About Company :
Abmiro, a fast-growing SaaS (Rekart) company in Pune, is looking for smart and talented individuals. We are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Rekart is an end-to-end SaaS platform meant for businesses with subscription offerings. The platform can automate their routine work, manage their deliveries, automate billing and accounting and deliver a delightful experience to their customer. The platform is powerful, flexible, and made to meets the needs of any enterprise.
We are trusted by a huge of customers and we are growing. We have offices in Pune and Dublin and looking to expand in newer geographies.
About the job -
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop new business by prospecting target accounts, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. Take ownership of the entire sales funnel.
- Conduct cold outreach activities across various channels such as calls, emails, and LinkedIn to generate new sales opportunities.
- Conduct discovery calls and product pitches with prospects to understand their needs, use cases, budgets, etc., and align them with Abmiro's product and value proposition.
- Give live demos or conduct face-to-face meetings with the customers and make them understand how our product can enhance their productivity/address their concern areas.
- Follow-up with the customers through our various marketing material and handle the complete relationship till the client signs the contract.
- Provide constant feedback to the technical team for enhancement of the product.
- Update and maintain real time data on the sales pipeline using CRM.
- Keep abreast of Abmiro's solutions and products, and develop deep knowledge of them.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with both potential and existing clients.
- Discover and implement new lead generation strategies specific to the market to supplement inbound lead generation, working closely with the Marketing, Inside Sales, and Partnership teams.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in B2B Sales / Business Development in selling technology-based products and services in domestic and/or global markets.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales quota on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Self-motivated individual seeking a challenging new opportunity with exceptional potential for growth.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with the ability to articulate ideas clearly.
- A background in Digital Marketing Technology and SaaS is an added advantage.
- Constant Learning and Support
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Recognition of hard work & good talent.
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are a SaaS company with a primary focus on subscription e-commerce in the enterprise space. We help small & medium businesses to run and manage their subscription business. Rekart.io is a product platform with robust subscription management, ordering, payments and delivery fulfilment.
- Candidate should have relevant telesales experience
- Candidate should be available for immediate joining
- Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives 2. Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues 3. Sales Closure of hair and skin clients 4. Identify new sale leads 5. Responsible for driving consultation to Location allotted 6. Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs. 7. Contacting potential client via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings 8. Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met 9. Negotiating on phone, email or in-person 10. To provide report and feedback to upper management about what is and is not working 11. To provide detailed report and feedback to upper management 12. Extensive Follow-up for the Clients allotted 13. Giving client good client experience 14. If & when required need to sit in reception area also
What is the role?
The role will be focused on the frontend in the sales function. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and create a pipeline for enterprise accounts. This will be a IC and enterprising opportunity, in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
Delhi and Mumbai
- Creating a list of enterprise accounts and win them with consultative sales approach
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in prospective companies.
- Mapping market and innovate in outbound approach
- Excellent presentation and sound understanding on
- Maintain discipline in CRM update , customer engagement and company policies
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual from SAAS, E-com, Fintech or entrepreneurial background
- 8-10 years of B2B India Sales.
- Graduate in any stream or an equivalent educational qualification.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of India sales and market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data-driven, and result-oriented.
Who will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to the President - Sales and BD.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client update CRM time to time
3. Make cold calls or other efforts for new business leads
4. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
5. Support in writing new business proposals
6. Adhere to the sales target set by the management
7. Coordinate with teams for RFP's, delivery, and other life cycles of the client's requirement
We are looking for Sales ops professionals who:
- Have (2-3yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Ensuring sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and the pipeline has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive.
- Identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities from India/SEA/MEA/AUS/EU geography.
- Work with the marketing team to create and optimise best channels of marketing and sales qualified leads
- Convert MQLs into SQLs and drive conversion.
- Define performance metrics to measure the sales goals and continuously improving numbers/processes for the company.
- Managing sales reports and dashboards (on Airtable CRM) to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization
- First-hand opportunity to learn customer acquisition, psychology and learning to scale sales pipelines for clients in US and other geographies, from serial entrepreneur and ex-VP Business, OYO rooms
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
- Occasional sponsored trips to Himalayas (when COVID allows us to travel) and unlimited supply of caffeine (when we get back to office)
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about sticking to defined, hierarchal roles and averse to adjusting to roles that need getting in front of customers and building great relationships
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Presuasion, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
The Sales Head is a leadership position with the responsibility of enabling new business through high-quality leads, prospects, and connections with high revenue potential.
- Develop and implement effective sales and growth strategies
- Ability to take targets and deliver it
- Ability to crack enterprise projects in blockchain space
- Develop Policy & Procedures related to Sales Management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales, contribution and SG&A expenses forecasts
- Lead sales team members to achieve sales revenue, network development and profitability targets
- Design, monitor and analyse performance metrics (KRAs & KPIs) for Sales Team Members and suggest improvements
- Manage assigned Key Channel partners and Key customers accounts directly to develop productive and professional relationships
- Negotiate and close agreements with large major channel partners & customers
- Perform research and identify new potential channel partners & customers and new market & product opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients needs and company's policies
- Liaise with Marketing, Technical Services, Accounts, Logistics and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency, brand strengthening and deliverable of targeted services
- Stay up-to-date with market & competitive landscape and new product launches
- Ensure recruitment planning as per need and continuous development of sales team members
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Great Problem-solving skills.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Head or Sales Manager
- Experience of managing a high performance sales team
- Ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Good Leadership & Team management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Blockchain Knowledge will be added advantage
- MBA/B-Tech/BE from a reputed institute
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and a Sales/Marketing Co-founder, exceptionally well at managing relationships, networking and business collaborations. All three comes with a diverse and unconventional background in thought and technology leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Monday to Friday
Key Account Sales Manager:
US Based MNC.
Responsible for prospecting, developing & managing the assigned Research and Applied business customers in driving sales to meet the sales & marketing objectives as well as targets.
B2B Sales,New client acquisition.
Target Pharma Companies & Research Industry to sell lab chemicals