entire product development life-cycle from conception to design, development and roll-out
- Conduct market research, users survey's (qualitative & quantitative) to understand changes in market requirements
- Build & maintain Product Requirement Documents, and contribute to product road-map
- Liaison between Business Development, Design and Engineering teams to keep everyone up-to date on product road-map and release schedule's
- Conduct A/B testing of new features/updates launched within the product to identify the right path forward
- Co-ordinate with Design and Engineering team to ensure timelines are being met on both sides; whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders upto date; Utilize JIRA for work and workflow visualization to optimize work.
- Perform competitor analysis and bench-marking
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing web products with a background in technical product management or web development.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong quantitative capabilities; an an ability to understand analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager is a Plus!
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
• You would work closely with business and technology teams to plan and execute the
product strategy of Mintifi. We are looking for individuals who can grow into future
product leaders - people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and
design. Define with business stakeholders the product roadmap for Mintifi
• Focus on the – what/why elements of defining solutions
• Analyze end - end process flow and consumer journey of the product
• Handle product vision, product marketing, and client/partner management.
• Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
• Creating elaborate mockups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business processes,
formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis,
ongoingscaled deliverables and presentations.
• Experience with creating and managing banking/fintech product
• Experience in designing and understanding consumer journeys
• Experience in designing wireframes and product requirement documents
• Excellent understanding of LOS and LMS
• Communication, Management skills
• Experience in digitization, automation of the business processes
• Market & Consumer Insights Research Skills
Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation)
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest large Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it’s shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable, and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
What will you do?
- Work with a world class team of developers to build robust secure and scalable systems to power our Geo-spatial, Demand, Availability, Matching, Allocation and other platforms
- Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for our upcoming initiatives
- Understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Work with designers, engineers, marketing, and other teams to deliver products
What’s the eligibility?
- You have 2-5 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2C startup / product-first venture
- A very keen product sense exhibited through decisions in the past
- You are data-oriented and believe that everything can be measured, since “what gets measured gets improved” eventually
- You have a good understanding of funnels, cohorts, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You have the business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Why work with us?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
1. End to End responsibility of multiple product and features 2. Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions 3. Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience 4. Performing quality assurance controls on products 5. Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps 6. Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines 7. Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products 8. Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching 9. Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit candidate for the above role?
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role. 2. Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques. 3. Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity. 4. Strong time management skills 5. Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.