students and their parents through phone calls & Emails.
2. Support the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
3. Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into
confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
4. Review the student applications for eligibility and academic qualification.
5. Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college, University policies and guidelines.
About Mind Admission Solution LLP
1. Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of up skilling depending on the
student’s area of interest.
2. Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs offered
through phone or video counselling & creating a strong pipeline.
3. Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target.
4. Help them understand the importance of navigating a career.
5. Must be a good listener and be trained in matching candidate needs to a future career.
Salary: Our salaries commensurate with prevailing industry standards coupled with lucrative
Qualifications Eligibility & Offerings
Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline.
Freshers & Experienced (1-3 years) both can apply.
Remuneration range (Fixed) 2.5-4.5LPA.
Attractive Incentive Structure.
Role: Insider Sales / Business Development Executive
Experience: 1-3 Years
Salary: No bar for the right candidate
Transport: Can Available
Preferred: Education industry
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time, or Flexible time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating brand awareness, and social visibility for bvidya- Online Education platform.
- Communicate company products and services via Calling and E-mail and also build relationships for enrolment.
- Describe various modules for teachers, and professors and to convince them for live sessions.
- Develop business and generate leads for the support team.
- Maintain strong After-Sale Relations with teachers.
- Make them understand or convince them for the demo.
- Achieve weekly and monthly goals.
- Handling all the teacher's documentation work until completion (Starts from enrolment till boarding)
- Be a self-starter and proactive; identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
- Should be comfortable for Fieldwork/ Client meetings.
- To research and analyze the requirements and present the best-customized solution as required by teachers.
Steadfast is looking to hire energetic and passionate individuals to join the Client Relationship team.
Who should join?
- Is keen on relationship building and maintaining the same.
- Is an initiator and has great convincing skills.
- Can convert targets into achievements in terms of revenue generation.
- Can visit clients and add on new businesses/revenue to the company.
- Is a go getter and can set high standards in the sales segment.
- Has a prior experience in B2B and B2C sales (Inside Sales/ Business Development/ customer relationship management/ pre and post sales activities)
- Has a keen on record keeping for future references and can churn the leads to convert into a potential business.
- Can do direct sales and pitch in a marketplace/events/exhibitions.
What is required?
- Minimum 2 Years experience in Sales/Business Development (B2B/B2C)
- Should be comfortable with Cold Calling
- Generating revenue through calling and one-o-one meeting with clients (whenever required)
- Ok with travelling to events and clients.
- Handling of Sales pressure & fulfilling monthly targets
- Willing to work 6 days a week.
Perks & Benefits:
- Group Health Insurance and Personal Accidental coverage
- Lucrative Incentive plans
- Travel re-imbursements
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Workplace etc.
Profile Roles and Responsibilities :
A) Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team
1. Recruit and train to ensure that there is enough strength to handle the sales projections 15 days in advance
2. Provide training, help, and second voice to the sales advisors to help them achieve their targets
3. Develop rebuttals for the evolving customer queries and train the team members on the same
4. Work with the Training Manager to ensure the success of trainees
B) Set goals and measure/audit performance of each team member
1. Develop sales target for each of the team member and explain them the same with deadlines
2. Measure daily, weekly, monthly performance trends of each team member and take corrective actions to match the organization's expectations
3. Conduct daily team hurdles to brief the team on the team and individual targets
4. Motivate team members to meet and exceed targets
Tacnik is an award-winning technology startup founded in 2016, Tacnik’s USP is its ability to combine myriad technologies — Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, IoT, Gesture Technology, App Development & Game Development— to create holistic experiences for clients.
We are looking for a tenacious Client Relations Specialist to become the face of the organization by being the first point of contact for incoming & outbound leads. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and can understand the jargon of technical teams and clients' needs, helping to facilitate communication among those groups. The core responsibility will include lead nurturing & onboarding clients along with closely working on the CRM tool and strategizing based on various parameters such as clients' demographics. Experience of working within a sales team (for technology-based products) and a track record of working closely with product managers and clients (directly) is preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent technology skills and use of web-based applications
Confident speaker & a passion for relationship building
Highly creative with a focus on problem-solving
Excellent organizational skills
Good data analysis skills
Strong grasp of MS Office
Resilience and persistence
Handling and directing sales enquiries.
Nurturing incoming deals and leads into prospective clients - Providing product demos & answering client’s questions & concerns.
Negotiating deliverables, commercials & timelines with clients.
Manage confirmed projects: o Review and approve proposals or requests, providing supporting material.
Align product team and client on expectations, deliverables & timelines.
Build, update & manage insightful analytical reports for clients & for the company to evaluate ROI.
Understand client expectations & challenges of technologies to negotiate possible deliverables. Perform competitor analysis to understand features and improve product.
Managing & maintaining deals & projects on our cloud-based CRM system.
Communicating internally to brief colleagues on opportunities and pipeline status.
• Qualify, allocate sales leads and initiate face-to-face appointments
• Understand industry segment and Technology gaps to address through solutions and technlogy offerings
• International customer handling and hands on experience in lead nurturing
• Sync up with team post meeting to determine meeting output and follow up appropriately to close the loop
- Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling tech / Saas products (preferred)
Looking for passionate sales professionals Inside/TeleSales executives(B2C) to contribute in generating revenue. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone. The position will be in Bangalore. If you are a self-starter, get a kick by chasing aggressive target, fuel growth by coaching & grooming your team this role is for you
- The Inside Sales Associate would be responsible for making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company and following a diligent process towards converting leads to paying customers.
- Have a good hold on english language and neutral accent to communicate with customers in different geographies.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Analyse the customer and well versed in objection handling and managing different situations during the call.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands and competition to the marketing team
- Generate pipeline
- Should have excellent command over English and basic Hindi
- Excellent objection handling and convincing skills
- Process oriented
- Result focused
- Revenue driven
- Sales Planning & Customer Experience.
Qualification & experience
- Any graduate/12+/Diploma
- Minimum experience of 0- 2 years in Inside B2C sales is prefered.
- Freshers who has passion for sales and earn incentives can also apply
Humain Health, one of the fastest growing brands in the diagnostic industry, is looking for young and motivated Business Development Executives Inside Sales, to build on the growth momentum.
1.Assist customers in sale of diagnostic tests, health packages and other healthcare services on phone .
2.Spread awareness for preventive health checkups, and up-sell preventive packages to meet revenue targets
3.Fully responsible for meeting and exceeding targets as assigned periodically
4.Reaching productivity that meets job standards, while working with speed and accuracy
5.Flexible, able to shift priorities to accommodate changing demands.
6.Ensure no losses or errors occurred while assisting customers
Work towards ensuring zero cases of mis-selling / fraud in the processes
7.Responding in a timely and effective manner to all internal communication.
8.Adheres to and supports company policies and practices
9.Report customer feedback to manager, to help increase the efficiency of our campaigns
1.Strong empathy for customers and a hunger for growth
2.Min of 1 yr of experience in direct customer sales