IT Solutioning Jobs in Mumbai
Presales & Solutions Job Description
Signzy Description/ About us :
Signzy offers a digital on-boarding solution for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. There is a pressure to dilute digital KYC however digital has higher risk. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
For more information: https://signzy.com/
Position : Presales Consultant
Who we are looking for ?
A candidate who is passionate about Sales and strives to solve customer problems, has a knack for understanding Technology and pitch Signzy products solutioning to prospective & existing clientele. You will possess excellent communication skills & domain expertise which will add value to the consultative sales process & enable sales outcome.
- Sales Enablement through Lead Qualification, Identification of Cross / Upsell opportunities, Product Positioning and assisting Sales in Technical and Scope Closure for prospective clients.
- Delivering Impactful Presentations and Product Demonstrations to the key decision makers from various teams within the client’s organization.
- Creating Proposal, RFP Responses and providing timely and mature answers to the Techno-functional queries raised by the prospective clients.
- Managing client expectations in terms of the engagement deliverables, efforts, timelines and product customizations etc.
- Training internal teams on the Product, Compliance and Technology.
- Gathering market insights and product feedback and frequently updating the Product teams on the new product requirements.
Work Experience & Education:
- Total Experience - 1 - 3 years in a similar role
- SaaS Sales Presales / Technical Consulting / Solutioning Experience
- Requirement Gathering Experience
- BFSI Industry Experience (Mandatory) / Fintech Experience (Preferred)
- B.Tech / MBA
- SaaS Product Technical Knowledge
- KYC Compliance understanding
- MS Office skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sales Skills & Strategic Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Bias for Action
- Collaborative Attitude
Roles and Responsibilties
Proposal Creation & Submission,
Work on RFP
Read BRD and propose best-fit solutions
Coordinating with internal teams
Research on APAC & MEA Market, etc.
Good Communication Skills
Good Documentation Skills
Presentation Skills (PowerPoint and Excel)
Roles and ResponsibilitiesEssential Functions / Responsibility:
Desired Candidate ProfileBusiness Development/ Sales Manager profile with a Foreign client-facing role ( US & UK) and has some experience in the IT services/ Data industry. Please look for candidates who are working in data/technology/digital consulting companies.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for technical account leadership and management for the Denodo Sales Cycle across multiple strategic accounts, including relationships with technical counterparts within those organizations. The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced Sales, Marketing and Product Management personnel and will be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries (Financial Services, Automotive, Insurance, Pharma, etc.) and an exciting growth path as part of a global team.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Sales Engineer you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, client communication and coordination skills between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
Product and Technical Knowledge:
Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a superb demo and technical pitch, including overview of our key and advanced features and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning
Be able to address a majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature / functionality of our platform
Capable of building and/or leading the development of custom demos and PoCs based and beyond customer requirements
Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding customer requirements and issues.
Presentation and organizational skills:
Train and engage customers in the product architecture, configuration, and use of the Denodo Platform
Know where to escalate within the Denodo technical organization, and make effective use of those resources.
Enthusiastically present software solutions to prospective customers, from IT managers and technicians to C-level executives
Lead the completion of RFI and RFP
Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client and colleagues
Along with Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineering and Product Management, and based on market or customer feedback, lead the definition, development and presentation of product and solution demos and PoCs for prospects and partners
Provide technical support to entire sales team as appropriate (e.g. handle technical questions and escalate them when required, conduct training and/or briefings)
Document and track all activity through CRM and an internal wiki, including lead/prospect data entry, detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, architectures, challenges, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years as a Sales/Solution Engineer, Consultant or Enterprise Architect
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts
- Knowledge and experience on Enterprise Architecture Best Practices and Frameworks will be a plus
- A “can do” attitude
- Willingness to travel
Hands-on working experience in any of the following areas:
- Solid understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice. Understanding and optimization of complex queries.
- Understanding of Data Integration flavors (ETL/Data Warehousing, ESB/Messaging, DV).
- Understanding of BigData, NoSQL, in-memory, MPP environments is welcome.
- Technical skills include JDBC/ODBC, XML, JSON, REST APIs, Java development and version control systems. Good knowledge of software development and architectural patterns.
Role will be to sell IT hardware and software of different OEM. Sell IT Implementation and management services offerings of out organisation.
We are dealing in Networking devices, firewall, laptops, server and implementation services.
Sales + incentives based on Sales