We at Yapsody India are currently hiring a freelance creative copywriter with excellent writing and research skills who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content.
As a member of the marketing team, you will write and edit content for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the design team to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and articulate content.
- Writing original, plagiarism-free content that is impossible to ignore.
- Create catchy Call-To-Actions that get people clicking.
- Developing Original, Creative & Engaging content copy for Marketing activities such as
- Social Media newsletters (LinkedIn and Twitter),
- Email newsletters for Sales & Marketing,
- Social media posts that include Reels, static content and carousels, and video scripts,
- Blog featured images and emailer graphics.
- Planning efficiently to handle deadlines
Desired Candidate profile
- Should have approximately around 1 year of experience in copywriting. Ad agency background preferred.
- Should have experience working for social media marketing & email marketing
- Must have a basic understanding and knowledge of western pop culture and have experience in writing for American audiences.
- Have basic knowledge of SEO best practices and keywords- (to implement in the copy content)
- Should be a team player and a good communicator
- Should be quick on the feet and a problem solver
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision by relying on experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be persuasive and sell your ideas
About Yapsody India Pvt Ltd
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Yapsody is a live entertainment and event ticketing company focused on providing hospitality enterprises such as casinos and independent presenters customized end-to-end solutions for leveraging concert entertainment. Yapsody contracts and produces several hundred major concert events per year. Yapsody’s powerful, simple-to-use online event ticketing system delivers cutting-edge ticketing services and event registration solutions to thousands of event presenters across the globe each year, enabling them to sell tickets online to concerts, conferences, sporting events, theater shows, fundraisers and more.
B 501, Western edge 2,
behind Metro Mall
Role - Content Marketer
What you'll do
Be an SEO champ! Tell a product story that the Google algorithm loves. Understand our audience, their requirements and tie them with search volumes and user queries.
● Write content pieces that not just drive traffic but convert them.
● Build marketing collaterals that help leads in their decision-making process.
● You'd be expected to work with design, front-end, sales, and product .
● Work on different forms of content - blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, hosting podcasts.
Skills you bring to the table:
● You have a stronghold over SEO.
● You preferably have 2-3 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
● You are a great communicator, both verbal and written.
● Just like everyone in the team, you have maniacal attention to detail.
● You are a self-starter, capable of working independently.
POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading US based VCs, big venture debt and leading NBFCs.
Were on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So, we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholder.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness. As well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. The role demands strong leadership to drive step change- improving supplier performance and innovation- with appropriate support from the stakeholder community to enable success.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing, design, website and product teams to create sticky content for target audiences.
- Develop a refined understanding of the brand, category, and overall marketplace.
- Execute long-form / short-form copy development for brand engagements.
- End-to-end leadership of content for ad campaigns, social media, website pages, product descriptions on e-commerce platforms, blogs, brochures, cards, etc.
- Manage and lead the content team.
- Manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects.
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading symbols.
- Ability to recognize strong creative ideas and see them through to completion.
- Ability to sell ideas to other members of the creative team.
- Ability to work with the marketing team and figure out what type of content is working, and refine the future content strategies accordingly.
- 2+ years of content writing experience, preferably with a digital FMCG brand or start-up.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A strong content writing portfolio will be preferred
- Track record as a creative problem solver with a knack for fresh ideas and a new perspective.
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you'd like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focused on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.6 Crore students, more than 600 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 900+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Job Title: Content Writer
The Content Writer will be responsible for creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile, and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhance audience engagement. The role will be responsible for creating content, such as blog posts, articles, and infographics, for UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET, and Engineering Syllabus. Your responsibility would include the following:
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to the audience looking for skill development.
- Writing blogs on different topics of different programming languages and frameworks.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content for a range of mediums - online, digital, social, and mobile.
- Ensure content is SEO optimized and ranks on search engines.
- Understand User intent and ensure users do not bounce back.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop a content strategy focused on the education industry, especially relevant to audiences looking for skill development and learning programming languages.
- Manage additional aspects of the content creation, including research, fact-checking, key-word optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring for engagement opportunities
The blogs must be
- Clearly, with step-by-step instructions and images to explain the same.
- Unique (Non-Plagiarised)
- Helpful to the reader without any fluff.
- Full-filling User intent and ensuring users do not bounce back.
- Enthusiasm to create quality and meaningful content for the education industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actively pick up new work, and changes suggested
- Proven ability to write for different Topics of UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET, and Engineering Syllabus.
- Ability to deliver quality content on Time
Are you someone who spends most of your time on social media? Do you believe in the power of words? Is creating viral content your strong suit? If yes, then this role is meant for you. Paavan is looking for an experienced social media & copywriting manager to lead our communication & social media marketing initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & short video apps
2. Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
3. Identify ways to increase engagement & followers on each platform
4. Create targeted campaigns & giveaways on social media to start discussions around the brand along with user participation
1. Create short but powerful copies for app, notifications, website, paid ads, videos & other offline/online collaterals
1. Education (Bachelors/Masters) from Tier-1 colleges
2. Atleast 2-3 years of social media & copywriting experience in a B2C startup or established brand
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Strong understanding of consumer psychology and how the digital marketing at large works
5. A keen interest in concepts of spirituality, dharma & Bharat is preferred
6. Ability to cope with multiple projects & deadlines while delivering results
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Enthusiastic, high work ethics and an entrepreneurial mindset
9. Have an eye for detail
Create content to be used for blog posts, social media, press releases, and other platforms.
Research industry-related topics.
Collaborate/coordinate with the marketing team to prepare various marketing collateral and communications for both public and internal use.
Compose and develop content for all communication channels and across mediums (digital, print, web).
Learn the functions of internally developed software to write end-user documentation (such as online help, quick reference guides, and release notes).
Should have a good understanding of SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
Must have a flair for creative writing
1-3 years experience in content writing for a B2B company
Knowledge of tools like Grammarly or equivalent, Keyword research tools
Knowledge of content distribution is preferred
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
"Prior experience should be in client servicing."
"Must be from Digital Agencies."
He/She will be responsible for assisting the “COO” in driving strategy, planning, execution, and performance for the agency's strategic practice. Driving insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values as per client requirements to engage a stronger and more impactful brand experience. Monitoring and evaluating implemented brand strategies and marketing actions and amending them based on deviations.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Understand business objectives, challenges, and opportunities of target and industry
- Developing a comprehensive context for digital strategies through analyzing a wide range of information in detail, as part of situation assessment.
- Facilitate existing client relationships and mandate via the role of strategy
Insights & Ideas
- S/he will be responsible for driving consumer understanding and insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values for consumers to have a stronger and more impactful brand experience.
- To build digital solutions encompassing technology, content marketing, and development and executing the same effectively
- Implementing new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams.
- Cross functioning with digital media, content planning and, social media teams to drive brand innovation, engagement, and penetration across marketing ecosystems along with head strategy.
- Collaborate with the Account Supervisor or Manager, Client Services, on the preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies, and actions for the client.
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: media output, creative output, research reports and, client data
- Share input on content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Lead brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
- Provide market research, analyses, and insights into the latest industry trends
- Developing actionable marketing strategies driven by insight, channeled by cultural understanding, and,powered through research
New Business Development
- S/he will maintain and grow our agency's business and client base on an ongoing basis.
- S/he will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs.
- Responsible for creating brand identities through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats, and opportunities of a client’s business.
- Responsible for departmental vision, structure, and management while providing leadership, accountability, and mentorship to brand strategy.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives
- Monitoring and enforcing new business risks and constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Manage agency strategy efforts and projects, get involved with projects from start to finish, and ensure successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide strategic branding thought leadership and expertise to expand business relationships
- Oversee development of marketing plans and creative briefs
- Develop and implement new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams
- Work with all departments to develop integrated solutions and expand the services Grapes provides to clients
- Seeking new opportunities to add value to existing clients, helps with identifying and nurturing new business opportunities
Leadership / Cultural Competencies:
We person should have the following characteristics and company values:
- Self-driven, proactive, and motivated, who looks to take initiative
- Looks to ask questions / has a spirit of inquiry
- Ability to lead the Team
- Ability to think strategically
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic and high expectations for performance, but who can lead by example
- Ability to earn the trust of co-workers, maintain confidence, and put the company’s self-interest above one’s self
- Interpersonally savvy, relates well to people throughout the organization
- Committed to building strong teams, looks to develop solid relationships and elicit collaboration
- Someone with a level of self-awareness and the ability to bond easily with others
- Hands-on experience in social media and/or content marketing, preferably in a social or digital agency.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Experience in a social media or content marketing agency with a proven portfolio in managing social media accounts is imperative.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their always-on content.
- Developed more digitally-oriented planning skills alongside the core craft e.g. social listening, web analytics content planning.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Independent, determined, loves taking responsibility and problem-solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands up for problem-solving real ideas.
BetterInvest is an Alternative investment platform that envisions to empower retail investors with access to investment opportunities, which were available to the wealthy 1%, via fractional ownership.Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.Responsibilities
- Research and write industry-related content
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Promote content through multiple channels
- Update website content as needed
- Optimise content using SEO best practices
- Expertise in using content management software, social media platforms and SEO techniques
- Must have written and published blog articles and social media content
- Knowledge about personal finance and investment opportunities is a plus
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!