Computer Networking Jobs in Pune
About the project:
360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions, and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market.
You will be part of the Software Development Unit and join one of our Change-the-System teams (CTS) according to your skills and interests. As a Senior Software Engineer, you take over ownership of projects from conception to final product. Your tasks will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures and working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and support.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing robust and scalable web API's using the micro-services architecture. You should have a strong understanding of the microservices principles and choice of correct strategy to build up services for the next decade. You will be keeping security as one of the key acceptance criteria for your deliverables. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving performance and documenting the codebase. You should be able to foresee the potential issues coming in the future due to load and performance and make an account for that in your technical design.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Java programming skills and its core libraries
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns
- Deep knowledge of JVM internals, garbage collection tunning, JVM profiling
- Deep knowledge of multi-threaded and concurrent programming
- Understanding Java networking, having at least first exposure to sockets programming, TCP internals, willing to optimize at lower level.
- Clear and concise design of functionality and components
- Writing clear and understandable code according to best practices
- Testing and documenting code
- Development of business functionality and DevOps of the 360T trading platform
- Thorough documentation of design and code of all produced artifacts
- Transferring knowledge and insights to his colleagues
- Mentoring new team members
- Experience with at least a second language like C/C++
- Experience with database systems
- Understanding and adhering to the principles of clean code development
- Understanding and adhering to defensive programming
- High level of spoken English
- Strategic Planning Abilities
- Strong Communication Skills
- Enthusiastic in understanding the business drivers behind the technical requirements
- Understanding project deadlines, committing to them, able to estimate, plan and make visible the progress of the project, deliver what is promised
1. Total of 11+ years of experience in the software industry
2. 10+ years of experience in Telecom domain
3. 10+ years of hands-on experience in software products/solutions preferably with development background
4. Should have played multiple roles including software product/solutions delivery, business analysis, pre-
sales, customer-facing across multiple geographies
5. Domain experience should include the following:
a. Core networking, NFV, SDN, SNMP, switching, routing (e.g. HLR, CDRs, SMSC)
b. Telecom protocols such as SIP, VoIP
c. Experience 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G
d. E2E solution design
e. TOGAF or equivalent certified
2. Preferred technology stack/skills:
a. Java and/or C++ or Telecom COTS products (Siebel, Netcracker, Amdocs)
b. Distributed systems (web services/micro services, databases)
c. Containers and orchestration frameworks (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
d. Cloud concepts
e. Scalable and HA (High Availability) architecture
f. Secure engineering
2. Experience in leading responses to large RFPs, RFIs, RFQs
3. Experience working on building carrier grade products/systems
4. Travel readiness for conferences, presentations, workshops
1. Solution design responses to RFPs
2. Provide Telecom domain expertise cover to all existing engagements and identify areas of growth by
tailoring proactive propositions
3. Research competing products/solutions and changing paradigms in the context of latest trends in domain
4. Identify and build new service offerings
5. Capability presentation to prospects
6. Front-end key customer engagements from domain perspective
7. Provide consultation to delivery teams on domain side
8. Identify, groom and build domain expertise within delivery teams & proliferate a culture of knowing the
customer, products and the domain
9. Ability to elicit functional and non-functional requirements from high level requirements.
- Lead of IT team must guide & manage dev-ops, cloud system administrators, desktop support analysts and also assist in procure & manage assets.
- Design and develop a scalable IT infrastructure that benefits the organization.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues.
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure.
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems.
- Take charge of available client databases, networks, storage, servers, directories, and other technology services.
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Create, update, and manage IT policies.
- Manage, & drive assigned vendors. Perform cost benefit analysis and provide recommendations to management
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications or any related field.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the above mentioned fields.