DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
What you will be doing here?
- Lead the charge in ensuring seamless operation of computer systems, networks, and security.
- Roll out the latest software and hardware configurations that keep the company at the forefront of technology.
- Quickly diagnose and solve technical challenges to minimize disruptions to daily operations.
- Craft and enforce IT policies that maximize efficiency and security.
- Be the go-to expert for employees seeking technical support.
- Effortlessly manage user accounts and permissions to ensure secure access to company resources.
- Protect critical data with comprehensive backup and recovery strategies.
- Regularly perform preventative maintenance to keep systems running at peak performance.
- Nurture strong relationships with vendors to ensure the company has access to the latest technologies.
- Stay ahead of the curve by keeping up with the latest industry advancements.
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 yrs of experience as an IT Admin for a strength of at least 500 employees.
- Proficient in Apple ecosystem - MAC, iMAC, Cloud, Apple TV etc.
- High on ownership and following process.
- Flexible working hours based on the priority of the project.
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organising "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300+ people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
At DailyRounds, we help over 5,00,000+ doctors across the world collaborate and learn using our products - Dailyrounds.org (India's largest doctor network - Think StackOver flow for Doctors) and Marrow.com (India's most popular online resource for Medical-PG preparation).
We train more Doctors than all the Med Schools in India combined, impacting healthcare directly.
Today, we train doctors, tomorrow, we will train machines. And, we need you.
Together, our products directly influence the treatment decisions of 1 out of 2 doctors in the country and enable them to provide better care.
We are curious, excited about tackling real-world problems and building scalable systems.
If you are ready to join a dynamic, versatile and impactful workforce, get in touch with us!
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Health-tech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Who are we a.k.a “About Bakerstreet” :
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own product. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
This opportunity will give you the ability to support our team in both the technical administration and management of our office. The IT System Administrator is responsible for the first level of technical and account administration support for internal staff at Bakerstreet. The incumbent will also work closely with the product team in all aspects of technology.
What will you be doing at Bakerstreet a.k.a “Your Responsibilities’ :
- Set up the new hire accounts and workstations.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of programs, tools, and hardware used by all teams at Bakerstreet.
- Asset management and coordination with IT vendors for hardware issues.
- Installing and configuring software, and hardware.
- Ensuring the security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Collaborating with development teams to continuously improve processes and systems for greater efficiency and reliability.
- Staying current with the latest technologies and best practices in DevOps and systems engineering.
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to other members of the team.
The ideal candidate should have experience in systems engineering as well as strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a passion for continuous improvement. They should be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of DevOps methodologies.
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- Knowing security protocols, IT systems, networking infrastructures and database systems.
- Communicating complex information to a non-technological audience
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategies and plans.
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network-related fields are a plus.
- Good understanding of maintaining and deploying fault-tolerant systems on AWS(Good to have).
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Has worked (2 years preferably) or is looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and processes from the ground up.
- You are comfortable working in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements.
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right. You are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
You have the ability to be a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter interview [15 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge
- Technical interview [30 min]
- Hiring Manager Interview [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with HR [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for BGV and reference check.
- C/C++ is a must. Rust is preferred. We already have part of the core product written in Rust. If you know Haskell, please let us know. We don't use Haskell in our stack but like folks who know it.
- It is essential that if you have done courses or have work experience in Operating Systems, Distributed Systems, and Computer Networks.
- Good exposure to debugging (more than just `!analyze -v`). We suck at debugging here, so can use your help!
- Great version control (Git) hygiene and familiarity with CI/CD. Test- and issue-driven development (that's our new term).
- Candidate should prioritize documentation to meeting (can't emphasize enough). Who has time to talk and listen (and forget) when one can write and read? During the interview, we may ask you how to organize your notes, references, and knowledge (We use Notion and self-hsoted Gitlab).
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python or Nim is appreciated. Both languages are used heavily in DevOps here.
- If you don't know Java, that's +1 ;-p (just kidding).
- Being the primary point of contact for IT support within a company.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware.
- Configuration, Setup and troubleshooting, Systems/Server
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of computer systems.
- Configuring switches and assigning switch ports to different VLANs.
- Hands on experience in using AnyDesk, Microsoft etc to solve technical issues, by taking remote access.
- Systems/Server administrator Windows(MCP), General networking LAN switching (CCNA) preferred, Network implementation LAN and WAN networks.
Required Candidate profile
- Proven experience as IT Administrator or relevant position.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Hands on experience with sophos devices and firewalls.
- Basic troubleshooting on VPN Tunnel issues (site2site).
- Hands on experience and good troubleshooting skills for Microsoft exchange servers.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
• Analyzing/Triaging the Wi-Fi & GPS Connectivity and enhancing the Wi-Fi & GPS Features
• Engineering degree
• 5-8 years of hands-on experience on Connectivity concepts and Wi-Fi Module
• Strong Knowledge on Wi-Fi Architecture and Android Framework and Firmware layer
• Strong knowledge of Wi-Fi Features, and Wi-Fi Standards
• Good understanding of Qualcomm CNSS subsystem, firmware and system level features
• Strong Knowledge on the Wi-Fi Debugging concepts & Log collection and Wlan Standards
• Ready to Debug/work in any Connectivity modules like NFC/Bluetooth/GPS
• Preferably should have experience, who is working in Qualcomm SM 6X/7X/8X series
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
System Administrator responsibilities include:
Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, or other languages
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
Database Management and complete DATA BASE ORIENTATION OF CLIENTS IN THE SOFTWARE SYSTEMS AND PUNCHING THE DATA INTO THE SOFTWARE ASSIGNED.
-Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software.
-Laptop, MAC pcs, Troubleshoot and resolve firewall, desktop, hardware, connection, printer, and software issues.
-Update network applications as required. Maintain daily tape backup and off-site tape storage
Administration of all networks, servers, and storage infrastructure to Build, test, implement, operate, patch, monitor, backup, update, and secure
-Hardware / Software configuration of Servers, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and storage system
Maximize corporate network services uptime by maintaining the corporate network, server, and storage infrastructure
-Maintain and manage VPNs and routers and Troubleshoot Management of personal queries
Provide Mobile device support and Maintain all the devices and regular check of the personal devices of the Management and Employees.
Desired Candidate Profile:
-Outstanding organizational and time management skills, Analytical thinker, and problem solver. Attention to detail is Crucial.
-Experienced Symantec Antivirus/Cisco VPN solutions, Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching, and Administration
-In-depth knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
Position: CCTV/Networking Engineer
Degree : Diploma, B.C.A, BTech
Experience : 1-4 years
Skills : Networking, CCTV installation, Biometric Solutions, hardware troubleshooting skills.
Good communication skill.
1. Ability to communicate with field staff and guide them through troubleshooting and fixing the issues in CCTV system, CPU, WiFi and networking
2. Prepare status report onndaily basis and share with the client.
3. Communicate with the client and address the issues in timely manner
4. Promtly able to forsee the issues and take corrective actions.
5. Should be able to work with the installation team, planning team to improve the overall efficiency of the system.
6. Willingness to travel to the sites in field across India and address the issues will be positive