The Pathweavers Careers
Jobs at The Pathweavers
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel and working on other skills.
- Strong knowledge of MYSQL, RDBMS
- Familiar with Apache Configuration
- Experience in object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
The maximum notice period considers being 30 days.
Male candidates will be considered in the development profile.
The mode of Interview will be telephonic and the final round will be on Skype.
- Instrumental in preparing SRS, detailed design document, case diagrams, data flow diagrams, class diagrams.
- Scripting and Programming for varied solutions.
- Constructing specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback & experience on application deployment.
- Writing database script procedures, function & triggers.
- Must be well versed with software development lifecycle (SDLC) management with different project methodologies especially Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Strong Oops concepts, Entity Framework, Design Patterns bootstrap, Web/Windows Services knowledge.
- Good to have knowledge of Angular JS.
- Must have worked on database like SQL Server/ MySQL.
- Working knowledge on google maps API or GIS would be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years of IT experience. B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT or MCA would be preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should hold 60% & above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven sales intern to join our excellent sales team. The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a sales intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Sales Intern Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Intern Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- A degree in marketing, business or similar may be required.
- Basic understanding of different Sales & marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
People hiring at The Pathweavers
About the company
About the company