CarWale Job Opportunity |Key Account Manager - Delhi & Mumbai - Enterprise Solutions
Department - Enterprise Solutions
- About CarWale
CarWale is India’s largest and most preferred auto destination. We have been assisting buyers to make an informed buying decision through our website and mobile app. Over the last 14 years, our only aim has been to make car buying simple for our consumers. Today we serve over 20 million unique visitors every month, and at least one third of the country’s car buyers go through Carwale.com at some point during their pre purchase research.
Before you sign up with us, we would love to tell you more about the team you are going to be part of and believe, it will help you take the right decision.
About Enterprise Solutions:
Enterprise Solutions is the core solutions team within the company that interfaces with the largest advertising clients and devises customized marketing and technology solutions to suit their needs.
Exp req- 1-3 yrs, from Tier 1 MBA College
Skills req- Sales, Business Development, Presales.
Auto, Consulting background preferred
What we're looking for
We are looking for smart young people who are passionate about engaging with students and parents and ‘ethically’ sell transformational career guidance product to them. All you need is a laptop, internet connection, telephone with good network coverage & a humble attitude to talk to students and parents.
At iDC selling is just not a number. We are an unbiased career guidance company and we truly care for students. This is not going to be a typical sales role but a role where you will find job satisfaction as well!
- Your primary responsibility is to handle incoming and outgoing calls (tele) from students and parents to apprise them about iDreamCareer products.
- To manage 40-50 students/parents call per day
- Complete management and updating details in CRM (Leadsquare)
- Pitch iDC’s Product with lot of passion and enthusiasm
- Follow up with Prospects, share necessary information and bring it to closure
- Consistently hit quota and overachieve on Monthly and Quarterly Targets
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills. Good command over written & Spoken English.
- Ability to engage students/parents in conversation around their careers
- Experience in working in CRM tools like Leadsquare
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in telephonic sales/outbound sales is a must requirement for this role
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 Edtech companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams, scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counselling.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase the company's services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with the company's services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Customer Success Specialist
Location - Pune
Promobi is looking for a Customer Success Specialist who would be responsible for
developing customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. Who will
value and nurture the client-business relationship and will connect the company product to
the customer to maximize satisfaction? Someone who would be Reviewing the existing
customer accounts and customer satisfaction. And will focus on growing additional sources
of revenue and product reach within accounts.
Key Responsibilities :
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● To support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption,
on-going support, program optimization, and expansion.
● Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team
members and customers.
● Pay attention to customer’s details and complaint
● Provide customer training and education on company products.
● Provide technical support to the customer, with the help of the Technical team
● Establish a successful account management routine.
● Create, manage and track customer data using online tools
● Develop and implement a well-planned customer on-boarding
● Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and
strategic value and renewal timeframe.
● Closely monitor the assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers.
● To be responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our
● Focus on customer relationship management by helping them to upgrade to better
plans and get more revenue for the business.
What we want to see in the potential Candidate
● Ability to work on customer relationship management applications
● Quick learner and versatile.
● Must possess strong communication skills in English,---both written and verbal
● Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and
● Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
● Have good to handle disputes and emergencies
● Must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives
● Ability to identify and articulate how solution supports achievement of the
Customers’ strategic business goals
● An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
● The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including
smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps
and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices
and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices
from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
- To creat exclusive distributor or distribution outlets.
- To supervising the sales growth of your team members to obtain profits.
- To build relationships with customer needs,market trends and competitors.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.