QA automation engineers to design automated tests to validate the functionality of network protocol software stack. Their job is to create the initial test plan, write the scripts, install the automation testing protocols, and report the results.
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Hand on experience to QA the product following customer requirements.
Prepared test cases, testing, documenting errors (depending on the phase of the project) Checking the bug tracking system for the fixed errors.
Following the automation testing plan to prepare and execute the automation testing and verifying the automation testing results and fixing the automation cases and automation environment issues.
Candidate should have fundamental core networking skills, with basic knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol suite, OSI layered architecture and should be able to relate that knowledge in troubleshooting related issues.
Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new product as organization evolves.
Additional Skills (Preferred):
0-2 years of experience in QA in the field of computer networking is plus.
Hands on experience with Cloud systems, APIs, Application and Database systems.
Hands on experience with Linux and knowledge of Operating System concepts.
Good understanding of complete software delivery cycle(worked with ticketing system, escalation management and building knowledge base for customer support organization)
Nice to have experience in Selenium.
Knowledge in SNMP Protocol.
Familiarity with IXIA Traffic Generator and its APIs for Automation.
B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA)
About Spica Systems
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will develop and execute exploratory manual and
automated tests to ensure product quality on both iOS and Android devices. You will
read, review, run test cases and capture screenshots of successful or unsuccessful
test activities for in-house mobile applications, web applications and operations
systems enhancements. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry
at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
• Analysing and evaluating functional and technical requirements to determine
the scope of the functionality to be covered by testing.
• Responsible for designing and executing tests, reporting and tracking defects,
responding to inquiries, supporting UAT and other tasks pertaining to the QA
• Analyse test results, leverage troubleshooting skills to assist with defining root
cause, and perform re-testing after defects are addressed.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to
provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet
• Liaise with internal teams (For e.g. developers, project and product managers)
to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 5 Years of experience in a Mobile Application Testing Space (Hybrid
• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Developing automation test scripts for mobile application
• Ability to understand financial and operational modules, business processes,
and underlying table structures
• Familiarity with online banking applications: Web or mobile platform based
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Knowledge of bug tracking software, preferably JIRA is a plus
• Knowledge of automation testing using Selenium is a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Solid understanding of QA methodology and practices, within SDLC
• Intrigued by technology and new applications
• MS Office skills
• Effective communicator
• Team player
Key skills: java ,selenium,BDD,API testing,Rest assured.
· Hands-on knowledge of Maven
· Appium hands-on
· Jenkins hands-on
· Hands-on knowledge of API testing techniques and usage of API tools SOAP UI/JMeter (REST /SOAP)
· Rest api automation using rest assured
· Usage of Postman or JMeter tool to modify requests to validate multiple outputs on scenarios.
· Analyze results of tests and to be able to update existing test suits after API changes
· Basic Knowledge about CI/CD Concepts
· Exposure to UI Automation, Selenium, JAVA Rest Assured, TestNG
· Experience using at least one defect management tool – JIRA, HP ALM, ADO etc.
Nice to have skills:
· ISTQB foundation certification would be a plus.
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer is required to have hands-on experience in end to end Manual/Automated testing. He/She should be able to write test plans/strategy and should be able to execute it. He/She should be able to write an automation framework from scratch and should be able to write test scripts..
Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
Experience with automated tools like selenium
Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
Knowledge on performance & security testing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 5 years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing
- Knowledge/Experience of C# .net
- Define testing objectives based on Acceptance Criteria
- Write comprehensive test cases to verify project functionality
- Validate functionality according to requirements/stories
- Demonstrate strong understanding of software testing practices, strategies and techniques
- Can write clear, sufficiently detailed bugs, able to track and verify bugs
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, scrum process
- Good communication skills, willing to learn/share
- Experience with test automation (Selenium/Protractor or similar)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
Understand and Influence functional and nonfunctional requirements while working with product manager to drive a Test
Instill best practices for development and testing and champion their adoption, Mentor junior engineers on software design,
coding practices and TDD strategies
Set ambitious targets for test coverage and ensure teams are achieving it
Testing the product at multiple levels to improve user experience, predictability, performance, capacity, and reduce defects,
Differentiate testing at multiple stages for sanity, integration, regression, unit testing, acceptance and set process and
guidelines for these
Full automation of testing for load, functional, recovery, security, response time, scalability etc and benchmark the modules
against all these parameters
Actively improve the architecture and design of testing modules, choose correct technologies, frameworks and libraries and
ensure adoption by junior SDET
Write good quality, modular, reusable, performant, well documented code for testing
Create common libraries & Utilities to be used by multiple engineering teams
Software Engineer in Test/Test Engineer work within software development agile teams to
ensure software is designed and implemented for testability. They write automated unit,
component and system tests to ensure code quality and detect regressions early in the
development cycle. They are responsible for accurate test execution documentation. They also
maintain the integration and test frameworks used by multiple development teams. They must be
able to support a fast-paced agile software release process for one of Convergent’s cybersecurity
Develop software to perform unit, component and system testing
Develop and maintain test execution and tracking software
Contribute towards architecture designs providing feedback on testability
Decompose user stories into tasks and estimate story points for user stories and tasks
Perform manual tests as required
Experience and Skills:
o Experience in test design and implementation
o Experience in release management
o Experience with Python
o Experience with Docker
o Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred)
o Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium)
o Experience with Linux BASH scripting and administration
o Works and communicates well in a distributed/remote team environment
o Experience with Git and Ansible
o Experience with RedHat Package Manager (RPM) and yum repositories
o Experience testing applications and deploying them to cloud micro service
architectures (AWS, OpenShift, Azure, etc.)
o Experience with Django based full stack web development
o Experience testing web application frontends (React preferred)
o Familiarity with KVM/ESX virtual environments
o BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (3 years work experience in place of degree)
If you are interested for above position, then please send me your updated cv & following details:
Can relocate to Baner Pune (Y / N) :
Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium) in years:
Experience in years in Python Scripting:
Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred) in years:
Experience in Docker in years:
• Minimum 5-8 years Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• 3-5 Years of Experience as a SW/AT developer using C#
• Solid knowledge With C# codding.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Strong Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Experience in Non-functional testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
SDET - Mobile
Skills: Appium,C#,Selenium, Mobile Automation, Appium framework, Query the database
Experience: 5- 11 yrs
Mobile Test, 5+Years e Manual & AutomationTesting in Mobile applications like Android and IOS, C# or Java Programming SQL, automation framework development, Appium, Selenium
We are looking to hire QA engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for our existing team and helping them to finding bugs and glitches.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Proven 4 year of experience of team lead position in Quality Analyst
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors .
- Working experience in selenium .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have leadership quality.
- Monday to Friday working .
- Flexible working hour.
- Hassle free working environment.