BrowserStack is the industry’s most reliable cloud web and mobile testing platform, used by more than 2 million developers across 135 countries. We empower teams to speed up release cycles and deploy websites and mobile applications that work seamlessly on any user interface.
Users can choose from more than 1,200 on-demand real mobile devices, browsers and operating systems and rely on a secure, stable and scalable infrastructure to support thousands of concurrent manual and automated tests. By reducing the time, cost and maintenance overhead associated with testing, we help software teams keep focus on what matters most - building better products and services with amazing experiences.
More than 25,000 global companies rely on BrowserStack, including industry-leaders like Microsoft, ING, Mastercard, Dow Jones, Garmin, National Geographic, Volvo, NRK, HubSpot, Walt Disney and AngularJS, to name a few. With offices in San Francisco, Mumbai and Dublin, BrowserStack is privately held and backed by Accel. Learn more at: www.browserstack.com.
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Org link - https://livehealth.in/
- Generate leads & contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Achieve weekly outbound meeting targets.
- Schedule appointment/meeting for sales AE
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Report to the Sales Manager on lead gen activity
- Proven work experience of more than 1 years as a Sales Development
- Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Track record of achieving meeting/appointment
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Attractive pay scale
- Mediclaim benefits -Employeee+Spouse+2Childrens+Parents
- Infinite Leave's availability post-confirmation (T & C apply)
- Flexible working hours & Hybrid work model
- Saas Product based experience.
Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Description Counselling & providing information about various courses to the students/parents and guiding them about the best course which will be suitable for them. Increasing the Branch's admission count. Able to generate walk-ins from Database Calling. Monitoring and ensuring timely implementation of all Academics related activities. Scheduling and conducting Student and Parent Orientation Program. Being a Point of contact to address Parents / students queries, grievances and giving them the relevant support and best possible solution thus ensuring parents & students satisfaction. Ensuring timely completion of portion by adhering to the lecture & test timetable and coordinating with faculty members. Support Management by maintaining up-to-date records with regards to Enquiries, Admissions, Batches, etc. Managing the Branch honestly & setting high ethical standards for his/her team. Note : Salary will be negotiable as per the knowledge and experience Key Skills Decision Making, Good Communication, Problem Solver, Self Motivation, Team Leading
Work with customers or their representatives
- Possess a professional, knowledgeable, positive and energetic attitude § Uses strong consultative sales skills and interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- Attention to detail, strong follow-up skills and motivation
- Assist manager in marketing campaigns
- Maintain accurate and organized files
- Work with Outside Sales Staff and Counter Sales Staff to assist in following up with customers
- Develop long-term relationships with industry customers (i.e. designers)
- Maintain the Showroom as a professional place of business
- Follow company policies and procedures and other duties as assigned
Any role with us is a career building opportunity. At 22by7, the incumbent is the complete owner of any opportunity she or he creates.
The sales effort is backed-up by right process and people in place like- dedicated Solution Architect Team, Dedicated Post Sales Team (Tech Team), Marketing and other Support function in place.
Dedicated 24*7 support team
We not only resolve but ensure BCP and thus empower our client’s for enhanced productivity gain and realization of their Business Score Card.
Culture that has been voted as a Great Place to Work by the People of 22by7
Highly credible and competent Team Members
True work life integration and balance
Other benefits like Medical Insurance, Covid Care, and support structure over and above
About the role
Role- Enterprise Sales Manager- New Business
Reporting to- Head Sales
Role Type- Individual Contributor
No. of Vacancies-02
- Handling end-to-end sales
- Selling IT Infrastructure or IT Transformation Solution to Enterprise Accounts
- Selling across verticals Enterprise Accounts
- Working on GTM strategies and seeding 22by7 as a Solution Partner in Client Account
- Account Planning, Mapping, meeting the Decision Making Unit of the prospect or existing clients
- Understanding the clients existing infrastructure and the pain points and building on the clients transformation journey/ growth journey
- Pitching the right solution with the help of Pre-Sales team members
- Cross-Selling and Up-Selling- Growing the Account
- Maintaining a healthy strong funnel on solution portfolio of 22by7
- Answering the RFI/RFP/PoC etc with the help of Pre-Sales team
- Managing the OEM, Disti eco system and leveraging it for getting leads/ pre-sales / closures
- Working on BOM and pricing
- Handling presentations, techno commercial negotiations and Closures
- Create Customer Experience Excellence through continuous follow-up and customer interaction
- Working with other cross-functional team like marketing for carrying out different client/vendor related activities
- Take Sales Accreditation on different product lines which helps for strong pitching
Of the Solutions
Education- Open- Any Diploma/Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate
Experience- 5 to 10 years, sales exposure in similar or related domain, must be in IT sales and market exposure is a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good at engaging and managing relationship with CXO level
- Excellent at relationship building and managing it
- Who can sniff opportunities
- Good mental resilience
- Drive to win
- Go getter
- Loves to work in fast paced environment and who loves working with target
- Open to travel
Sales Competency Dictionary
Technical Competencies- These are the competencies which are core and directly related to the job.
- Domain Knowledge & Expertise-
- Communication Skill-
Opening a conversation
Listening and Understanding abilities
Assessment of buyer
Growing the conversation
Art of probing/ questioning
Establishing trust, credibility, relationship over a communication
Closing the communication loop
Written communication- e-mail, documentation etc.
- Negotiation Skill-
Uncovering and delivering value, increasing the pie, creating win-win situations
Showing the value/worth
Finish it strong
Planning & Methodical
Networking for new sales opportunities
Behavioral Competencies- These are the competencies which manifests into the obvious behavior demonstrated by a successful sales professional.
- Achievement Motivation- The extent to which an individual is driven to succeed or can also be put as how important is for the individual to succeed in the given role.
Drive to Succeed
Achieving the goal
Sense of Achievement
Fear of Failure
Perseverance or Persuasiveness
- Emotional Stability/ Adaptability- The ability to adapt oneself to the environment and keep calm and focused even though an individual goes through tough challenges. The mental toughness to bounce back and hard.
Can take strong decision
- Emotional Intelligence- The ability to ‘Read people’
Able to empathize with people
Understands the emotions
Understands motivations that drives human behavior
- Locuz of control- Every individual attributes the success or failure to intrinsic or extrinsic factors. That is the factors which is under his control or not under his control. Thus they become ‘Accountable for their actions’.
Accountability for their action
In-charge of their plans and action
Owning up their success or failures
Doers or Action oriented
Strong at execution
- Organising Skills- The ability to extract information, interpret and plan.
Logical interpretation- quickly and accurately
Planning and Prioritizing
Desired Exposure/Background- Candidates who have worked in similar SI set up, exposure to corporate sales, selling IT solution to end customer. Must have a fair understanding of the business solution offered by 22by7
The Role growth- Can grow to Team Lead
Business Impact- The role makes a valuable contribution in the growth of the business profit, revenue, market and customer engagement.
- Converting Telephonic/ web enquiries into admissions
- Achieving business targets through effective counselling, as per timelines
- Following up for lead generations through tele-calling, WhatsApp, email, etc.
What you need to have:
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales/ Counselling. Candidates with prior edtech sales experience should highlight the same.
- Good Communication Skills & Disposition
- Self-Motivated & Confident approach
- Assertive & hardworking
- Flexible on timings.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Technical background or qualification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Sales exposure to B2B software products / SaaS products is a must.
- Understanding of technology, specifically in Analytics space.
- Ability to interact with prospects, break ice and pitch product.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a plus.
- Track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment, yet comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
- Self-starter able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision, works well with the team and motivates them as well.
- Based on geography, need to work the shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Researching organizations to identify new contacts and leads by geography, segment etc.
- Running customized mail campaigns to the leads, run follow-ups.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Working on targets, building the pipeline, and consistently meeting the targets.
- Work closely with marketing and content team to develop marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase reach on social media.
- Conduct interactions with prospects, identify and qualify prospects.
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends key trends in the analytics space and be aware of competitor products and offerings.
IT sales /Enterprise
Full Time, Permanent
Ability to effectively handle Enterprise sales & Assisting the Business Team. Understand Tech Products Gather Leads and build a sales pipeline Business Development in IT Consulting, Proposal making, client handling. Requirement Analysis. Prepare BRD
Good knowledge of online bidding on portals Freelancer, Upwork. Good working knowledge of SRS and other documentation. excellent communications & writing skills, how to work on wire-frames
Female Candidates get preferrable
Experience: 1 to 3 years
GrowSmart SMB Solutions Private Limited - We are a fast-growing vertical SaaS company based in Chennai. Our all-in-one, vertical-focused ERP product - GrowSmart - is used by industry leaders all across India. We work with companies in the following verticals: HVAC, MEP, Medical Equipments, Industrial Equipments, System Integrators, Fitness Equipments, and the like. Our Website: https://growsmartsmb.com
Our Culture: Young, friendly, and flat team; respect for every individual; challenging work environment; larger responsibilities earlier in your career; freedom to innovate; commitment towards results; recognition for hard work; good work-life balance.
About the job: We are in the Scale-Up phase of our journey. We are looking for growth-orientated SDRs to join us and help scale our growth. We are focused on India and Asia. So, no night shifts.
Designation: Sales Development Representative
Experience: 1-3 years experience in an outbound SDR role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Gain a clear understanding of the product, ICP, value proposition, and product positioning.
- Research, Identify, prospect, and qualify leads in assigned industry verticals.
- Generate SQLs through outbound campaigns - cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn.
- Consistently meet monthly targets for activities, demos, and SQLs.
- Experiment, measure, learn, and refine the outbound playbook.
- Maintain contacts/leads, activities in CRM
- Nurture leads through emailers, social media engagements.
- Demonstrated expertise in prospecting and lead generation in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal communication - English, Hindi (optional). Excellent email and written communication.
- Proven track record of prospecting via email, cold calling, and LinkedIn.
- Consultative sales - understand and clearly articulate value proposition to potential customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to answer customer questions.
- Passionate, energetic, and persuasive
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejections
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Job Perks: Not a large team, so you have a wide scope for learning, performance, and growth. Modern and state of the art workplace at the heart of the city – Ashok Nagar. Competitive salary, uncapped variable pay. Excellent growth opportunity – can take up bigger responsibilities earlier in your career. Due recognition and appreciation for hard work. Medical insurance for self.