- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively and following up sales leads to generate sale.
- Responding to sales and service enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Negotiating the as per agreement terms and closing sales. Meet the Prospects and convert into business
- Achieving sales targets on weekly and monthly basis
- Ready to take initiative
- Highly innovative, proactive and should operate efficiently under minimal supervision Well-presented, polite and tactful
- Can handle customer feedback and have patience while pitching for sale conversion
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Any graduate / Post graduate with MBA in Marketing as specialization
- Graduation Must.
- Candidates with 0 - 1 years of experience in Direct Sales, Ad sales, Online Sales or related work experience would be an added advantage.
About Ashwini Softwares Pvt Ltd
- Identifying New Sales Leads via Direct Customer Engagement.
- Qualifying the pre-generated leads over the call/Email/Softwares.
- Generate own leads/References from new customers at the time of acquisition.
- Achieving Sales Target & implementing sales promotional strategies of that particular region.
- Speaking with business owners, CEO, CXO, decision makers & explaining the product
- Understanding the requirement of B2B customers & demonstrating the services along with value proposition
- Establish and develop network of customers.
- Coordinating with sales team
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new business
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Understanding of Web, Mobile Apps, IOT, Blockchain, Game technologies.
- Excellent Verbal and Written in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Aggressive attitude and driven by Sales Numbers.
- Thorough understanding of Sales and Marketing with negotiating techniques.
- Fast learning speed and a passion for Sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Qualification BE/ B.Tech (Comp Science) with MBA(Sales)
Looking For Rocket Singh, Who can Make us fly.
Our client servicing professionals focus on managing clients, maintaining a long term relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
Our top client servicing professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to generate revenue through serving existing clients, managing their retention and renewal year on year and upsell.
Exp : 1 yr + Minimum.
- To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the companies products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- Will be responsible for key client retention, per key client revenue optimization & renewals.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
- Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companies payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Knowledge and application of sales & servicing techniques such as: Seek Opportunity, Rapport building, selling on emotion, ownership, building value in the product, and upselling.
• Client acquisition and business development by direct/indirect sales.
• Offer customised portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
• Maximise revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns.
• Strong client focus including pre and post sales services for long term wealth retention.
• Meet and advise clients on real estate.
• Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
• Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
• Attractive incentives, mobility across regions (global), fast track growth and equity ownership for superior performers.
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - squareshift.co
ABOUT THE ROLE -
As a Counsellor you will be responsible for generating leads, explaining our education course higher career growth with potential Parents, Students, and others.
This role requires end-to-end ownership of the sales funnel.
We are looking for self-starter who is good at convincing others and enjoy doing sales.
JOB DESCRIPTION –
1.Need to make good no. calls per day.
2.own sales target by Fixing of at demos per day and close deals.
3.Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
4.Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – including reaching out on Social media, calls, emails, etc.
5.Communication with and information existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES-
- Good at convincing others and excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi.
- Ability to develop a good relationships with current and potential clients
- self-motivated and Win-Win attitude
Duties for Key Account Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, Key Account Management)
Strong Technical Background.
What's attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn't mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you'd like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
Key Conferences and Event Passes
Team Lunches and Parties
That's what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
We're currently looking for a Sales Manager to head the Sales effort for a premium, feature rich and sustainable villa project in Sarjapur (Bangalore).
Great attitude and people skills, Pleasing personality, Outstanding relationship selling skills are a must. Should be living in Bengaluru and have own means of commute (2/ 4 wheeler) to go around town & carry his/ her own laptop to work.
The job will offer great learning, decent salary, apart from very attractive incentives.