FinCRM is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management Solution with enhanced Office Management capabilities. It helps companies and individuals manage their sales, marketing, and support efforts all from a single place. It is equipped to help businesses of all sizes build excellent customer relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
- Great networking skills.
- Negotiation and Convincing skills.
- Reviewing client feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
Candidate should be from Flexipack and Holographic Industry
§ Generating Lead, Sales Enquiry, Preparation of Quotation, Follow-up with clients, Generating enquiries from new and existing customers, Market research and survey, Focus more on new business generation.
§ Maintaining strong relationships with customers, Attend customer complaints, Payment follow up & on time payment collection from customer
§ Willing to Travel in anywhere in Maharashtra especially in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad to meet clients.
Required Skill : Self-Driven, Computer, Social media, internet, mailing etc.
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate or above with Below Skills
Experience : 5 to 7 years
Location : Mumbai
Languages Known : English, Hindi, & Local Language (Must)
Official Travelling Expenses Provided By the Company
Marathi Language is a Must
Counsel potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
Answer questions about our products or the company.
Sale as per requirement from the students.
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
Maintain Sales reports and update the CRM from time to time.
Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
6 months - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
• Develop a Strategic Sales plan to increase our market share and revenue.
• Conduct research to identify potential regions and customer needs.
• Managing all the inbound and outbound leads for the hospitality sector
• Targeting our existing customers with an upsell strategy plan.
• All activities and processes to be maintained on Salesforce CRM.
• Maintaining & Building relationships with OTA’s, PMS’s & Payment Gateway partners.
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Report on month-end activity,
Profile: Business Development Executive / Associate Investment Manager / Investment Manager
Offered CTC: Best In the Market + Lucrative Incentives (Any Fresher Grad can apply/ Immediate Joiner would be preferred)
Job Responsibilities :
► Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
► Evaluate customers' skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
► Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation > Meet personal and team sales targets.
► Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
► Evaluate customer's skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
► Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
► Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation
► Meet personal and team sales targets, > Generate or follow through sales leads
► Generate or follow through sales leads
► Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal
►skills Self-motivated and driven.
Desired Candidate Profile.
➤ An emphatic communicator with a pleasant personality.
► Self-driven, well-groomed, results-oriented professional with a positive outlook.
►Structured and process-oriented.
►Zeal for multitasking.
► Comprehensive towards Facts and Figures.
ANY GRAD CAN APPLY/ IMMEDIATE JOINERS WOULD BE PREFERRED
Why Square Yards?
►Multinational company (Global Approach)
►Performance & Salary review.
►Attractive incentives & mobility across regions (global)
► Fast track growth.
►Good Incentives > Fastest Growing Cross Border Real Estate Platform
➤ Diversified role
► Multiple International Scope through Internal Job promotions
• Generate prospects from leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, and in person
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
We are looking for Dynamic Business Development Managers, who will be able to run the sales cycle from end-to-end. The job involves taking the qualified opportunities provided by the inside sales team, to closure, by creating strong rapport with decision makers and articulating the key differentiators of our solutions. We need go-getters with an entrepreneurial spirit and an outbound "hunter" mentality. You must be a naturally curious about Technology, self-motivated and committed to achieving targets, by creating new business opportunities across our entire technology portfolio.
- Quickly understand the various technology portfolios that Korcomptenz offers, uncover customer needs, articulate our key differentiators to secure the sale
- Strong team player who collaborates with other departments throughout the sales process and inspires confidence in prospects
- Powerful communicator and presenter – comfortable in using these skills to develop relationships with high-level executives
- Proven ability to aggressively uncover opportunities and convert them into new business
- Accurately record, track sales activity and report in CRM system
SELECTION CRITERIA :
Must possess excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
Successful track record selling Software Products and Services into the UAE Market as an individual contributor
Must have sold complex Enterprise IT solutions in ERP/CRM/Cloud/SaaS/Infrastructure/Data Analytics
Must have sold end-to-end deals in the UAE market
Graduates/Engineers/MBAs with at least 7+ years of relevant work experience
Ability to survive and thrive in a competitive sales environment.
Results-focused and resilient professional who takes proactive action to meet sales goals
Passionate about enabling customer success with selling the best-fit technology solutions
Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- To prospect new clients by fixing appointments, presenting company credentials, taking briefs, developing proposals.
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
- Conceptualization of new ideas/themes on client requirement
- Designing Project Presentation for client pitching (in coordination with CS Manager)
- Developing Project Quotations in sync with the Production manager
- Coordination with the creative team for creative development for proposed or ongoing projects. Further achieving client approvals on it.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and identify target sectors, responsible for agency sales and business development activities PAN India
- The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, meeting prospects, and closing deals independently
- Ability to put together large complex proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model/pipeline and running them for a profitable business venture
- Should have experience with selling digital services like Website & Application Development and Design, Branding, Packaging & Publication Design and Digital Marketing end-to-end
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand customer base through extensive marketing
- Ability to analyze and implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives
- Drive strategies to increase product & service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends as well as projections for the future
- Prospect for potential new clients, acquiring and maintaining a healthy relationship with them
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Must have prior experience in handling large & multiple accounts
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team