Experience - 4 – 6 years
About the role –
The Product Manager role will report to the CEO and will build the product from 0 to 1.
Need to work with the senior management team to work on product roadmap
Work with tech and management to create and execute product pipeline
Own the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-own the success of the overall products
Define requirements (JIRA) - Creating EPICs, user stories. Tracking the sprint
Effectively identify and manage cross-team dependencies
Ensure delivery timelines
Required Knowledge and Skills
Should have good understanding of eligibility, Prior authorization workflows
worked as product lead/lead BA
Worked on eligibility implementation (API Integration) ( Waystar, Change healthcare, Claim MD etc.)
Should have experience in building and scaling SaaS tools from the ground up.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps Preferred Qualifications
3+ Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
US Healthcare Experience
Value added - If worked on X12 270, 271
Bachelor’s engineering degree from Tier 1 institute
MBA from Tier 1 (good to have)
3 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
1. Gather, analyze and prioritize product requirements based on stakeholder input
2. Write business epics and user stories in Jira
3. Maintain the Roadmap and product backlog based on stakeholder input
4. Communicate with technical vendor partners for support
5. Demonstrate product features to potential clients & customers, & internal
6. Collaborate across Engineering, Design, Operations and Business teams
Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
Collaborate positively with project stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Drive discussions with product owner and/or business partners to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- Actively engage product owner or business SME to translate solution needs into actionable user stories
- Facilitate and support product backlog management
- Partner with product owners/SMEs to define & refine acceptance criteria
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Negotiate with product owners/business experts on alternative solutions
- Write test cases for user stories
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with senior product manager or product owner before release
Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Overall exp required 5+ Years (1-2 years of experience in business analysis or project management)
F22 Labs Global Private Limited is a startup studio based out of Chennai. We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
What will you work on?
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Define feature roadmap for F22 Labs Global Private Limited products based on business opportunities and market research
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Work closely with founders, tech, design, marketing, customer support team to build world class products.
Do you fit in?
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product, strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and mentor scrum teams in adapting Agile values, principles, and practices to deliver value effectively.
- Lead the scrum teams towards self-management.
- Lead the scrum team to achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Coach cross-functional teams on Agile Mindset and Methodology.
- Facilitate scrum events like daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and review meetings.
- Enable effective collaborative processes for the scrum team.
- Resolve conflicts and impediments for the scrum teams and coach the teams to handle them effectively.
- Monitor the progress and performance of scrum teams to identify and recommend improvements.
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Coach product owners in Product Backlog Management.
- Prepare and present success metrics for the scrum teams to the stakeholders.
- Report the progress of the product roadmap with the most effective method.
- Be the champion of the change for the teams.
- Achieve internal consensus and incorporate feedback from internal/external sources to ensure alignment and focus in the right direction.
- Enable transparency and accountability to measure and improve the development process iteratively and increase team efficiency.
- Inculcate a productive environment where teams own the product and are inspired to work.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 3+ years’ experience in a technology-based domain.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant domain experience. Minimum three years of core agile experience.
- Proven expertise in agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver value.
- Proven expertise in Scrum techniques and artifacts like the definition of done, user stories, facilitation methods, etc.
- Start-up environment experience across all stages of the product development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with project management and documentation tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile development practices and a proven ability to deliver high-impact features at scale.
- Proven expertise in monitoring and reporting results in the most effective way.
- Expertise in stakeholder management in a matrix environment.
- Excellent Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills.
- Excellent articulation and presentation skills.
- Ability to apply sound judgment in difficult situations to enable quicker decision-making.
- Driven by dynamism and ability to adapt to change.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- Leadership and People Management Experience.
- A scrum master certification (CSM) or similar domain certification will be a strong plus.
What would you be required to do?
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond, use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product
- You will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation
- You will also work cross functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor team to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the organization’s product profitability
- Transforming the product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, and the overall objectives of the business
- Building and executing of new initiatives and roadmaps on the store front, understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
What skills we are looking for?
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Should be a technical expert
- Perseverant, ONE WHO DOESN’T GIVE UP!
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in software/computer engineering from a premier institute
- Well versed with state of art tech and its trends
- Must have 3-6 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in start up e-commerce companies
- One who understand products and working of the commerce ecosystem in depth who have a good understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- Proven record in product development, analytics, computer programming, and design.
- Superior ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease
AECC Global is a leading EdTech company founded in 2008 with a global footprint in 13 countries and 39 cities. Our motive is to provide expert international education guidance and counseling to passionate students. We have a dedicated team of richly experienced and certified professionals to help students choose the best courses available in international universities worldwide.
To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are in search of an experienced Product Manager to lead the digital products development and marketing. We are looking for a dynamic person responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including defining the product vision, gathering customer requirements and prioritizing.
To carry out the role of a Product Manager successfully, a candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of working experience in web and mobile app products development through all phases
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication
Product Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities relating to researching, designing, marketing, and managing the development of a product from beginning to end.
- Using market research to get ideas for products that customers will want
- Helping to oversee the design and manufacture and planning of how to market and promote the product to the customers and partners
- Responsible for developing features and creating content that drives organic growth to our web and other digital properties
- Increase user retention rate across our products by understanding our audience and developing new features to maximize user engagement
- Monitor, react to and grow important audience KPIs such as daily user retention, time on site, RPC, and organic traffic
- Comparing the company's products to competitor's products and offerings in order to compete in the market
- Providing management with analysis reports to management, sales & marketing Team.
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Building instranal dashboards to measure execution success of programs
- Identifying and build automated solutions for manual processes using data insights
- Supervising efficient working of all phases of product development.
- Administering the lifecycle of products from conceptualization to implementation, analyzing all business requirements and translating it into production
- Working closely with design, operations, engineering and testing teams in an agile environment to launch products with new features.
- Determine the product requirements through user engagement, translate requirements to detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture.
- To drive strategic projects aimed at improving the adoption of products/ services or their individual features
- Driving operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing Product/engineering teams to enable automation and scale
- Providing directions to the team on technical, deployment procedures, operational process & communication areas.
- Analyzing reports and following up process and results, and monitoring meetings to identify and suggest product improvements and trends
- Managing different teams and complex business processes and working across internal and external stakeholders
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Apply only if you have
- 4 - 7 years of total experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role in a consumer product based startup
- Ensured that the Product's technical aspects aligned with the business, vision & mission
- Communicated technology strategy to colleagues and investors
- An understanding of budgets and business planning
- Scaled yourself to become a tech leader
- An ex-entrepreneur will be preferred