Develops a purchasing strategy.
Reviews and processes purchase orders.
Manages other members of the purchasing team.
Maintains records of goods ordered and received.
Negotiates prices and contracts with suppliers.
Builds and maintains relationships with vendors.
Selects prospective vendors and negotiates contracts.
Evaluates vendors based on quality, timeliness, and price.
Schedules deliveries and ensures timely fulfillment of orders.
Researches and evaluates vendors to compare pricing and services.
Coordinates with fellow managers to monitor inventory and determine supply needs.
Ensures quality of procured items and addresses problems when they arise.
Keeps up with trends in procurement.
Travels to vendor locations.
Stays current with purchasing technology trends and oversees purchase and implementation, as necessary.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Sanitara Healthcare Pvt Ltd
We at Neysa believe that good software is one where you don’t have to (necessarily) read the full manual. Good software is intuitive, inviting and accommodating. Most importantly, good software should make life easy. Neysa is out to build the most intuitive network management software ever, and we are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
In this role, you will (Day in the life)
- Plan and execute products throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Must-have skills (On day one, we'll expect you to)
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Build and manage a team of Product Managers
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
Requirements and skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing a team of Product Managers
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies and network concepts
- Experience in defining networking products, ideally in a services setting
- Working with customers and service providers in the telecom and/or internet services domain
- Experience in creating software subscription products
- Defining and owning the P&L of a software product
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Neysa Team
Neysa is founded by a team that has nurtured a multi-million dollar business from its inception and grown it to be the best in its industry. We are problem solvers at heart, and we get our kicks when our ideas are out there, taking a crack in the real world. Never accepting the status quo, we have always pushed the boundaries of what is possible. And changed our lives, the people we work with and the community in which we operate.
Drive result-oriented digital initiatives in the functional areas of Strategic Planning / S&OP,
Demand planning & forecasting, Logistics/Dispatch planning, Inventory Optimization, Production
planning, Raw Material Planning, Supplier Collaboration & Management.
To conduct discussions/workshops with stakeholders to gain an understanding of the current
business process layout, synthesize business requirements, analyze documents on existing
business processes using business models, and workflow diagrams, bring out key areas requiring
Providing recommendations on supply chain digital transformation best practices
To be responsible end to end of executing tasks by following up and interacting with various
teams/leaders within the organization.
Prepare compelling business cases and other presentations on key insights and
recommendations to senior stakeholders
Re-engineer processes, develop to-be business landscape, defines KPIs and roadmap to achieve
the desired state
End-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right approach.
Proven experience and knowledge in the areas of supply chain management including (SCM
Analytics transformation, and SCM digital transformation)
Familiar with the next-generation supply chain cloud platforms and data science methods for
predictive and prescriptive analytics in the supply chain domain
Have a deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain/ OTC business processes
Strong hands-on experience and knowledge in the areas of supply chain management ( O2C,
Supply chain, and demand management, SCM transformation, SCM planning, and execution,
Experience in leading complex, cross-functional projects/modules from design to implementation
Understanding of general technology trends, recent developments, and their business implications in areas such as the factory of the future, Edge computing, Hybrid cloud,
Automation, Blockchain, IoT, AI/Cognitive, RPA, Analytics
Critical/Innovative Thinking with a machine first mindset
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Project management, Stakeholder Management, Creative problem-solving skills, and excellent communication Skills
Experience in the Retail industry would be an added advantage
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing, and Engagement Platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
Businesses can Broadcast messages, Automate Notifications and Solve for support using AiSensy. AiSensy was launched in 2020 as a product of Triny (Running since 2017) and is growing at 70% MoM.
AiSensy is building for the next wave of WhatsApp Engagement between Businesses and Users. We aim to solve WhatsApp Engagement for Millions of Businesses with their users and are quite onto it! We're looking for energetic and growth oriented individuals who believe in the mission and would love to join the FORCE.
5000+ Paying Customers
100mn+ WhatsApp Messages done between Businesses and Users via AiSensy
Working with top brands like Skullcandy, Vivo, Rentomojo, BYJUS & more
High Impact as Businesses drive 25-60% Revenues using AiSensy Platform
Mission-Driven and Growth Stage Startup
What you’ll do
• Own the key metrics for a product and help define clear, measurable goals for the same
• Ideate and build the product roadmap and manage prioritization and tradeoffs
• Communicate and discuss the roadmap across the organization with multiple stakeholders
• Do user research to generate insights that feed into the roadmap
• Write product requirement documents and ensure clear communication between design, development, and business teams
• Work with engineers and designers to execute the roadmap
• Monitor and measure the impact of the features being delivered and do course corrections as needed
Who you are.
• B.Tech / B.E or equivalent degree
• 3-5 years of product management or related experience in an agile development environment
• Have experience of working with minimum 20-22 engineers team
• Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Understand technology and willing to learn and get your hands dirty where you don't
• Ready to work on no-code softwares.
• Proficient in SQL or have knowledge of making data dashboards for stakeholder management
Role - Product Owner
Experience - 10+ years
Location - Gurgaon
About our client :
Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose-built for the hospitality market and another dynamic scheduling environment.
We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains they work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. They are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
THIS IS FOR YOU, IF YOU:
Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
Aren't afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and wont stop till you haven't found a solution.
Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
Have hands-on experience and expertise in the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
Know how to have fun and smile often.
- Identify potential product ideas/features based on market research and discussions with customers and other stakeholders.
- Design and drive the roadmap for the product vision & strategy, feature definition, and milestones.
- Manage end to end product from concept, to design, development, testing to deployment/launch.
- Manage Product Backlog
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Define success criteria for products and review usage/metrics.
- Be responsible for Product Improvement and Innovation based on technology and market trends, as well as customer needs and feedback.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E./B.Tech + MBA (preferred but not mandatory).
- At least 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, verbal and written) - ability to comprehend and translate vague requirements into clear, detailed documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of technology. Preferably past experience working as an engineer.
Dapps is a decentralized app store that makes it easy to adopt and find Web 3 applications. Dapps use protocol-level technology as their foundation to create a decentralized, open-source app store.
To us, a company’s culture is the team’s everyday actions and beliefs. We aspire to create a team of individuals who hold common values but are diverse in their worldviews.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, production, engineering, etc. from product conception and throughout production to shape and thoroughly document the product strategy, including feature sets, merchandising, purchasing drivers, pricing, tools, and other success factors.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split testing and rapid, data-informed iteration.
- Ideally, you have previous technical experience with Decentralized products. You are driven by shipping financial services built on crypto assets and public blockchain infrastructure.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Conversant in the fundamentals of DeFi/Web3/Blockchain/Crypto
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize across multiple product areas and potential business opportunities
- Love for unicorns :)
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Welcoming a new member of the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
We are looking for Product Manager with given below qualities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Product manager
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven success in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience in delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skill
- Previous experience in software and web development
- Proven success as a product developer in a non managerial role
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEM (search engine marketing) and online advertising
You as a Product Manager would be required to:
- Proactively identify key opportunities to independently scope, prioritize and lead their validation and execution end-to-end
- Develop overall product strategy, manage the roadmap and lead its execution to drive sustainable user engagement
- Drive the product- and business-planning processes for cross-functional team
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
- Provide leadership in defining MVPs or Experiments that allow us to test our hypothesis while delivering a delightful customer experience
- Work closely with development teams and mediate between technical, UX/UI and business matters, backing up your opinion with data and driving decisions forward when needed
You'd fit in if you have :
- UX / UI Skill: Aptitude for UI/UX and a keen eye for what makes a good customer experience. Experience working very hands-on with designers
- Fluency with Data: Analytical mindset and ability to independently leverage data for prioritization and decision-making, plus experience working with data tools (e.g. Tableau, Mixpanel, Metabase)
- Stakeholder Management: Strong collaboration, superb communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to synthesize information quickly
- Commercial Understanding: Proven record of taking complex business problems and coming up with innovative and effective product solutions. Understanding marketplace dynamics will be a plus.
- You feel comfortable handling uncertainty and operating independently
Perks at Oneistox:
- Challenging work, High Product Ownership, and Steep Learning Curve are guaranteed!
- You get to be part of a highly young and energetic team.
- Envisage the growth of a company from 5X to 500X.
- Industry-standard compensation and ESOPS.
About the role :
This position will help drive the customer retention strategic and tactical roadmap as a core member of the product management team. It heavily relies on data and detailed analysis to provide different customers and customer types the best and most valuable parts of our service at the right points in their lifetime.
Working as a product manager at HighLevel you are responsible to:
- Work on creative ideas on how to build and improve our products
- Brainstorm with designers to build prototypes
- Research and write specifications for product projects
- Communicate the requirements to developers and work with them to build amazing features
- Lead a Product Team consisting of yourself, an Engineering Team Lead, some Engineers, QA, Designers etc.
- Plan and execute a rolling 3 months roadmap aligned with your Objectives and Key Results.
- Own our efforts to increase Customer Retention / Customer Lifetime Value
- Top-notch skills in both strategy and execution in an international context, ideally for a high growth technology company. You’ll need to frame and get buy-in on strategy from executive leadership, and then translate that strategy into priorities and projects
- Extremely efficient, with superb organizational skills. You’ll balance many projects and relationships simultaneously
- Analytical and strategic, you use data to make decisions and lead your team
- Proven track record of effective leadership with the ability to motivate and inspire both teams and individuals
- Sense of humor and a get things done attitude
- Managing and building effective teamwork and bringing all stakeholder on board.
- Recommending and sourcing new products based on competitor offerings, customer comments and market demands.
- Negotiating program terms with vendors.
- Assisting with catalogue layout preparation and product positioning.
- Developing pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Building strong relationships across departments.
- Training and directing a team of Associates
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Basically, we believe that startup life isn't about functional silos. It's about solving problems. If you are a problem-solver who gets excited by the thought of cracking something new frequently, this is for you.
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and with a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR)
- Lead, plan & execute new initiatives & projects
- Work closely with the founders in scaling up the organization
- Shaping the company's overall business strategy. Developing strategic plans and assessing company performance
- Responsible for assisting the Founders with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives
- Building the new categories at Wishup and expanding the existing ones
- Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions
- Responsible for supporting all special projects needs of the Founders, acting as liaison with key stakeholders, analysis of market trends and internal performance, the analysis of data in collaboration with experienced data analysts, and the production of written reports and oral
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Startup (B2B, SAAS, VC companies are preferred)
- Bachelor's degree for a Tier 1 institute (preferably IITs, BITS)
- Structured thought-process
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- High Execution bias
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
• The candidate will help the Product Manager define, execute, and deliver projects (Web and mobile) and services based on product roadmap that adds great value to our organization.
• The candidate will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
• This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, sales and editorial teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Taxmann.
• Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
• Collaborate with design, technology and development team to develop a deep understanding of users, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
• Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
• Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to deliver scalable products
• Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
• Provide analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
What we expect
• B.Tech / MBA
• 0- 2 years of experience in online B2C product related role
• Keen desire to learn and build new products
• Ability to analyze data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Clevertap etc.
• Good communication skills both Written and Verbal
• Hands on working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Should be a multi tasker