Computer Networking Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Want to work with an established & growing IT company? Join team Benison to have the right challenges that will help you accelerate your career growth to the next level, faster!
Benison Technologies was started in 2011 with a mission to revolutionize the silicon industry in India, with a host of amazing big clients like Google, Cisco, McAfee, Intel, and so on, you get to experience the best of both worlds. If you consider yourself an engineer who is capable to join our ever-growing team, then this is the right opportunity for you:
Why Benison Tech?
We have a partial acquisition from one of the biggest names in the world (well we cant name them thanks to confidentiality) it’s one of the FAANG companies, and you can “Google” it if you like.
Oh! & one more thing, this did not happen by accident, our team put a ton of efforts to turn this gigantic dream into a reality.
Benison Tech has a consistent history of demonstrating growth through innovation time and again.
We don’t stop there, we then re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for the growth of our people, our culture and the company. Now enough with us, let’s talk about the job roles & responsibilities:
What you will be working on:
- You will be working on the next generation network security products, on various public clouds.
- In addition to development, you will also get your hands involved in the architectural changes while fixing the legacy issues.
- Planning, designing, integration for network security platforms.
- Key contributor for developing product strategies and features.
- You will also work on specific modules to help BYOD setups perform in a streamlined manner.
Here are some technical skills required:
- Strong in kernel networking datapath, and TCP/IP stack.
- Develop Linux Kernel Drivers.
- Good exposure to Makefiles, and building RPMs.
- Working to develop and test complex systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UIs, and web.
- May work directly with companies developing and optimising compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
- Designing & coding to support new features in the OS or Products.
- Debugging kernel code.
- Debugging customer issues.
- Performance evaluation/improvement of Kernel Code.
- Participate in production deployment and assist the production support group when needed.
What we expect from you:
- 3 Years of relevant Experience
- In-depth working knowledge of Linux Operating System.
- Excellent Linux system development debugging skills, including Linux kernel debugging.
- Outstanding C development skills.
- Good understanding of Networking L2 –L7 Protocols and network kernel driver.
- Experience in porting from various Linux kernel versions.
- Be a quick learner and be open to working on new technologies if needed.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Be able to step up when the situation demands such as meeting deadlines and critical production issues.
- Work Independently with a skilled team while defining new system requirements based on custom interaction and inputs
If the above fits your skill-sets and tickles your interest then read below about the additional benefits that our company offers to talented folks like you:
Work Culture and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
(H1-B which means a chance to work onsite out of India)
- A culture focused on talent development where you get promoted within the quarterly cycle of your anniversary.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge & challenging technologies including legacy tech.
- Open cafeteria to grab some munchies while you work, we make sure the space feels like your second home, you can also wear pyjamas if you like.
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and long service awards, team bonding activities within the company, extra learning and personal development trainings, because why stop your learning at one thing!
- Insurance coverage: Group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and your parents. (With some of the best insurance partners in India)
- Enjoy collaborative innovation (each members gets to innovate & think out of the box), along with highly experienced team managers who maintain diversity and work-life well-being.
- And of course, you get to work on projects from some of the most recognised brands within the networking and security space of the world, unlocking global opportunities to learn, grow & contribute in a way that is truly impactful yet purposeful at the same time.
Still not satisfied, and want more proof?
Head to our website https://benisontech.com to learn more.
Fast growing Home Automation Company located in Bangalore. Working in Lighting Automation, motorized curtains, motorized gates, AV solutions and AI based surveillance solutions
Position: CCTV/Networking Engineer
Degree : Diploma, B.C.A, BTech
Experience : 1-4 years
Skills : Networking, CCTV installation, Biometric Solutions, hardware troubleshooting skills.
Good communication skill.
1. Ability to communicate with field staff and guide them through troubleshooting and fixing the issues in CCTV system, CPU, WiFi and networking
2. Prepare status report onndaily basis and share with the client.
3. Communicate with the client and address the issues in timely manner
4. Promtly able to forsee the issues and take corrective actions.
5. Should be able to work with the installation team, planning team to improve the overall efficiency of the system.
6. Willingness to travel to the sites in field across India and address the issues will be positive
1. Total of 11+ years of experience in the software industry
2. 10+ years of experience in Telecom domain
3. 10+ years of hands-on experience in software products/solutions preferably with development background
4. Should have played multiple roles including software product/solutions delivery, business analysis, pre-
sales, customer-facing across multiple geographies
5. Domain experience should include the following:
a. Core networking, NFV, SDN, SNMP, switching, routing (e.g. HLR, CDRs, SMSC)
b. Telecom protocols such as SIP, VoIP
c. Experience 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G
d. E2E solution design
e. TOGAF or equivalent certified
2. Preferred technology stack/skills:
a. Java and/or C++ or Telecom COTS products (Siebel, Netcracker, Amdocs)
b. Distributed systems (web services/micro services, databases)
c. Containers and orchestration frameworks (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
d. Cloud concepts
e. Scalable and HA (High Availability) architecture
f. Secure engineering
2. Experience in leading responses to large RFPs, RFIs, RFQs
3. Experience working on building carrier grade products/systems
4. Travel readiness for conferences, presentations, workshops
1. Solution design responses to RFPs
2. Provide Telecom domain expertise cover to all existing engagements and identify areas of growth by
tailoring proactive propositions
3. Research competing products/solutions and changing paradigms in the context of latest trends in domain
4. Identify and build new service offerings
5. Capability presentation to prospects
6. Front-end key customer engagements from domain perspective
7. Provide consultation to delivery teams on domain side
8. Identify, groom and build domain expertise within delivery teams & proliferate a culture of knowing the
customer, products and the domain
9. Ability to elicit functional and non-functional requirements from high level requirements.
- Lead of IT team must guide & manage dev-ops, cloud system administrators, desktop support analysts and also assist in procure & manage assets.
- Design and develop a scalable IT infrastructure that benefits the organization.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues.
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure.
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems.
- Take charge of available client databases, networks, storage, servers, directories, and other technology services.
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Create, update, and manage IT policies.
- Manage, & drive assigned vendors. Perform cost benefit analysis and provide recommendations to management
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications or any related field.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the above mentioned fields.
Signzy is a digital trust system. We create Identification, background checks, forgery detection, and contract management systems which enable contracting in a trustable, safe, legal, and convenient manner. Our biometric-based authentication system and Blockchain-based digital trail ensure non-repudiation. This increases compliance and enforceability in the court of law. These among many are the reasons why Signzy was awarded The Most Innovative Company award by the Reserve Bank of India.
Working at Signzy
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
About the Internship
There will be 3-6 months of internship as DevOps Engineer with Signzy Technologies.
1. Freshers -BE/Btech(CS/IT) pass out.
2. Should be available for duration of 3-6 months.
3. Should have relevant skills and interests.
4. The year 2021 aspirants looking for 3-6 months industrial internship can apply.
5. Good knowledge on Linux and Networking.
1. Work collaboratively with the software engineering team to deploy and operate systems.
2. Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
3. Maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
4. Monitor performance and optimize it.
5. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
* Knowledge of linux administration and networking is must.
* Knowledge of docker and nginx web server is good to have.
* Ansible and Jenkins knowledge is a plus.
The DevOps Engineer's core responsibilities include automated configuration and management
of infrastructure, continuous integration and delivery of distributed systems at scale in a Hybrid
● You have 4-10 years of experience in DevOps
● You have experience in managing IT infrastructure at scale
● You have experience in automation of deployment of distributed systems and in
infrastructure provisioning at scale.
● You have in-depth hands-on experience on Linux and Linux-based systems, Linux
● You have experience in Server hardware, Networking, firewalls
● You have experience in source code management, configuration management,
continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous monitoring
● You have experience with CI/CD and related tools
* You have experience with Monitoring tools like ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
● You have experience with containerization, container orchestration, management
● Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
● Worked in startup-like environments with high levels of ownership and commitment.
● BTech, MTech or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related Technical Discipline
|Demonstrated understanding of cloud software architectures|
|Experience solving problems following SOLID and OO design principles|
|Demonstrated ability in supporting customers and/or internal teams supporting software under customer usage scenarios|
|SOA Experience on API integration is must|
|Strong Experience working UI technologies. Angular preferred.|
|Experience with CI/CD methodoligies.|
|Experience developing software in a serverless cloud environment (AWS preferable)|
|Demonstrated expertise with debugging / performance profiling|
|Experience with software version control and release|
|Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to analyze complex interdependent variables|
|Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills|
|Ability to work effectively within a team environment and lead junior engineers|
|Minimum 4 years of cloud software development experience (AWS preferred)|
|Preferably BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering , or Electrical Engineering.|
- Basics of Networking, TCP/IP Networks, Multi-Vendor Support Experience (Cisco/HPE/Juniper/Checkpoint/ASA/Fortinet etc)
- Basics of Compute,
- Basics of Storage
- Strong experience towards monitoring devices such as server hardware, Network
- Strong understanding of IT service management
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised
- Experience working in a NOC environment managing and implementing day to day operations on network and security issues for large scale enterprise customers
- Switching Concepts and Experience including STP’s, Vlan’s, VTP, EtherChannel, Port Config, Hardening, Management Protocols, Stacking etc
- Wireless Configuration Experience with Cisco/HPE/ARUBA Controllers and AP’s
- Experience with Network systems and servers, networking systems integration (hardware, software, network, and database).
A Technical Delivery Manager/Project Manager is required to join the team that will be delivering a large-scale business initiative.
The role is accountable for the technical delivery of a large-scale technical transformation project focusing on upgrading the network fabric of our key data centres. Delivery teams are located in various locations around the globe.
Specific Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Technology delivery – lead the delivery across all technology teams in the workstream throughout the end to end delivery chain
- Planning - Accountable for all technology planning activities, including working closely with Workstream Lead to ensure technology plans are fully and correctly reflected in overall workstream plans and roadmaps
- Dependency management - Ensures all impacts of dependencies are addressed in the overall project plan. Effectively work across the organization to ensure all dependent teams are aligned with the project plans and schedules
- Risk and Issue Management – Ability to proactively manage risk and issues for the workstream in a timely manner and have the confidence to make decisions to mitigate or resolve when required. Work closely with workstream lead to ensure RAIDS are fully documented, mitigated and escalated as required.
- Leadership – Lead and work closely with all members of the team, including business analysts, architects, QA and development management to ensure all aspects from intake, requirements, design and testing are fit for purpose and delivered in a timely manner for planning and execution
- Team performance - Work closely with the Scrum Masters and Vendor management (where required) and QA to ensure the delivery performance of the teams throughout execution and identify opportunities to optimize to improve timeliness, throughput and quality.
- Problem solving and decision making – sound judgment at a senior management level using assertiveness and influencing skills to ensure items are discussed and decisions made and agreed in a timely manner
- Governance – Manage any workstream technology team governance and adhere to the overall programme governance to ensure all stakeholders and team members are aligned and effective in delivery
- Reporting – Ensure reporting is provided as required on a regular basis against roadmap, plans and any performance KPI’s and OKR’s for your teams
- Communication - Working closely and collaboratively with the Project management office to identify and manage all stakeholders, providing visibility and transparency
- Financial Management and Project Accounting – Providing the critical data required for the project management function to monitor and track financial health, analysing resource requirements across multiple projects or across programmes to meet strategic goals
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in running scaled agile teams
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services Organisation
- Experience of setting up and working on a Greenfield Programme of work
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale technical programmes in a hands-on capacity
- A software delivery background would be highly beneficial due to the technical nature of the deliverables
- Extensive stakeholder management experience up to senior level, alongside the management of external vendor relationships
- Experience of working in a complex, high-paced environment with a global team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Workstream Lead
- Scrum Masters/Scrum of Scrums
- Other Delivery Managers for dependencies
- Development leads
- QA Lead
- Product Owners
- Business Sponsors
- Lead BA
- Lead Solutions architects
- Service (Release to BAU)
- 0-2 years of software experience in front-end mobile/web app development
- Good understanding of concurrency and multithreading
- Full Stack development experience building data, logic tier and user experience software
- Exposure to Android SDK (experience in AndroidTV framework will be a plus)
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, MQTT, Databases, Networking technologies
- React | React Native, Multi-platform exposure is a plus
- Experience with Agile development processes is a plus
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment to maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Handling escalations from employees in an efficient and friendly manner
- Ensuring Policy creation and management for IT operations and Network management
- Firewall handling – Sophos preferred – Master/ Slave configuration, setting up from scratch
- Setting up wifi access network (Ruckus ZoneDirector preferred)
- Managing Servers, PCs and Laptops (setup, configuration, maintenance) running Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu Unix
- Setting up and configuring peripherals like Printers and Scanners
- Basic troubleshooting of computers and peripherals
- Google Suite / Workplace - Managing an organization in GSuite
- Managing internet connections including DSL and Leased Lines.
- Setting up downtime alerts, backup configurations
- Managing network infrastructure like cabling, connection points, adding routers and/ or switches as needed
- Creating OS images
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience is a must
- You should have 3 - 5 years professional work experience in managing IT infrastructure
- Well versed with setting up and maintaining cloud based solutions for following
- Data Loss Prevention (McAfee preferred)
- End Point Protection (McAfee preferred)
- End point management (Intune preferred)
- Active Directory (Azure AD preferred)
- Unix based anti-virus software (Sophos preferred)
- Good understanding of image creation of Windows, Mac and Unix machines with pre-configured software
- Experience with PAM (Privileged Access Management) tools
- Well versed with audits and compliance (ISO 27001 or similar)
- Good experience of Asset Management
- Hands on experience on creating reports using excel sheets (Google Sheet/ Microsoft Excel), pivot tables, vlookups
- Familiarity with Shell Scripting/ Windows Automation via task scheduler etc.
Building highly-scalable and secure payments platform
Primary owners of one or more components of the platform and will drive
innovation in your area of ownership
Working with various product teams gathering requirements and adding capabilities
Working with some of the smartest people in the industry and will have ample
opportunity to learn and grow
Using cutting-edge cryptography to secure payments beyond industry standards
Deriving actionable insights by mining TBs of data
Building low-level infrastructure that aims to push the boundaries of network
Participating actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you.
What do we look for?
If you spend time cracking NP hard problems rather than cracking nuts, you are the
most laziest person and automates everything, you appreciate beauty of code
(bonus if you can sing “Finite simple group of order 2”), you should apply in t=0
Good understanding of Databases
Good understanding of networking (especially with HTTP)
Good understanding of OS concepts
2-4 years of experience
Should have hands on development experience with Object Oriented Programming
(Java is highly preferred) on a large scale system
Understands and showcase ownership of the products
Good with concepts of scaling and worked with distributed systems
Review and influence new evolving design, architecture, standards and methods
with stability, maintainability and scale in mind
Identify patterns and provide solutions to class of problems
Research, evaluate and socialize new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve
the value of the system
Be able to multi-task, prioritize and handle dependencies with minimal oversight
- Support for Incident and Request management tasks as assigned.
- Administration and understanding of the following network services to support Incident and Request tasks as assigned:
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- LAN Routing and Switching
- Microsoft Azure Networking – Vnets, Express Route, Vnet Peering, VPN Gateways
- LAN to LAN VPN Tunnels
- Arista Network devices
- Work with Networking Monitoring tools such as one or more of the following: Solar Winds, Splunk, Prime, NetMRI, Nagios
- Work directly with telecom carriers and Network infrastructure maintenance providers as needed, such as Verizon, Tata, Bharti, and Cisco.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Supports routing and switching and work on BGP, OSPF protocols
- Support China retail store infrastructure and data center through on-call rotations
- Graduate or above
- 6-7 years experience in LAN/WAN Routing including 2 or more years of LAN/WAN Administration experience within a multi-platform technical environment.
- In-depth understanding of voice and/or data technologies and subject matter expert in at least one area.
- Cisco Certified or equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.
- Understanding on IPsec, VPNs, GRE, NAT/PAT over varied platforms
- Expert knowledge of all LAN switching technologies eg Spanning Tree, VLAN management, and VTP concepts on Cisco, Nexus, and Arista
- Good understanding of MPLS routing and OSPF routing
- Perform technical feasibility studies of new technologies and architectures, including evaluation of OTS cloud offering.
- Generate entire software image for the target device, including the kernel, device drivers, libraries, and application software, and the bootloader for proprietary IOT connectivity device(s).
- Software packaging with RPM building and management
- Define the process to upgrade the new Linux package to existing hardware at customer premises
- Configuration and Troubleshoot of the proprietary IOT connectivity devices for internal R&D teams during their development and verification
- Automate the creation and distribution of keys and certificates
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls for IoT connectivity devices.
- Tune server and application-level performance monitoring and alerting.
- Help define our roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs, considering architectural issues and tradeoffs
- Understand and manage integration points with other systems that interface with your applications
- Supports development of project plans, including scope, budget, schedules, and risk management.
- Works closely with the business analysts, software development and verification team, the functional manager, and the program manager.
- Collaborate and work with global teams in multiple locations.
- Interface with Global Privacy and Security team for the IoT Gateway understand security risks and recommendations and provide solutions to mitigate the security risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Networking / Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field
- 12+ years of hands-on experience in Networking, shell scripting, and Linux internals, with a development background.
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts like VPC, Route tables, Host base router firewall, SSH, NAT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Virtual IPs, VPN
- Linux System Administration and Networking work experience
- Configuring Firewalls(IP tables/firewall) and security software
- Able to generate Linux packages, and configure based on business needs.
- Passion for cybersecurity. Ability to build secured Linux packages with antivirus and security patches.
- Shell, Python scripting experience
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams. Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with vendors and customers.
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Development background in Java/C++
- DevOps knowledge
Below are the skill set needed for the immediate Lanner board bring up requirements
- Good understanding of Linux kernel modules, with familiarity of kernel debugging, good shell scripting
- 4 to 6 years of experience
- Knowledge in board bring up, bootloader ( U-boot/BIOS/GRUB2 etc..) and device drivers
- Strong C programming with knowledge of networking protocols ( L2/L3, TCP.UDP, HTTPS etc..)
This is the white-box variant would be using
Basic knowledge on all servers, storage and network
Indepth knowledge on any one of the above
ITIL Certification would be an added advantage
be able to manage the team and work with all the service engineers
Ability to handle customer escalations
Adept in reporting and taking reviews