Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the
customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to
drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the
appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for
further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while
expanding on the core knowledge
1-3;3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc.
Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience
with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
JSON & XML Data formats (required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load
balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus,
but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft))
About Gaian Solutions India Pvt Ltd-GAIA TV
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Experienced in mobile development for iOS and Android
Experienced with mobile build systems (xcodebuild, gradle, etc.).
- Monitor and evaluate channel integration effectiveness and stability
- Identify and resolve potential gaps in partner integration and share with relevant stakeholders
- Resolve day-to-day queries of sellers regarding any partner integrations
- Build scalable end-to-end processes by aligning multiple teams
- Collaborate and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams like marketing, sales, demand generation, and customer success to deliver goals and remove any roadblocks along the way
- Handle multiple communication channels with different partners like Chats, Email & Calls
- Prior developer or technical support experience in SaaS industry (preferable but not mandatory)
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of APIs and ability to write database queries for debugging (SQL, no SQL etc.)
- Above par debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, influencing, networking, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of End to end E-commerce process is a plus
As a Database Administrator, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning,
implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining our company’s
databases. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the
company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for endusers. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where
opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end
user’s specialised role
• Design and implement database in accordance to end users’ information needs
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format
and in a timely manner
• Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
• Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches
and versions when required
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 4 Years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party
• Familiarity with programming languages API
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Monitor and triage IT Helpdesk requests through the Ticketing system and escalation Slack Channel and Emails
- Provide technical support and consultation services to end-users with issue identification, reproduction, and resolution via ticketing system, phones, and/or chat.
- Prepare and ship computers to all users based on company standard policy
- Responsible for general IT operations and user support
- Collaborate with Engineering Operations, and security teams to coordinate on IT policies to make effective business decisions
- Design, plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency to support team projects
- Accurately record transactions and processes using a designated tracking software
- Fully document technical specifications solutions of supported applications, workflow processes, and training material to a non-technical audience
- Develop, deploy and maintain system monitoring to enhance and scale the quality of IT support
- Develop, deploy and maintain the automation and user life cycle workflow
- Provides implementation and post-implementation triage and support of business software solutions by programming and/or configuring enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and applications.
- Leads systems' incident support and troubleshooting for complex and non-complex issues.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers;
- Provides insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in the subject area;
- Ensures new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures.
- Develops and executes unit testing to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
- Develops, configures, or modifies basic to moderately complex integrated business application solutions by designing and coding component-based applications using programming languages.
- Strong customer service skills including verbal and written communications; customer-focused with the ability to effectively communicate with management, co-workers, and customers.
- Experience administering SaaS applications like Google workspace, Atlassian, Okta, Slack
- Hands-on experience working and supporting Mac and Windows OS
- Experience and knowledge of scripting languages to develop automation workflows and integrations for repetitive manual tasks
- Superior time management skills including a sense of urgency and proactive approach.
- Capable to manage multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated to research resolutions to technical issues independently and learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Familiar with SSO/SAML, SCIM, 2FA, and Oauth flows
- Experience with API integrations
- Flexibility to work during the holidays and an on-call rotation
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND / SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree or related experience required.
- CompTIA A+ certification a plus
- 6+ years of relevant technical experience in a Help Desk, System Admin, or Desktop Support role
- Strong Knowledge of Google Suite, Atlassian, and Okta administration
- Strong Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Google Script, etc)
- Strong computer aptitude and understanding of IT concepts, operating systems, business applications, and network systems.
- Experience in software development and knowledge of scripting languages.
- Strong ability to evaluate the impact of new needs, as well as associated applications, systems, and processes
- Strong ability to work both individually and in a team environment
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
Designation- L1 Tech Support
Location – Kharghar
Experience - 2 to 5 years
L1 Tech Support: BE/Btech only.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of support Experience on Financial transactions system
- Monitor and verify program execution, identification and communication of processing variances(e.g. run time, record counts, etc.) and potential issues
- Manage Production alerts and take necessary action as per the run-book
- Creation of incident tickets, and follow-up until closure as per Standard Operational Procedure
- Maintain and adhere production schedules to include ad-hoc requests
- Stopping and starting system processes
- Troubleshoot failures and determine best course of action
- Internal Stakeholder communications with respect to the daily production cycles
- Documenting all Operational activities (Known Error Database, reports, Troubleshooting steps, Operation manual, important mail communications)
- SLA Adherence.
- Good Understanding of SQL and scheduling.
- Familiarity/Experience with UNIX, LINUX, Windows environments
- Familiarity with scheduling and job monitoring tools
- Must be able to do work in all 3 shifts (morning/afternoon/night
If interested, kindly share updated resume, current CTC and Expected CTC.
Required Skills: GSM, Linux, Networking, infrastructure, VOIP, PHP, Perl, SIP, troubleshooting, Python,HTML
- 5+ years of solid experience as an Asterisk Developer
- Must be proficient at developing software using a scripting language. A distinct advantage if you have experience using Python
- Sound knowledge of Asterisk Installation, Configuration, Dialplan, Call troubleshooting (SIP, ISDN)
- Solid experience of working With Linux Operating Systems
- Good understanding of VoIP, SIP, SS7.
Senior Cloud Service DBA
Department & Team
Senior DBA – Team Lead
This role will be a mix of project, BAU and innovation and will encompass typical database administration duties that you may expect in a large-scale telecommunications environment: performance tuning, replication, database design, backups, high availability, encryption, security, configuration etc.
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Infrastructure Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
4. Cloud Architect Team – Delivering future strategy, ongoing cloud performance optimisation.
The DBA function forms part of Client’s Tier 3 support function and works closely with the internal NOC, Service Desk, Infrastructure, IP Networks and Cloud Architect teams. To enable the business in achieving its stated objectives by assisting the other technology teams to achieve world-class benchmarks of customer service and support.
To highlight, a key requirement of the role will be involvement in defining our future strategy around database modernisation in the cloud.
· Involved in new solutions design discussions and to recommend suitable, secure, performance optimised database offerings based on business requirements
· Ensure all databases in the AWS and Azure are configured for performance, scale and high availability where required
· Take responsibility of modernisation of Clients database estate in the cloud, leveraging open source technologies and cloud native hosting platforms
· Drive innovation by constantly reviewing latest public cloud platform database service releases such as Babelfish in AWS to fast track adoption of native services
· Ensure security considerations are at the forefront when designing and managing database solutions
· Optimise query performance
· Ensure all key databases have deep insight monitoring enabled to enable improved capabilities around fault detection
· Perform regular database maintenance when required and ensure databases are backed up according to agreed RTO / RPO information
· Maintenance work to be planned meticulously to minimise/eradicate self-inflicted P1 outages
· Monitoring database costs regularly and identify strategies to minimize cost as part of internal FinOps practices
· Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
· Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using automation tools like Terraform
Skills & Experience:
· SQL Server Database Administration - REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Highly Desirable
· AWS Certified Database Specialty – REQUIRED
· Azure Database Administrator Associate – Highly Desirable
Skills & Experience:
· Ideal candidate has been supporting traditional server based relational databases for over 8 years who then transitioned into AWS and Azure public cloud for the last 5 years
· SQL Server / MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017 / 2019 (including Always-On and Analysis Services)
· Postgres / MYSQL as standalone and managed service platforms
· Strong database migration experience (Particularly MSSQL to open source and leveraging AWS native platforms including RDS, Athena, Aurora)
· Extensive AWS experience in a commercial environment, architecting database best practices
· Strong experience supporting AWS / Azure based datalake/data warehouse environments. Required to support internal BI teams
· Solid experience and understanding which workloads are best suitable for which specific database platforms in AWS and Azure
· Extensive experience and understanding of database security, including appropriate encryption and authentication best practices
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
· Good knowledge of Azure cloud database services
· Any working experience around non-relational databases (internally hosted or managed service such as DynamoDB in AWS will be favoured)
· Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share and communicate your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results-oriented; make things happen; “can-do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and a global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud database solutions
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight
· Help creates an effective team
· Continuous improvement
We are looking for 4+ years of experience as a Cloud Engineer or Administrator able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the cloud computing market, enterprise, and open-source technologies.
- Azure AZ-104 Certified Azure Administrator, AWS Certification or GCP Professional Certification required
Advanced scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python) .E
experience in automation, configuration, etc. Ideally has experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or equivalent.
Container technologies (Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker, CoreOS)
Experience in support and configuration of systems and application monitoring services (CloudWatch, Prometheus, StackDriver, Azure Monitor)
Experience with cloud management and governance technologies (CloudHealth, CloudCheckr)
Experience using, and configuring ITSM systems (Zendesk, ServiceNow)
Familiarity with running mission-critical infrastructure within 24x7 production environment