Our client is the largest D2C brand of personalized, floral, gourmet and handmade gifting products. They are serving 100mn+ visitors every year across 100 countries with its design-to-delivery consumer experience, farm-to-table supply chain, and expanding same-day delivery distribution network of over 100 cities
About the Role
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Finance, & Customer Service
• Build a deep understanding of what all our internal teams need to be more effective and successful in their various roles
• Own the product pipeline with a long-term vision of building the platform on which all functions of the organization work effectively and efficiently
• Own the product pipeline with a focus on delivering as per the timeline
• Write detailed product requirements; drive execution from research to launch
• You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of existing products, and processes within the organization leveraging technology to build efficient, scalable, and future-ready products
• You will be the single point of contact and will take complete ownership of post-go-live usage
• Master’s Degree in Business
• 3 to 6 years of Total Work experience
• Prior experience in Product Management including experience integrating SAAS products
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills as this role would require frequent interaction with colleagues from across the organization
• Go getter attitude willing to put in the hard work required to deliver results
Whats in it for you?
• Work in a high impact team impacting all aspects of the business
• Working and growing alongside an organization ready to grow 10x in the next 5 years
• A fast paced but supportive and friendly work environment
• Grown into a Product leader within few years
About ANAROCK and myHQ
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans, ANAROCK is India's fastest-growing prop-tech company.
ANAROCK is now launching India's largest aggregation platform for Indian real estate brokers and developers to transform how real-estate transactions happen. By providing real-time inventory and accurate information for thousands of properties, - the platforms aim to assist real-estate brokers in the entire transaction journey and helping them increase productivity.
myHQ (by ANAROCK) is India’s largest flexible workspace platform – present across 20 cities. myHQ is changing the way commercial real-estate works by providing on demand / remote workspace solutions to individuals and enterprises.
About the role
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic product manager to join our product team. You will be leading development of new prop-tech platforms within the ANAROCK Group – Broker Platform and myHQ. Here at ANAROCK, you’ll take on responsibility of building new products ground up as part of new initiatives charter
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our company culture & product practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and working at a growth stage product company. You will be given complete autonomy and the right team to hit your metrics.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into product goals, its road-map and delivers goals in line with product strategy
- Creating elaborate mock-ups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
- Defining success metrics and analysing product performance
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to day-to-day operations in the product life-cycle.
- Working closely with the Engineering team to deliver on the agreed timelines and removing internal/external hurdles
- Groom and manage a team of product managers and analysts
Desired Skills/ Experience
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- First principle thinking and a strong execution mentality
- Data driven with strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations.
- Familiarity with iterative development principles and practices - breaking complex problems into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
- Experience with usability studies and user research.
- Strong collaboration & effective communication skills.
- Comfortable with analytics tools like Firebase, MixPanel, CleverTap, etc. and knowledge of SQL
Nice to have
- Any previous experience with software development
- Built products from scratch or previous experience at working at a start-up
People & Culture
- Freedom to execute, an open culture with passionate and smart co-workers
- Performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experimentation
Anarock in the news
- Anarock acquires 75% stake in flexible workspace platform myHQ
- Anarock acquires tech platform ApnaComplex
- Anarock to launch AI-led proptech tool
Key Team Members
- Sunil Mishra – CSO, Anarock Group
- Utkarsh Kawatra – CEO , myHQ
- Vinayak Agarawal – CTO , myHQ
Other Perks / Benefits
- Comprehensive term and health insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid maternity / paternity leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
As a Product Manager at Appyhigh, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with tech, design, content and business teams to build and launch the product, engage users, retain and delight them & win a significant market share.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Take onus for the product’s success.
- Plan new features and changes to the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, partner/ advertiser feedback, management team, and business strategy.
- Lead efforts across Research, UI, UX, & Product Architecture. Manage the development life cycle using agile scrum.
- Manage and coordinate with the Design, Marketing, Tech team to achieve the best implementation method and set achievable yet ambitious short- and long-term goals.
- Work closely with management on prioritization of tasks & projects for every monthly build.
- Ensuring proper documentation and updating product trackers for clear visibility to the whole team
- Organize daily scrums, internal discussion, and brainstorming sessions to evolve the product with new ideas.
- Help the quality team in building & refining test-cases for UAT with the right tools
- Set up a Growth Strategy & User engagement campaigns based on user journey.
- Optimize the design & develop functionalities to increase adoption based on user research
- Ensuring product decisions are based on strong logic and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions.
- Analyse the competition, new market trends, and technological landscape and its implications for the product.
- Continuously improve the product for better user experience.
- Engage in the product partnership deals to ensure the maximum monetization of the product inventories.
- Define, track and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features' performance and report key findings.
Skills and qualification for this role :
- Bachelor's degree required with specialization in engineering from IIT(s), NIT(s) or any other premier Institute.
- Minimum 2+ years of product experience in consumer (B2C) mobile apps.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding written communication and people skills.
- Should create prototypes and flow-charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq and InVision.
- Experience of Analytical/MIS Tools/Product Marketing Tools (Firebase, Google Analytics, Clevertap etc.)
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management.
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
PST Time Zone: 7.00pm - 3.00 Am IST
Objectives of this Role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates TrustCheckr and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering or MBA
- Strong experience in a SaaS/Identity Space/Fintech is a plus
- 1 to 2 years of experience
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
What you’ll do
Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Implement new features to solve critical problems that our customers face in their development and testing cycle.
- Define, track and improve feature success metric.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to simplify testing for our customers Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and GTM team and execute successful product launches
What you should have
1 – 4 years of overall experience in Product Management or Engineering Passionate or hands-on about programming, software testing and DevOps Able to understand and write code.
Have prior experience building or using developer products Strong hold on basic tech concepts. Willingness to learn advanced concepts.
Experience in web, app development or automation testing is a plus (Optional)
10+ Years IT experience
4+ Years Product Design to Delivery experience
Should have lead and managed product engineering teams
Experience working with management & key product stakeholders (Business & Technical)
Should be a Agile practitioner
Experience with micro-services architecture concepts and industry best practices
Hands on experience in Full-stack development tools and technologies
Must have worked on scability and solving complex product problem. Need people from startup, tech enabled or internet industry background
Built and designed strategies for scalable products, and led projects across growth and P&L. Should have worked on multiple aspect of the product.
Good to have track and tracce, map,gps product background.
Cogno AI by AllinCall is an Omnichannel Cloud Communication-as-a-Service that uses a combination of ChatBots, Live Agent Chat, Cobrowsing, and Video Calling to provide a Delightful Customer Experience across all Digital Channels.
We work with 45+ large Enterprise clients (ICICI Group, Kotak Group, HDFC Group, State Bank Group, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Group, etc).
We are on a mission to build the best Communication Solutions for Businesses to help them with a delightful Customer Experience.
This is a remote position.
We at Cogno AI are looking to hire a motivated candidate for the role of IT Project Manager.
As an IT Project Manager at Cogno AI, you will work on the projects of some of the largest companies - ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, etc.
- Create and communicate project plans that meet client objectives.
- Track and assign ownership of project-level tasks. Communicate with appropriate teammates and leadership regarding the status of specific projects.
- Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to them, while understanding the flexible nature of client deadlines.
- Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability the exercise keen prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle competing and evolving priorities.
- Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and onboarding) within a team to drive transparency and accountability.
- A B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT is mandatory.
- 2 to 4 years experience in project management would be preferred.
- Prior startup experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have a laptop or desktop to work.
Location: Currently remote, eventually Mumbai
Compensation: As per industry and company standards.
- Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing and dynamic spaces.
- Get a chance to work with some of the largest enterprise clients like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and understand their business model and operations.
- Best of both worlds - Work experience of a startup and branding of Fortune 500 companies!
- Very fast-paced growth environment. You tend to learn and grow at a 2x rate minimum!
- Work with an incredible team that has created products for big BFSI enterprises (one of the toughest markets to crack!), which the customers love!
- Lots of creative freedom!
- Lots of fun at the workplace. Frequent fun activities to make work even more enjoyable :)
- Fantastic company culture. No politics. Just pure work and play!
- Very approachable and helpful seniors and peers.
- Driving the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyzing consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyzing product requirements and developing appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraising new product ideas and strategizing appropriate to-market plans
- Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Creating product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyzing market data to develop sales strategies, and defining product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborating closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company and its features across primary market segments
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering - B.Tech is Must.
- PG : can be either MBA / Master’s degree in product design or engineering from a premium institute
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Master’s degree in product design or engineering from a premium institute
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
- Work experience of at least 5 years in product building.