Computer Networking Jobs in Pune
Skills Required -
- Working knowledge of hardware, and networking protocols: Subnet, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls, VPN, L1 Switch.
- Experienced with Web Servers : Apache, Nginx, LAMP Stack, SSL Configuration.
- Set up and configure Ubuntu/Other Linux on desktop and laptops
- Experienced in Shell/Bash Scripting.
- Familiar with GIT, Ansible and Jenkins
- Common issues troubleshooting for Linux and Windows
- Manage Windows desktops and ensure there are no malware/virus issues
- Manage and maintain other Devices like IPADs/Tablets/Phones
- Manage the Sophos Firewall for setting up/configuring users and ensure internet q. connection works well
- Digital Ocean & AWS experience is MUST : RDS, EC2, VPC, Cloud Front, Security Groups, NACLs, ELB, Cloud Watch , SNS, SQS, SES, IAM, S3, Route 53
- Manage and maintain the office network, Firewall, VPN and all other networking equipment
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software licenses.
- Monitor cloud infrastructure and implement scale up / down strategies
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Work with stakeholders to implement and improve IT governance through various organizational policies
- At least 1 Year experience in relevant area.
- BE (IT / Computers) /BTech/ME/MTech/ BCA / MCA / MCM/ BCS/MCS
Promobi is looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and experienced Pre Sales Engineer to join our product team. The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced Sales, Marketing and Product Management personnel and will be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
- Work experience on any Mobility Apps/CRM/Software Solutions.
- IST time zone working hours
- Open to travel - National and International Both.
- Customer Facing along with the Sales Team in order to understand customer requirements.
- Candidate to bridge the gap between the Sales and Development Team to expedite the Feature Request development process.
- Knowledge on Android/iOS/Windows Mobility OS platform is a must.
- Should be Open to Work for EU/UK Time as in need
- Candidates from Product Testing background are ideal.
- Deliver sales pitch related to product or OS Platform,
- Product Demo
- Validating product presentation and proposal to prospective potential clients supporting sales guys.
- Offering POC and Validating the same.
- Follow up regularly with prospective existing clients to ensure they are happy.
- Listen to the needs of the Existing and Prospective Customer market and share insights with product development and marketing teams.
- Supporting Product Installation for Live accounts.
- Technical Audit - Onsite and Online
- Solid understanding of networking principles (Firewall, Network Protocols, IP addresses, subnetting, etc)
- Prior experience working with mobile device management solutions and enterprise mobility, BYOD, SaaS is an asset
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust MobiLock Pro for their Device Management.
1. Total of 11+ years of experience in the software industry
2. 10+ years of experience in Telecom domain
3. 10+ years of hands-on experience in software products/solutions preferably with development background
4. Should have played multiple roles including software product/solutions delivery, business analysis, pre-
sales, customer-facing across multiple geographies
5. Domain experience should include the following:
a. Core networking, NFV, SDN, SNMP, switching, routing (e.g. HLR, CDRs, SMSC)
b. Telecom protocols such as SIP, VoIP
c. Experience 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G
d. E2E solution design
e. TOGAF or equivalent certified
2. Preferred technology stack/skills:
a. Java and/or C++ or Telecom COTS products (Siebel, Netcracker, Amdocs)
b. Distributed systems (web services/micro services, databases)
c. Containers and orchestration frameworks (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
d. Cloud concepts
e. Scalable and HA (High Availability) architecture
f. Secure engineering
2. Experience in leading responses to large RFPs, RFIs, RFQs
3. Experience working on building carrier grade products/systems
4. Travel readiness for conferences, presentations, workshops
1. Solution design responses to RFPs
2. Provide Telecom domain expertise cover to all existing engagements and identify areas of growth by
tailoring proactive propositions
3. Research competing products/solutions and changing paradigms in the context of latest trends in domain
4. Identify and build new service offerings
5. Capability presentation to prospects
6. Front-end key customer engagements from domain perspective
7. Provide consultation to delivery teams on domain side
8. Identify, groom and build domain expertise within delivery teams & proliferate a culture of knowing the
customer, products and the domain
9. Ability to elicit functional and non-functional requirements from high level requirements.
- Lead of IT team must guide & manage dev-ops, cloud system administrators, desktop support analysts and also assist in procure & manage assets.
- Design and develop a scalable IT infrastructure that benefits the organization.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues.
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure.
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems.
- Take charge of available client databases, networks, storage, servers, directories, and other technology services.
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Create, update, and manage IT policies.
- Manage, & drive assigned vendors. Perform cost benefit analysis and provide recommendations to management
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications or any related field.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the above mentioned fields.