Jobs at TalentXo
An experienced UX designer, who is able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for planning and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, validate the proposed solutions with users and is expert in usability best practices.
You will be part of the product team, working closely with users, engineers, and UI designers, to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be both analytical and creative, able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive, in order to attract and retain customers.
Simply put, you will be passionately and constantly solving challenging problems!
What you will do:
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand business requirements
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Make design decisions that imbibe empathy related to core, as well as new functions and features
- Use user-centered design process and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Work directly with our engineers, delivering product specs and assets to them
- Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept
- Compile research and create user flows
- Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Conduct concept and usability testing as well as gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
What you have:
- 4 - 6 years of UX design experience.
- Solid grasp of information architecture, interaction design, information design, and usability testing
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Expertise in UX software and strong understanding of development technologies
- Ability to work with users to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Solid design background with an keen eye for quality and details
- Background in project management and research
- A plus if you have fintech knowledge and experience.
What you will bring:
- Approach problems holistically. Work with product owners/engineers to help define experience. This includes gathering requirements, creating design options and presenting those options to stakeholders at various stages in the process.
- Be nimble. You will be working to model problems with customer journey maps, while simultaneously designing and iterating against those needs and behaviors. Velocity and iteration are core to your being.
- Be flexible. Be ready to work on multiple projects, help your team members when they reach out and grow the team’s UX knowledge.
- Be a storyteller. Have a strong point of view, able to articulate and communicate ideas clearly to stakeholders. Bring in your style of presenting with awesome story telling.
- Build empathy as a culture. Enable organization to think and feel from a user’s perspective. Uncover opportunities to decrease friction and enable new pathways by talking to and listening to users about their frustrations and goals.
- Be committed to results. As a designer with experience, you will work closely with product leadership, cross-functional leads, to go beyond expectations.
- Collaborate like mad. Identify synergies and opportunities for optimized end-to-end experiences across workflows, channels, devices, and segments. Partner with the teams across geos to drive product experiences.
- Be accountable. In addition to design skills, you also have some development know-how to help you implement your designs. You are confident steering a project from the earliest ideation phases all the way through final delivery.
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keep us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You also have flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons and Uber Credits
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Dotpe's products
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Strong track record of execution
- Technical and analytical background.
- Education from Tier 1 Institute.
- 5 - 9 yrs of experience in Product and have exposure of working in a startup environment.
- Customer-oriented: you are driven by our purpose of economic employment and serving our sellers and developers.
- The ability to think strategically and craft a high-level narrative is critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Optimist and Ownership drove: the ability to stand up for your work when you believe in it.
- Strong track record of execution.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits.
- Working directly with the leaders; having a high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes.
- Work with a market-dominating technology.
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey.
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high-growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
- Understand the requirements and design briefs and deliver high-quality graphics
- Work on website, emailers, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) posts
- Design White papers, Case studies, event banners, exhibition stands, brochures
- Work with marketing and customer service teams to plan and deliver the weekly tasks
- Work closely with the product team on design artifacts (illustrations, animations, icons, logos etc) for various products
- Come up with creative ways to showcase the message given by content writers
- Be the single point of contact for all the graphic design needs in the product
- If you have motion design skills then that's a cherry on the top
The candidate should be a quick learner and should be up to date with current technology trends. We solve complex, completely new problems in the financial domain which requires someone who is not intimidated by challenges, thrives under pressure and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Building customer products that operate at a scale
- Working on a back-end system using Python and Java
- Working on MySQL, NoSQL, Solr, Thrift, Flask, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Working on analytics and data science
- Working on server management (Google Cloud)
- Explore different functions of building a tech product/company early in your career.
- Learn to Prioritize Work and learn the ability to decide some technical decisions vs others ata very early stage of your career
- Be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
- Be more actively involved in the decision-making and functioning of the company.
- Understand the great importance of personal ownership and the liberty needed to pursue that ownership
- Hungry for Growth & Learning
- Willing to go all out for an accelerated career in software engineering
- Ready to experiment things never done before – Conquer uncharted waters
- Think Out-of-the-Box – Innovative and effective solutions
- Top Gun command over technologies (Mentioned above)
- You'll learn how to target efficiency rather than perfection.
- This empowerment will help you become a better leader at a very early stage of your career.
- Join the Core team – Get real insights into building a Product and Business ground up
- Enjoy the freedom, that comes with a lot of ownership
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Flexible Work Culture – We are a target driven organization. We like hard-workers, but we adore smart-workers more!
- Unlimited Vacation policy - Work hard, and take a break when you need
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications.
Ability to develop custom extensions.
Working knowledge shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
Should have excellent database design and implementation skills.
Ability to do customization in Magento 2.
Strong understanding of Magento back-end and Magento Framework.
Strong in responsive and adaptive web development procedures.
Immediate joiners preferred
Location – Bangalore/Hyderabad
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
Full Stack Sr. Java Developer with competencies focused on :
• Experience in the Java 8 , Spring boot , Struct etc.
• Good Experience with AWS Cloud Platform and its related services.
• CI/CD deployments using GitLab and Docker Containers etc.
Here are few responsibilities on the job:
• Gather & analyse requirements , design, develop , test and perform root cause analysis.
• Actively participate in technical brainstorming session for solution building
• Provide technical guidance to team members if needed.
• Develop and Support Application Integration requirements etc.
• Participate in code reviews and design sessions etc.
Must Haves skillset : Java 8, Spring Boot , Microservices and AWS ; Should have worked with Offshore , mentor and coach them to deliver.
Secondary / Nice To Have : Java Structs Framework , Angular JS, Aurora Postgres.
Job Description :
- 3 or more years of experience of server side web systems engineering and middleware in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Published sites/systems that are now online
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of networking, storage, operating/browser systems engineering as well as application/software systems performance optimisation and third party systems integration
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience working within the Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications or similar large scale consumer facing industry
About the company
About the company
Cognizant Technology Services (CTS)
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
About the company
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit..