About 18.h Consulting Private Limited
To manage and successfully drive a SBU consisting of multiple product categories over an E-commerce driven channel, while achieving targets against the KPIs as per the system. This role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and growth hacking. The business requires acumen to disrupt the traditional procurement processes of the MSME market and bring in a more organized way of transaction. The profile allows the candidate to project entrepreneurship and leadership skills which contribute towards the success of the organization.
● Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry
● High level of ownership,willingness to set up things from scratch
● Category: Bachelor's Degree, Masters Degree
● Degree: Bachelor of Technology - BTech,Master of Business Administration - MBA
● Getting relevant B2B customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts
● Strategize entry across industrial segments and enable technology led procurement.
● Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
● Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders.
● Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
PickMyWork is a gig platform that helps any company sign-up new customers and
engage with them, through a pay-per-task model using up-skilled unemployed youth.
Most companies today are moving away from a fixed cost model and/or looking to outsource several jobs previously considered ‘core’ to their business. This simultaneously represents both a problem and an opportunity.
The problem is that the pool of available fixed salary jobs is becoming more and more inadequate for the crores of Indians looking for such jobs.
The opportunity is that the pool of temporary/third party payroll jobs is expanding. However, the working conditions are often onerous and unappealing.
Enter PickMyWork: which allows you to work as a freelancer and choose the work + work timings + intensity. The more you work the more you earn. All of this without the pressure of targets or bosses.
The largest companies and latest startups are all looking for the most cost-effective ways to grow. And what better way than a plug and play model like PickMyWork, an on-demand sales force that sells for you: whatever you want, whenever you want and wherever you want. No retainership, no fixed costs. You only get charged when the sale closes, or a pre-defined task gets completed. Sounds like a dream, right? Read on!
Beginning 2019, we started working closely with companies targeting the SMB space in India, what many refer to as kirana-tech companies. Since then, we have expanded our client portfolio to serve companies in digital payments, e-commerce, online pharmacy, digital gold, drug discovery and several others. The list of companies looking to variabilise their fixed costs of sales/revenue generation/operations seems to be endless.
On the other side, most of our gig workers are underemployed and unemployed youth that make up for a large proportion of India’s demographic dividend. In the absence of full-time fixed pay work opportunities, PickMyWork offers them a way to supplement their incomes while they continue upgrading their skills working on different client projects. Some even choose to forego full-time regular jobs in favour of setting up multiple income streams by working on several PickMyWork projects, in parallel.
We are determined to ensure that they receive the best possible support to help them reach their goals: by being transparent at all times in our payments, training them well and providing timely feedback for the work done.
We innovate, we work smart and often use primary research because we are doing something nobody else is.
We are a fast-paced organization that aims high. This year, we are broadening our network to additional cities to serve the growing set of clients with the aim of working with 100,000 gig workers in 2022. By 2023, we would have touched a million lives, directly.
Job Description: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
Location: Delhi NCR (presently WFH)
Start date: Immediate
Salary: INR 6-10 lakhs per annum (Fixed & Incentives) + Stock Options
PickMyWork is looking for a Business Development Manager to build on our success to date and help build a strong foundation for our future growth and ambitious scale plans. The BDM will be a key member of the leadership team. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, this is an incredible opportunity to shape the trajectory of the organization, build and manage a high-quality team, build strong organizational processes, and support the design of at-scale business development capabilities.
If you combine a passion for transforming the way businesses scale in India, with the experience and technical skills to deliver biz dev success and the resilience and drive needed to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment, this role is for you.
The role of Business Development Manager (BDM) is critical to our success. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, the BDM will be accountable for sourcing new client projects and presenting revenue opportunities to the Operations team across a multitude of established and upcoming industries and sectors.
To directly contribute to the revenue growth of PickMyWork.
- To assess performance and identify bottlenecks in the closing of each lead to enable data driven decision making
- To achieve the Targets allocated (lead funnel metrics)
- To ensure the strategic agenda is effectively translated into clear BD plans with objective target setting
- To work effectively with PickMyWork’s founders, ensuring regular and accurate reporting on BD activities
To support the leadership in management of PickMyWork’s business development function.
- Recruit, support, line-manage and develop highly effective teams where needed.
- Develop systems to ensure the effective use of data, developing appropriate tracking metrics to ensure high-quality delivery for client leads.
- To provide advice and present challenges and opportunities to the Senior Management Team
- To build strong working relationships with all senior leaders within PickMyWork, developing a deep understanding of the organization’s mission and aligning its principles and practices across teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to play a key role in helping us achieve our bold vision for the future.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, attributes, and experience.
- A track record of spectacular and substantial contribution to business development/sales function in a rapidly growing organisation.
- At least 2 years of proven success in sales and managing multiple channels for business development
- Extensive experience of working with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of developing effective operational processes to support the delivery of wider strategic goals.
Skills and Knowledge
- The intellectual flexibility to participate fully in shaping the strategic future of the organisation, working with all the senior colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to spot pragmatic solutions to biz dev challenges.
- An ability to work successfully under pressure with the capacity to manage competing priorities.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to build strong, sustainable relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- A passion for experimentation and learning, while using failure as a key learning tool
- The tenacity, flexibility, and resilience to adapt rapidly to changing priorities in a fast-moving, complex environment.
- High levels of personal impact with the ability to command the respect of a wide range of senior stakeholders.
- Significant personal drive, energy, ambition, and enthusiasm.
Other factors to consider
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and the safeguarding and welfare of all team members. This role will be subject to enhanced background checks.
- Willingness to travel domestically and when necessary work outside normal working hours to achieve deadlines
The selection process will involve tasks, assignments and interviews with the senior management team of the organization.
Reference checking & Probation
As you will be working in a leadership role, you will be subject to enhanced background checks. Additionally, you will work in a probation period of six months.
TheDataTeam is looking for a Senior consultant for its consulting services.
The Senior Consultant is a key role in the organization, and will own and lead pre-sales engagements from post lead qualification to deal closure, where engagements are predominantly from the realm of analytics, data science and data engineering.
- Meet with assigned clients at various levels of seniority and perform initial assessment of requirements, business problems
- Collect information about the client's business through interviews and workshops and be able to distill back to the engineering/delivery/PoC team members.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans, proposals to address business problem
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills to engage with senior stakeholders
- Map business problems to technical solutions and convey the technical solution in a manner suited for the client
- Work closely with the Business Development team including Marketing and Sales to present the best foot forward in technical and analytics discussions.
- Ideate and prototype solutions using data science and data engineering concepts, tools and programming to demonstrate applicability to problem statements.
- Proven experience as consultant or equivalent
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in Computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of technology in general with expertise on Big Data ecosystem - Proficiency in Cloud ecosystem is a must
- Open to travel both in India and Outside India.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Should be able to handle multiple leads, prospects at same time
- Quick thinker and able to adapt to various situations quickly with minimal hand-holding
- Should have hands-on experience in providing technical solutioning.
- Should have hands-on experience in writing a code in shell scripting / python scripting etc.
- Should have hands on experience in end-to-end POC execution.
Our client is a hyperlocal platform, that helps businesses to advertise to the right audience by targeting the audience with relevant ads on apps and websites. Their multiple ad campaigns target different demographics languages and locations to attract the consumers. Their network offers unequalled inventory that reaches 90% of the internet users across the world. Their platform also provides best insights in the performance of the ad campaigns- specific to cities, areas, and other demographics.
- Regularly engaging with clients for performance reporting & reviews, implementing upgrades on existing plan to deliver better performance, upselling clients to higher plan, cross-selling to clients
- Overseeing delivery of operational requirements of clients and from clients, making sure billing and collections are happening as scheduled.
- Participating in creating & publishing case studies for your customers.
- Planning & delivering on business KPIs (Monthly Revenue, Retention Rate, Upsell Revenue, Cross Sell Revenue )
- Delivering Customer Success by monitoring performance KPIs on weekly basis, performing RCA if growth is not as planned / at par with industry benchmarks.
- Overseeing & monitoring delivery of all operational requirements of the client with regards to the product plan activated for the client.
- Constantly working with clients, technology & operations team to implement upgrades withi client’s existing plan to make sure that the client is fully utilizing all features available to them to be successful on our platform.
- Pitching for upsells using the right consultative approach, strategy & planning for moving the customers to higher plans in order to unlock more features to deliver better performance and engagement to their locations.
- Pitching for cross-sells using the right consultative approach for moving the clients to other products offered within our suite of hyper-local marketing.
- Managing the complete commercial relationship with clients to make sure all financial and legal processes are followed for billing, realization & renewals.
- Building insights on clients performance data – spotting trends, deviation from benchmarks etc. and engaging with clients for regular performance reporting & insightful reviews.
- Working closely with Customer Success teams of other products to conduct demos with your existing customers.
What you need to have:
- Minimum education qualification - Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institute.
- Post Graduate Degree in Management will be an advantage.
- Relevant Work Experience of 9-12 Years in digital planning & servicing preferably focused on digital media including performance-based campaigns through Google’s Advertising Platforms/ Mar-tech / Ad-tech firm.
- Excellent pitching & presentation skills.
- Candidates who have an experience in a SAAS business will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote; conceptual understanding of SEM/ Google Analytics/ AdWords a huge plus
- Social, has strong relationship building skills, is flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Identifying, qualifying and prospecting new clients.
Coming up with creative solutions for prospecting.
Responding to inbound requests and executing sales strategies to close and/or upsell.
Educating new clients on the platform’s features and functionality.
Developing and maintaining relationships with a robust client base of clients’ onboarding process moving forward.
Advising clients on the most effective way to use the platform.
Working across teams within the company as an advocate for your clients to make sure they are getting everything they need to succeed.
Collaborating with account management, support and sales teams to update the status on all accounts.
Updating CRM to track all correspondences and updates from the clients.
What you'll need...
Solid sales qualification experience, utilizing a consultative mindset.
Ability to pick up, learn and quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS tech concepts.
You must have a passion for the online & mobile advertising industry – one of the fastest-growing industries on earth!
Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Outgoing, positive and energetic personality.
Experience with a data-driven strategy.
Bachelor’s degree - MUST.
Proactive approach – MUST.
1-2 years’ experience in the online industry - the MUST and Mobile industry a plus.
Experience with HubSpot – an advantage.
English - MUST
The Integrated Penguin is a young, award-winning creative tech outfit that crafts branding, website, apps and design solutions.
Our Business Offerings:
Branding & Communications
Interactive Design (UI/UX)
TIP Gaming is our brand new offering
that uses technology to reimagine customer engagement and marketing for our clients.
We have worked with both Indian and international brands, from working for the State Government to helping a world-famous cosmetic brand get online with an e-learning platform.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Creative-Tech Agency background
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented