Must have completed BDES or Arts
Looking for : Digital Craftsperson
Well crafted apps have an after taste. It’s usually subtle, very very subtle. But that’s the key. Let’s riff here. Crafted experiences are like, hmmm, a bottle of Coke vs Pepsi. It takes a little more than the first sip to appreciate the after taste - and by the time you are done with the bottle, one of them is loved a little more. (Hint: Coke’s less sweet and a patch bubblier and more likeable in the long run). What will be the after taste of Defy? Joy for users and pride as builders.
It helps if you:
Eat Figma for breakfast with some Design System on the side. You dream in high fidelity prototypes. Every time we meet, you micro-interact. Just love every bottoms sheet, field, button and interaction you build.
Lead a team of designers to implement screens, flows, visuals and interactions. Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and other stake holders to create meaningful UI experiences. Present ideas and concepts with user interviews, wireframes and high fidelity mockups. Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements. And before you ask - we know what frustrates designers. ‘Engineering bandwidth’ and MVP aren’t going to be constraints. We’ve flipped the equation a bit. Bring in fantastic Micro-Interactions, UI designs and Art Direction we’ll build it.
We are building the next generation of banking for the next generation of India. If you are looking to execute stupid ideas seriously, we are a match!
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
For more: vakilsearch.com
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
Roles and Responsibilities
Education: A suitable candidate will have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Design, or any other related field. An equivalent in professional working experience in these fields is also acceptable.
Experience: The candidate will also need to have gathered at least 10 years of working experience as an executive in a product industry, spearheading consumer engagement and consumer experience. He will also need to have a proven and successful working experience in information architecture, consumer experience design, interaction design, or a similar role for at least 3 years in his 10 years experience.
Additionally a suitable candidate will have experience in managing and leading a UX team, playing a senior role either as a Visual designer, Interaction Designer, or UX Researcher. The Head of UX will also have a proven and successful record of having delivered a product project, from the design stage all the way through to its launch.
Communication Skills: The position involves a large amount of interaction with the Director of UX, stakeholders, junior UX personnel, and most importantly consumers. For this reason, excellent communication skills in regard to being able to communicate complex concepts clearly, interactively, and persuasively to all of these audiences is an absolute necessity. In addition, in a position of leadership, the performance of junior functions will be highly dependent on the clarity of communication imparted on them. Therefore, the Head of UX, for effective and successful performance of his supervisory duties, has to possess impeccable communication skills.
Software: The position will involve regular and constant presentations to all collaborating product personnel, junior UX personnel, senior UX personnel, and stakeholders. These presentations should not only be verbally engaging but also visually engaging. As such, the Head of UX must show high proficiency in the use of various tools for example, Visio, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Leadership Skills: This is an obvious requirement for the position of Head of UX. A suitable candidate will need to have an ability to drive a team through complex projects in large business settings and disciplines. In addition to this, he will demonstrate superior Analytical Skills; junior UX personnel will constantly forward product analyses and research findings to the Head of UX for approval. Because of this, the Head UX will need to possess exceptional analytical skills enabling him to analyze, make recommendations, and even perform analyses of his own on the research findings.
Interpersonal and People Skills: Being an extremely interactive role, the Head of UX will need to possess skills that transcend beyond great communication. A Head of UX needs to have both interpersonal and people skills that facilitate smooth interactions between himself and all the parties he will interact with as well as enable the smooth performance of tasks in cross-functional settings. These skills will also ensure that he earns the trust and respect of the UX department who will readily follow his directives and, hence, allow for an organic flow and performance of duties in the department.
• Understanding of the digital media nuances like Responsive Design, grids, resolutions, mobile first etc.
• Development of creative digital marketing assets
• Design variety of deliverables across digital space such as email campaigns, web design, landing pages
• Maintain brand standards and design consistency across all assets
• Optimize web graphics for better user experiences
• Be resourceful by understanding latest design trends.
Are you looking for a UI/UX Designer role in a high growth startup? Are you eager to learn and make a difference at work every day? If so, then read on.
At PlumQR, we work on revolutionizing the Food & Beverage industry with our cloud-based tech products. Millions of businesses across the world are switching for better, smarter & more hygienic products to reinvent their businesses. If you have what it takes to innovate & lead, we have just the right opportunity for you.
- At least two years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Possess advanced knowledge of Sketch and are proficient in Adobe Suite
- Passionate about the work you do and are open to feedback
- Adept at multitasking between tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- Driven by data- comfortable to analyze data and usage patterns to generate insights on how to best improve the user experience
- Have an incredible work ethic
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
- Ability to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience using Sketch / Photoshop / Adobe Xd.
- Experience creating mockups and prototypes using Marvel / Invision is preferable though not mandatory.
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn by practice put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Designing (Top Premium College), similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-5 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented, Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- 4 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience with Developing and Launching large scale Web platforms and Phone applications, cloud infrastructure, Machine learning.
- Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, giving technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
- Ability and interest to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Working in coordination with product managers and engineers to develop interactive designs for mobile Apps and website and continuously find ways to enhance designs and implementation.
- Lead and evangelize best user-interface design practices, which create an exceptional user experience.
- Have an understanding of UX design, user flow, prototypes, and wire-framing
- Stay abreast with the latest UX design practices for mobile applications.
- Understand material design concepts and have worked on them
- Lead the design process by creating sketches, wire-frames, navigation flow charts, Photoshop mock-ups, and interactive prototypes
About the Job :
- Plunes's UI/UX Designer will develop the next-generation AI & Platform that will help everyone to find solutions to their any concern.
- We developed world's first utility network for curated, validated, cost effective and instant solutions to your any medical concerns. Our platform needs to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond Web & Phone application platform.
- Research. To effectively perform their jobs, UX designers must understand what their audiences want and how they view the world.
- Information Architecture. Information architecture involves organizing information in an understandable manner.
- Wire framing, Prototyping & Visual Communication.