BrowserStack is the industry’s most reliable cloud web and mobile testing platform, used by more than 2 million developers across 135 countries. We empower teams to speed up release cycles and deploy websites and mobile applications that work seamlessly on any user interface.
Users can choose from more than 1,200 on-demand real mobile devices, browsers and operating systems and rely on a secure, stable and scalable infrastructure to support thousands of concurrent manual and automated tests. By reducing the time, cost and maintenance overhead associated with testing, we help software teams keep focus on what matters most - building better products and services with amazing experiences.
More than 25,000 global companies rely on BrowserStack, including industry-leaders like Microsoft, ING, Mastercard, Dow Jones, Garmin, National Geographic, Volvo, NRK, HubSpot, Walt Disney and AngularJS, to name a few. With offices in San Francisco, Mumbai and Dublin, BrowserStack is privately held and backed by Accel. Learn more at: www.browserstack.com.
- Connecting with minimum 80 to 100 working professionals (prospective students) each day from the leads/database present on leadsquared CRM
- Generating a pool of prospects by identifying the need of upskilling depending on the student’s area of interest
- Helping prospective students with the detailed information about the programs offered through phone or video counselling & create a strong pipeline
- Ensure to meet daily deliverables & achieve weekly/monthly enrolment target
Work from office, Full time
Age upto 29
Fluent English Communications needed.
A seasoned, experienced Enterprise SaaS sales & business development leader to join the growing company's leadership team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales and go-to-market strategies that help achieve new client sales & revenue goals for the company. The VP of Business Development & Sales will also work closely with other stakeholders to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
Key Responsibilities -
- Strategic Thinker & Leadership: Leading from the front on all important Client facing discussions, while providing direction to the team on the positioning, go-to-market strategy and priority amongst the prospect segments.
- Full Sales Cycle Ownership: Tactfully and strategically enable the team to follow up with the prospects regularly, host the commercial negotiations and drive the needed urgency towards deal closures.
- Partnerships & Influencer Management: Actively discover, acquire and engage with strategic partners/industry influencers, consultants and resellers to drive an efficient channel of demand creation and client acquisition across multiple geographies
- Data & Process Driven-You obsess with data, analytics and processes to ensure repeatability and consistency around meeting & exceeding the Quarterly goals and also enabling data-led experimentation in short delivery cycles.
- Team Management - Manage a team of Sales representatives responsible for selling Enterprise Software and New Customer Acquisition
- Strong understanding of company positioning, pricing, and business development strategies for complex Enterprise SaaS Companies
- Extensive experience negotiating terms and closing contracts for business
- Strategic thinker with strong storytelling skills and written communication
- Strong cross-functional partner, particularly with Product, Marketing and Client Management teams.
- Experience of selling to the US from India
• Doing Cold Calling
• Identifying Sales Opportunities
• Closing Business Deals
• Following Up With Customers
• Meeting Sales Targets
• Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth
• Explaining The Products To The Customers
IT sales /Enterprise
Full Time, Permanent
Ability to effectively handle Enterprise sales & Assisting the Business Team. Understand Tech Products Gather Leads and build a sales pipeline Business Development in IT Consulting, Proposal making, client handling. Requirement Analysis. Prepare BRD
Good knowledge of online bidding on portals Freelancer, Upwork. Good working knowledge of SRS and other documentation. excellent communications & writing skills, how to work on wire-frames
Female Candidates get preferrable
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list
Proven track record of success building security business in any or all of Security Consulting, Managed Security Services, Vendor - Security Softwar
Classically Sales trained, Well networked locally across - end users, partners and industry bodies / associations
Experience Level : 10 + Yrs
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be driving one of the most important functions of the company – Sales. You will be converting potential customers to actual buyers and identify new applications, new segments and grow business.
What you will do:
Being esponsible for client acquisition by approaching end users, OEM's and large corporates
Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective lead generation
Ensuring development and achievement of sales through direct sales channel.
Focusing on growing and generating new business
Being a Key Interface between the customer and all relevant divisions such as production planning.
Driving targets and collection by improving communication through emails, meetings, calls
Establishing relationship with clients and providing a high standard of customer service continually
Managing and controlling credit of customers through effective follow ups, meetings, field visits
Constantly supporting and handholding customers for all enquiries, payments, complaints, rejections, technical queries etc.
What you need to have:
Graduate (any stream) + MBA (preferred)
People from steel industry with 1-2 years of experience in client acquisition
Location – Mumbai
Experience in B2B Sales, managing sales through OEMs/ traders, Industrial sales, Engineering products etc. is a must
Candidate between the age of 27 to 32 years
Should be comfortable with travel within India
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting for new businesses
Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies.
Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting
Designation : Customer Relationship Executive
Job Role : Outbound Voice Process.
Job Location: Andheri,Sakinaka
Eligibility Criteria : -
Minimum - HSC Pass
SSC with Min 6 Months International BPO Experience (Fresher's Can Also Apply)
Between 18 - 40 years of age
Fixed shifts - 7 PM to 4 AM (Fixed night shift)
5 Days Working, Fixed Saturday & Sunday Off *
Drop and training will be provided
No. of vacancy – 50+