- Drive growth strategies for our online eCommerce shop across all channels (own store, Amazon, eBay, etc.).
- Optimize customer journey with the help of product owner and project manager
- Optimize conversion funnel across all channels and sources. Create detailed maps of customer journey and analyze the funnels to increase conversions.
- Be responsible for overall online marketing REPORTING, channel attribution, analyzing marketing effectiveness (CPL, CAC, CLV/CAC, ROI, CLTV) and assist in creating presentations for key stakeholders, leadership and invertors.
- Develop and implement acquisition and customer retentions strategies (think customer first) in collaboration with Creative, CRM, Social Media, SEO, etc.
- Partner closely with all teams to create a customer-first approach while communicating the brand message clearly.
Minimum 3 years experience in High Growth E-Commerce company or agency
A proven marketer who understands and has worked in a high functioning, high revenue eCommerce brand.
Deep understanding of A/B testing, experimentation and eCommerce analysis
An expert in analyzing data and creating reports
About Spice Village Online Grocery Store in Germany
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 5L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings. We’re going after a ~$100+ billion annual market size, and we’re just getting started.
JD for Business Analyst Role:
As part of the team, you will drive strategic planning for the company as well as lead critical cross functional projects which could be across business, growth or partnerships.
What you’ll do :
- Work closely with business/growth leads to enable data driven decision making
- Design, build and automate reporting and dashboards to scale and support business needs
- Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact
- Drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier college with 1-3 years of experience in consulting, analytics, business intelligence or tech startups
- Prior experience with excel, SQL, metabase, tableau and other BI tools
- You can run your own queries, analyze data to fix or define problems
- Ability to allocate time effectively across multiple opposing priorities
- Passionate about data and solving challenging and ambiguous problems
● Proficiency in Linux.
● Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift.
● Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query
authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql, Mongo, Cassandra,
● Must have experience with Python/Scala.
● Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark.
● Must have experience with Apache Airflow.
● Experience with data pipelines and ETL tools like AWS Glue.
understand and interpret data within the context of the product / business -
solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-
functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the
Intellectual and analytical curiosity - initiative to dig into the why, what & how.
Strong number crunching and quantitative skills.
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Good hands-on SQL
Experience within Google Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager and other Google Suite tools
Understanding of Business analytics tools & statistical programming languages - R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau is a plus
Inherent interest in e-commerce & marketplace technology platforms and broadly in the consumer Internet & mobile space.
Previous experience of 1+ years working in a product company in a product analytics role
Strong understanding of building and interpreting product funnels.
Supporting today’s data driven business world, our client acts as a full-stack data intelligence platform which leverages granular and deep data from various sources, thus helping the decision-makers at the executive level. Their solutions include supply chain optimization, building footprints, track construction hotspots, real estate, and lots more.
Their work embeds geospatial analytics, location intelligence and predictive modelling in the foundations of economic modelling and evaluation theory to build data intelligence layers for their clients which include governments, multilateral institutions, and private organizations.
Headquartered in New Delhi, our client works as a team of economists, data scientists, geo-spatial analysts, etc. Their decision-support system includes Big-Data, predictive modeling, forecasting, socio economic dataset and many more.
As a Senior Manager– Data Intelligence, you will be responsible for contributing to all stages of projects– conceptualizing, preparing work plans, overseeing analytical work, driving teams to meet targets and ensuring quality standards.
What you will do:
- Thoroughly understanding the data processing pipeline and troubleshooting/problem-solving the technical team
- Acting as SPOC for client communications across the portfolio of projects undertaken by the organization
- Contributing to different aspects of organizational growth– team building, process building, strategy and business development
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Post-graduate degree in relevant subjects such as Economics/ Engineering/ Quantitative Social Sciences/ Management etc
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Vast experience in managing multiple client projects
- Strong data/quantitative analysis skills are a must
- Prior experience working in data analytics teams
- Credible experience of data platforms & languages in the past
- Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertaking preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combining models through ensemble modeling
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Proposing solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborating with engineering and product development teams
What you need to have:
- Data Scientist with min 3 years of experience in Analytics or Data Science preferably in Pricing or Polymer Market
- Experience using scripting languages like Python(preferred) or R is a must.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau is good to have
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical aptitude
- Being able to make data based decisions
- Ability to present/communicate analytics driven insights.
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills
We are looking for a Data Analyst that oversees organisational data analytics. This will require you to design and help implement the data analytics platform that will keep the organisation running. The team will be the go-to for all data needs for the app and we are looking for a self-starter who is hands on and yet able to abstract problems and anticipate data requirements.
This person should be very strong technical data analyst who can design and implement data systems on his own. Along with him, he also needs to be proficient in business reporting and should have keen interest in provided data needed for business.
Tools familiarity: SQL, Python, Mix panel, Metabase, Google Analytics, Clever Tap, App Analytics
- Processes and frameworks for metrics, analytics, experimentation and user insights, lead the data analytics team
- Metrics alignment across teams to make them actionable and promote accountability
- Data based frameworks for assessing and strengthening Product Market Fit
- Identify viable growth strategies through data and experimentation
- Experimentation for product optimisation and understanding user behaviour
- Structured approach towards deriving user insights, answer questions using data
- This person needs to closely work with Technical and Business teams to get this implemented.
- 4 to 6 years at a relevant role in data analytics in a Product Oriented company
- Highly organised, technically sound & good at communication
- Ability to handle & build for cross functional data requirements / interactions with teams
- Great with Python, SQL
- Can build, mentor a team
- Knowledge of key business metrics like cohort, engagement cohort, LTV, ROAS, ROE
BTech or MTech in Computer Science/Engineering from a Tier1, Tier2 colleges
Good knowledge on Data Analytics, Data Visualization tools. A formal certification would be added advantage.
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or experience levels.
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
Ganit Inc. is the fastest growing Data Science & AI company in Chennai.
Founded in 2017, by 3 industry experts who are alumnus of IITs/SPJIMR with each of them having 17+ years of experience in the field of analytics.
We are in the business of maximising Decision Making Power (DMP) for companies by providing solutions at the intersection of hypothesis based analytics, discovery based AI and IoT. Our solutions are a combination of customised services and functional product suite.
We primarily operate as a US-based start-up and have clients across US, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and have offices in USA - New Jersey & India - Chennai.
Started with 3 people, the company is fast growing with 100+ employees
1. What do we expect from you
- Should posses minimum 2 years of experience of data analytics model development and deployment
- Skills relating to core Statistics & Mathematics.
- Huge interest in handling numbers
- Ability to understand all domains in businesses across various sectors
- Natural passion towards numbers, business, coding, visualisation
2. Necessary skill set:
- Proficient in R/Python, Advanced Excel, SQL
- Should have worked with Retail/FMCG/CPG projects solving analytical problems in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain functions
- Very good understanding of algorithms, mathematical models, statistical techniques, data mining, like Regression models, Clustering/ Segmentation, time series forecasting, Decision trees/Random forest, etc.
- Ability to choose the right model for the right data and translate that into code in R, Python, VBA (Proven capabilities)
- Should have handled large datasets and with through understanding of SQL
- Ability to handle a team of Data Analysts
3. Good to have skill set:
- Microsoft PowerBI / Tableau / Qlik View / Spotfire
4. Job Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Data extraction, preparation and transformation
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms that address business challenges and adds value to the organisation
- Create and implement data models
- Interact with clients for queries and delivery adoption
5. Screening Methodology
- Problem Solving round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Technical discussion round (Telephonic Conversation)
- Final fitment discussion (Video Round
Relevant Years of Exp - Minimum 4-8 years of experience in data analysis, data reporting, identify and analyze pattern/trends.Knowledge Skill Sets -§ Experience with Tableau dashboard
§ Careful and attentive to details
§ Willing and eager to call out mistakes
§ Beginner to intermediate knowledge of relational databases, reporting, business intelligence
§ Professional communicator
§ Inquisitive/Curious readily asking questions about anything that doesn’t make sense or feels right
§ Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal).
§ Well-developed skill in MS Excel
§ Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters.
§ Eye for detailing.Role Description -§ Execute tasks assigned by reporting manager and/or Bedford SPOC
§ Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
§ Audit and report discrepancies/inconsistencies in Tableau reports/dashboards
§ Publish weekly/monthly reports in pre-defined format and frequency to reporting managerJob Purpose -§ Prepare reports using Tableau for delivery to clients
§ Adjust parameters and prepare custom reports using previously built dashboards.
§ Print reports to PDF and deliver to folders on a predetermined schedule
§ Become familiar with Tableau - our clients, created workbooks, parameters, filters, and databases
§ QA existing dashboards and look for inconsistencies in naming, filters, charts, tables, etcNote - Looking for Immediate joiner with N.P. of 30 days.Timing - US shift (6 p.m. - 3.30 a.m.)Benefits - Transport facility + Night shift Allowance.Location - Domlur.Working - 5 days.Reach me ASAP if exploring opportunity with updated resume -
--Thanks and Regards,M.SwatiAssociate Consultant#intelligenthiringIndia | Singaporehttp://www.turtlebowl.com/" target="_blank">www.turtlebowl.com