Oversee the rollout of all campaigns on the assigned brand, from conceptualization through
to campaign measurement. This includes idea generation, overseeing the production
process and execution.
Summarise key campaign insights and recommend actions to improve the campaign performance
Needs to work out a Social Media plan and a content calendar on the assigned brand
Collate social media reports of the campaigns and present them to the client with actionable next steps
Collate and present Website Analytics
Build an execution plan to engage audiences using email marketing
Develop and maintain a weekly content calendar based on information and objectives
provided by the client
Provide recommendations for day-to-day community management
Measure the volume, reach and engagement every month
Has successfully completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing – specializing in Digital
Marketing from a reputed institute
Has 4-5 years of experience in the Account Management team in a Digital Agency
Some amount of Direct Marketing experience would be preferable
Has done content bucketing and conceptualized Social Media Strategies
Has ideated and executed upsell and cross campaigns
Has implemented drip marketing campaigns for specific audiences
Understands and has implemented customer lifecycle-based campaigns
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred.
- Support a vibrant, enthusiastic community around blockchain applications (including NFTs) in gaming.
- Manage our product Discord and Telegram accounts, engaging directly with community members while being mindful of team expectations and priorities.
- Uphold quick response times during core hours, ensuring a high-quality experience for members of the community.
- Identify problems that may develop into issues with project revenue, including player unrest, exploits, technical issues, and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with our support team to address issues as they arise
- Maintain consistency with our current branding, positioning, voice, and messaging
Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role. Previous experience in crypto is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with gamer communities, in particular on Discord and Telegram
- Experienced in online marketing, growth hacking, and viral marketing.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the NFT community, crypto-specific language, and a proficient understanding of blockchain and NFTs as they relate to games
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned account(s). Manages/coordinates Client projects from planning to completion. May serve as the daily contact between the Agency and the Client. Effectively executes strategies, problem-solves, and develops solid business relationships. Provides Client service support.
- Social Media Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of client projects. May serve as the daily contact between client and agency.
- -Proactive in developing and maintaining a close and productive relationship with key client contacts, acting with integrity at all times and including the SAM or AD in communications as appropriate.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the client’s business and be proactive in maintaining and sharing your knowledge of the industry in which they operate.
- Ensures client requests are dealt with promptly and developed into internal briefs by you and your team, distinguishing between a good and poor client brief and proactively ensuring clarity on agreed actions
- Ensures to gain client sign-off at the relevant project stages, involving the SAM/AD when appropriate
- Ensures the work that you send to the client and that of anyone you oversee, is completed in a timely fashion and is of the upmost quality, with high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and relevance to brief ¾ Before a project leaves the agency, ensures that all mandatory requirements have been considered and acted upon to gain sign off by the relevant Production Lead and client
- Identifies and solves problems as they arise, appreciating when it is appropriate to involve or notify the SAM and / or the AD
- Checks contact reports of key meetings and telephone conversations prepared by your team, ensuring these are issued to the client within 24-48 hours
- Proactively manages jobs and the Production Schedule, to ensure that they are scheduled on time, to budget and are monitored using appropriate administration procedures
- Supports those overseen in the prioritization of their tasks, in line with the wider Account
- Handling Team’s activity and objectives, to ensure team deadlines are met. Where necessary, proactively liaises with the SAM and / or AD to ensure priorities are aligned
- Ensures research and background information is prepared the team, for briefs/pitches / presentations as appropriate. Demonstrates capability in contributing to such meetings as needed
- Works with a multi-disciplinary team, developing strong working relationships with the
- Production Team to ensure they can add value and client requirements are managed to realistic timescales and associated budgets are appropriate. Oversees this activity within your team as necessary
- Supports the SAM and/or AD and working with the Insights & Planning Team proactively develops an understanding of strategy and how this applies to the projects you are delivering. Applies and relay this knowledge in an appropriate way
- Proactive in identifying and progressing new business opportunities Administration and financial management
- Monitors ongoing costs throughout individual campaigns
- Ensures accurate quotations for production are produced and distributed at the beginning of any campaign, by you and those that you oversee
- Proactively manages the maintenance of job numbers and job records
- Ensures a systematic and efficient filing system is maintained
- Mentor Junior Account Handlers in managing project finances appropriately
- To oversee all the social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled post
- Should have basic knowledge of reels, should be able to assist during product photo shoots.
- Should be technically sound and familiar with digital marketing strategies to coordinate with marketing agencies to improve ROl of ad spends.
- Should have basic knowledge of picture and video editing for curating content and ad related posts and videos.
- Copywriting for content that goes up on website, app and other platforms as and when needed.
Skills & Qualifications.
•Degree in marketing
•Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
•Computer software proficiency
•Public relations and brand marketing experience
•Proofreading and editing skills
•Strong verbal & Written communication skills
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings, and has seen an upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group had started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The moto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
Work From Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Handle influencers for engagements, activities and campaigns
Requirements and skills
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in social media content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Rhym is building a gamified, play-to-earn esports community powered by web3.
- 11K active gamers on Rhym discord
- Worked with some of the top FreeFire streamers to launch their own NFT-driven communities
- Raised pre-seed
Looking for a strong content/community person who can help us build a passionate gaming community, and make them excited about our vision
- Passionate about gaming
- Help us translate the vision & the product into a compelling story
- Work with the design, and product team to create creative content across social channels
- Effectively utilize gaming influencers to promote the product & keep the community engaged
- Have or develop a strong understanding of trends in the segment
- Love community building, and coming up with creative ideas to keep the community engaged
- Help us kick off & expand our community to the international gaming market
1. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in content & community
2. Creative & strong with all content formats (text, video AMA)
3. *Passionate about gaming*
Blitzpools is an Indian fantasy sports platform that allows users to
play fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi.
Blitzpools is a Game of Skill where user creates a team of real
players for an upcoming match and compete with other users for big
prizes. User's team earns points based on user's player performances
in the real-life match.
Years of Experience: 6+yrs.
- End-to-End ownership of retention programs and processes across a variety of direct-to-customer channels – Outbound & Inbound, Manual / Assisted (tele-calling, visits) & Automated (including email, SMS, push notifications, merchandising and other new upcoming digital mediums)
- Conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for retention - Partner with the product team to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams. Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute. 6-8 years of overall experience with 5+ years of relevant work experience in lifecycle marketing in consumer products / services
- Demonstrate result orientation and high Bias for action. The candidate must have strong operational experience and be willing to get hands dirty.
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering marketing programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations. Skilled at decoding the price-value equation from a customer’s perspective and an ability to speak the customer’s language
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills earning trust of others
The day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
1. Manage influencer marketing campaigns and convert brand requirements into specific deliverables for influencers, influencer reach out, negotiation, selection, resolving disagreements, follow-ups, campaign timeline management, and report making
2. Reach out to Brands for pitching our services.
3. Work on uploading campaigns and putting campaigns in the proper format on the app
4. Handle queries of influencers (users of the app) on-call or written customer support (we all do it as its the best way to know our users and their issues)
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and
- executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
- sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining
- sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like
- taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization