Senior Product Manager
Director of product manager
we are looking for an exceptional Sr. Product Manager to be the founding member of our Product Management team. Who can be entrepreneurial and values moving quickly to drive product initiatives across the company.
You will work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and marketers to lead a product that currently serves over 27,000 customers in 120+ countries and is scaling rapidly each day using PLG (product-led growth)
What you'll do:
- Take complete ownership of a product and establish the product vision, strategy, and goals to measure success
- Develop the product roadmap and build alignment across product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Drive customer adoption and retention, including ensuring a successful onboarding process, boosting engagement and retention
- Rapidly iterate and evolve the product using product metrics to drive goals and implement best-in-class product management practices
- Conduct competitive pricing, feature analysis, and market sizing research for the product
Skills you bring to the table:
- 4-5+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably at a high-growth B2B SaaS startup. A background in Engineering is a plus
- You're comfortable being uncomfortable and ardent about figuring things out. You thrive in ambiguity and have the capacity for creative problem-solving
- Strong business, analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Strong time management with the ability to balance multiple deliverables while working in a high-paced environment
- Constantly look for ways to innovate and improve the product since change is inevitable in every industry
- Drive growth by identifying and improving key product metrics and balancing customer and business needs while collaborating across product, marketing, and engineering teams
- Must be able to work across time zones to liaise with our US-based customer success team
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a generous vacation policy. And you get to work on a product that people love and use in over 120 countries worldwide.
and long-term releases, based on business opportunities and market research.
● Work with cross-functional product teams to accomplish product objectives,
overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines for product releases.
● Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
● Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training
● Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g.,
● Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform the team of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research
● Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.
● Act as liaison between Marketing, Technology, and Customer Experience teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new
Role - Product Owner
Experience - 10+ years
Location - Gurgaon
About our client :
Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose-built for the hospitality market and another dynamic scheduling environment.
We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains they work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. They are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
THIS IS FOR YOU, IF YOU:
Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
Aren't afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and wont stop till you haven't found a solution.
Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
Have hands-on experience and expertise in the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
Know how to have fun and smile often.
- Identify potential product ideas/features based on market research and discussions with customers and other stakeholders.
- Design and drive the roadmap for the product vision & strategy, feature definition, and milestones.
- Manage end to end product from concept, to design, development, testing to deployment/launch.
- Manage Product Backlog
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Define success criteria for products and review usage/metrics.
- Be responsible for Product Improvement and Innovation based on technology and market trends, as well as customer needs and feedback.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E./B.Tech + MBA (preferred but not mandatory).
- At least 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, verbal and written) - ability to comprehend and translate vague requirements into clear, detailed documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of technology. Preferably past experience working as an engineer.
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you will do:
- Lead product development including testing of tools and documenting results.
- Drive your own microservice products, where you gather and own the requirements from concept stage to solution implementation stage.
- Support and run various strategic and operational projects.
- Analyse the business requirements and write technical specifications to code level detail.
- Autonomously investigate and propose new technical methods to improve the integration process.
- Specify technical needs in an understandable way for developers, by writing cards and technical specifications.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of new integrations and test that all developments are matching the expected outcome.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
Who you are:
- You have a strong background related to Computer Science, excellent analytical comprehension and attention to detail.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product or Project Management, working within cross-functional teams.
- You are hands-on, a self-starter, and are willing to step out of your comfort zone.
- You can work independently and proactively suggest and implement ideas.
- You are driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of high end tech products.
- You show ownership and responsibility of your problem space.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
What you can expect:
- You will join a fast-paced tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join a team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy.
Experience: 3-6 years
Aesthetic sense/taste in things matches with Nova - design details you like, products you like.
Love building products, explore new tech products constantly
Understand the human psyche well
Can think in terms of systems
First principles thinking
Extreme customer empathy - Deeply understand a user's point of view and their problems
Super awesome at communication - You can articulate your thoughts really well
Good at team work and have leadership abilities
Engineering and tech team empathy - Understand how products and systems are implemented, even at a very low level
Are super organized in whatever you do
Measure success metrics
Decide based on data metrics + intuition
Define the "what" to build for rest of the product team
Partnering with and lead cross-functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product priorities
Defining and socializing the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals
Bringing your solutions to market through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation, and validation
Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency
A total of 4-7 years of relevant work experience with B2B SaaS, B2B2C platforms
Preferably have worked as a software engineer for at least 1-2 years professionally or have academic background in computer science
Must have worked in a product management role at a tech-first organization with reputable products, for at least 2-3 years
Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
Have a proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
Interpersonal skills and ability to influence
Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
Execution driven and bias for action mindset
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The key objective of the Symphony PM is to build RIA Symphony, our low-code insurance automation platform, which will help us bring process automation to the entire insurance value chain. This will include the following:
- Create and drive the Product Roadmap across various stakeholders in Underwriting, Ops, Finance, Distribution, Tech, Data and more
- Work closely with other product managers and the RIA Symphony Design team to understand what modules, microservices, APIs, UIs are required behind the insurance processes, and to work with the back-end-engineering team to build and deploy them
- Work with front-end engineering teams to make Symphony a simple, easy to use, internal Saas product for all stakeholders
- Experience building, managing a B2B Cloud based Saas product (2-3 years) across both the backend and frontend
- A computer engineering or computer science degree, and min 3 years of experience as a developer
- Willingness to jump right into database design, API definitions, microservices architectures to build the core foundations of RIA Symphony (from the product side)
- Strong process thinking and ability to outline the product development process clearly
- Very strong passion for solving customer needs i.e. customer centric approach
Good to Have
- Prior work experience with process engines, state machines
- Demonstrated ability to work with data, data tools (python)
- Knowledge of various PM tools for documentation, sprint management, design/wireframing, analytics
At CLIRNET, we want to empower Doctors with progressive tools and services to deliver quality patient care which is accessible, affordable and equitable. CLIRNET is already a leader in this space, with over 2 Lakh registered physicians regularly using the platform. CLIRNET is now building a product in the video streaming OTT space for knowledge delivery. This position will have a role in ideating, researching and giving shape to this video streaming OTT platform.
Objectives of this Role :
- Drive the product planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain product timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be a critical voice of the user within CLIRNET.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop marketing strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2-4 years of experience in product in a B2C consumer internet company with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
10+ Years IT experience
4+ Years Product Design to Delivery experience
Should have lead and managed product engineering teams
Experience working with management & key product stakeholders (Business & Technical)
Should be a Agile practitioner
Experience with micro-services architecture concepts and industry best practices
Hands on experience in Full-stack development tools and technologies
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations
- Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product deliverables and documentation such as PRD and Knowledge Base
- Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
- 7+ years of experience in building global enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or transportation domain is a plus
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 7 years of experience as a Solutions Architect/Developer, designing and implementing global cloud-based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with distributed computing, software development, big data analytics, cloud computing, virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud, storage systems or content delivery as well as security protocols.
- Experience developing the User Interface and User Experience for complex software solutions deployed globally
- Experience with all major programming languages and SaaS database technologies
- Experience in building and scaling up the development function and a proven ability to attract, inspire, motivate and retain top tier talent
- Experience working with large multi-national distributed teams
- Experience articulating complex topics to senior stakeholders in both business and IT teams effectively .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Define best strategies for product development
- Product road maps
- should have 15 plus years exp